BY OLAY

Skin Is Beautifully Lit From Within
2 Weeks
Skin Has More Even Texture For A Healthy-looking, Youthful Luminosity
4 Weeks
The Look Of Dark Spots And Discoloration Are Effectively Diminished To Reveal Your Most Beautiful, Even Skin Tone. Recapture Healthy-looking, Youthful Luminosity With Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream. You’ll Feel Intense Hydration Immediately, And See Visibly Younger-looking Skin In 2 Weeks And More Even Skin Tone In 8 Weeks.
Inspired By Pearl Science, Olay Regenerist Luminous With Skin Energising Technology Is Designed To Renew And Boost The Skin's Surface, Layer Upon Layer, To Reveal Re-energised Even Skin, Full Of Glow.
It Reduces The Appearance Of Dark Spots Over Time Brightening And Smoothing Skin’s Surface. It Also Regenerates Skin's Appearance To Help Recapture Healthy-looking, Youthful Luminosity.

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acetyl Glucosamine, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Polyethylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Allantoin, Dimethiconol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Disodium Edta, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Parfum, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Caramel, Ci 77891, Ci 19140, Ci 16035

Olay Regenerist Luminous Skin Tone Perfecting Cream
  • "My skin is VERY dry. When I got this in my vowvoxbox I was so excited to try it. I put it on last night before I went to sleep and this morning after I put my sunscreen on. It is thick and creamy. It goes on nicely. It does have a slight scent and I'm usually really sensitive to smells but this one is ok. My face is not dry at all. It also boast it evens your tone. We shall see. So far a great product. " in 42 reviews
  • "This cream by olay is great for hydrating your skin. What I like best is that it is lightly scented and not overpowering. The cream claims that over eight weeks it will brighten your complex and fade dark spots, age spots, sun spots and discoloration. I just received this cream in the mail and I am looking forward to these results of bright beautiful skin. " in 32 reviews
  • "This product is really effective.I was at first hesitant to buy because it was pricey,but I bought it anyway.I had and still have uneven skin tone and some tiny dark spots and this product really helped.I could see the improvements after two weeks of using it." in 22 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Vow Vox Bow - it smells amazing and feels great on my skin!" in 19 reviews
  • "Just a little goes a long way and it has a thick, luxurious texture but isn't super heavy and oily on my face, making it okay to use even under makeup!" in 12 reviews
Kat J.
1,078 reviews
I received several samples of this face cream from an Ulta order, so I used them back to back to back to really give this skincare product a fair test...

CLAIMS:
Olay Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream face moisturizer has a luxurious feel and is a lightly-scented, fast-absorbing moisturizing cream. In just 8 weeks, its formula with PearlOptics Science fades the look of dark spots, age spots, sun spots and discoloration - evening your overall skin tone. Simply massage the moisturizing cream into your skin each morning before applying makeup, and at night after cleansing. Illuminate skin's appearance to help recapture healthy-looking, youthful glow with Olay Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream.

MY RESULTS:
This is definitely a lightweight and fast-absorbing moisturizer,... I loved how soft and luminous it made my skin. These three small foil samples lasted me almost two weeks, so I imagine the full size jar is a good value and will last quite awhile. This cream didn’t clog my pores or irritate my face, and the scent was so faint that I didn’t even notice it. Although it wasn’t a huge difference, I did notice a subtle improvement to my dark spots and acne scars. I was quite impressed that I was able to see any sort of improvement after using this cream for such a short time. The price is reasonable, and buying at Ulta means I get points for my purchase and can use coupons.

Overall, I really enjoyed using this moisturizer and would highly consider buying a full size jar. I definitely recommend it if you want a lightweight face cream that still makes your face glow!
Jessica A.
Claysville, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This worked great for my skin tone! It helped even out my redness a lot. It just made my face a little more shiny than I like. I’m a matte-look girl. But it’s a great product, great price, and I would probably buy it again for the summer time!
Natalie L.
Memphis, TN
This stuff is so subtle and feels so light on your skin. I can tell it really brightens my skin tone and makes me feel like my skin is healthy. It also makes my skin so soft. I definitely recommend.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
If you need a product that moisturizes while lightening those problem areas, then this one is for you. It isn't all that expensive either! The scent is a little bit overpowering though, which is the reason why I am giving it four stars instead of five! It somewhat reminded me of a hair product, such as conditioner when I smelled it. I had to do a double take to make sure It was actually a moisturizer for skin. It’s not a horrible smell, it’s just a little strong!
Molly G.
Rock Springs, WY
Love the way it smells!!! It is a wonderful scent and so different from other products scents. Other than that.. Not really anything else to say about it. I never noticed any changes in skin tone or skin being more moisturized or anything at all. I guess it is very silky almost like a little hint of latex or a light protective layer that only lasts a little while.
Lena F.
Staten Island, NY
I received this as a birthday gift & was a bit skeptical Bc although I’ve heard great things about Olay I’ve never tried their facial products. They won me over with this one! I love the feel after it absorbs and it smells really good! It feels a like a thicker cream but it’s not heavy nor pore clogging at all. One of the best face creams I’ve tried for sure.
Chelsea K.
NORFOLK, VA
I have acne prone skin, and this seemed to break me out. I didn’t really notice any skin tone evening out. The packaging was nice, but I prefer a pump. My skin did feel moisturized, but I will not repurchase this.
Milendra B.
Initially, going on my skin this was amazing. It was light and smooth. Though an hour later my skin looked as if I did not even moisturize my face. I had dry patches here and there on my combination skin.
Ashley R.
Moorhead, MN
I absolutely love this product! I use every day and it has really worked to even my skin tone. It even seems to reduce the appearance of redness (acne). It moisturizes without creating more breakouts and has a nice light scent. I like that it is a tub because you can use all of the product, but always wash hands before using so you don't transfer germs into the lotion container.
Leighann S.
Olive Hill, KY
This product is excellent for evening out skin tone and mattefying imperfections. It is mostly thin and creamy, and feels excellent when applied to the face. It is great in lessening age spots and small scars from picking. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking to try something new.
Kristy D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Has anyone noticed any results yet??
Brittany T.
Boston, MA
Does it have SPF?
Desiree G.
El Paso, TX
Do you use this under your make up or just at night?
Oriana E.
I'm on a budget.. and i tried a sample of this.. i loved it, the smell, the consistency.. but is it worth $20?? does it last a long time? does it really fade dark spots?
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Is this more of a day cream or a night cream. Also is it good for sensitive skin