BY OLAY

Skin Is Beautifully Lit From Within
2 Weeks
Skin Has More Even Texture For A Healthy-looking, Youthful Luminosity
4 Weeks
The Look Of Dark Spots And Discoloration Are Effectively Diminished To Reveal Your Most Beautiful, Even Skin Tone. Recapture Healthy-looking, Youthful Luminosity With Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream. You’ll Feel Intense Hydration Immediately, And See Visibly Younger-looking Skin In 2 Weeks And More Even Skin Tone In 8 Weeks.
Inspired By Pearl Science, Olay Regenerist Luminous With Skin Energising Technology Is Designed To Renew And Boost The Skin's Surface, Layer Upon Layer, To Reveal Re-energised Even Skin, Full Of Glow.
It Reduces The Appearance Of Dark Spots Over Time Brightening And Smoothing Skin’s Surface. It Also Regenerates Skin's Appearance To Help Recapture Healthy-looking, Youthful Luminosity.

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acetyl Glucosamine, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Polyethylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Allantoin, Dimethiconol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Disodium Edta, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Parfum, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Caramel, Ci 77891, Ci 19140, Ci 16035

• I am wanting to try this because I have a lot of scarring...1 Answers
  • Do you think this cream work? Why?1 Answers
  • How long does it usually take to start to see results? Th...1 Answers
Olay Regenerist Luminous Skin Tone Perfecting Cream
  • "My skin is VERY dry. When I got this in my vowvoxbox I was so excited to try it. I put it on last night before I went to sleep and this morning after I put my sunscreen on. It is thick and creamy. It goes on nicely. It does have a slight scent and I'm usually really sensitive to smells but this one is ok. My face is not dry at all. It also boast it evens your tone. We shall see. So far a great product. " in 42 reviews
  • "This cream by olay is great for hydrating your skin. What I like best is that it is lightly scented and not overpowering. The cream claims that over eight weeks it will brighten your complex and fade dark spots, age spots, sun spots and discoloration. I just received this cream in the mail and I am looking forward to these results of bright beautiful skin. " in 32 reviews
  • "This product is really effective.I was at first hesitant to buy because it was pricey,but I bought it anyway.I had and still have uneven skin tone and some tiny dark spots and this product really helped.I could see the improvements after two weeks of using it." in 22 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Vow Vox Bow - it smells amazing and feels great on my skin!" in 19 reviews
  • "Just a little goes a long way and it has a thick, luxurious texture but isn't super heavy and oily on my face, making it okay to use even under makeup!" in 12 reviews
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I received this from PinchMe in exchange for an honest review.

I like that it's thick yet absorbs completely and quickly. I have oily skin but this didn't make me oily, just moisturized and smooth. I have noticed a radiance but have only used it once about 5 hours ago. I have noticed a healthy glow though. It does have a nice smell but if you have sensitive skin, it may irritate your face. If not, I recommend this because I really am enjoying it.

The picture shown has been taken and added after having used it morning and night for 5 days. My face is visibly brighter and even toned. It's also smoother. I haven't found that it's helped reduce my developing wrinkles on my forehead but it didn't claim that it would. All in all, I am pleased.

#HAPPYPINCHer
PINCHme
Wendy H.
This is my go to as a moisturizer right now. I love how mild it is and how it brightens my skin. I use it at night and under my makeup as an extra moisture boost. The price is great when compared to higher-end products on the market. TIP: Tighten the lid to prevent it from evaporating. TIP#2 Stack manufacturing coupons with deals at popular pharmacies and any rebates offered on Ibotta.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
If you need a product that moisturizes while lightening those problem areas, then this one is for you. It isn't all that expensive either! The scent is a little bit overpowering though, which is the reason why I am giving it four stars instead of five! It somewhat reminded me of a hair product, such as conditioner when I smelled it. I had to do a double take to make sure It was actually a moisturizer for skin. It’s not a horrible smell, it’s just a little strong!
Molly G.
Rock Springs
Love the way it smells!!! It is a wonderful scent and so different from other products scents. Other than that.. Not really anything else to say about it. I never noticed any changes in skin tone or skin being more moisturized or anything at all. I guess it is very silky almost like a little hint of latex or a light protective layer that only lasts a little while.
Zakiyah C.
Macon, GA
I’ve tried so many products to get rid of my dark spots and I can honestly say that for the first time in a long time I am finally happy with the way my skin looks. This brightened my dark spots and evened out my skin tone in such a noticeable way in just a week. This stuff was a little pricey for me at first. But you get what you pay for. Definitely recommend.
Lena F.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this as a birthday gift & was a bit skeptical Bc although I’ve heard great things about Olay I’ve never tried their facial products. They won me over with this one! I love the feel after it absorbs and it smells really good! It feels a like a thicker cream but it’s not heavy nor pore clogging at all. One of the best face creams I’ve tried for sure.
Erin C.
Marietta, GA
This is not my favorite product... While I like many of the products in the Regenerist line, this one didn't seem to illuminate my skin, perfect my skin tone, or fade dark spots, as it promised... It just kind of "sat" heavily on my skin and didn't absorb. This will not be a repeat purchase.
Amber V.
Manchester, CT
Recieved a blister pack of Olay Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream. It has a very luxurious feeling to it as you apply it allover your face. It absorbs quickly, leaving your skin soft and moisturized. It has a pleasant light scent to it. However the only problem with blister packs you only have enough to it one time. So you don't get a good idea of the products results. It can however be found almost everywhere such as Walmart for $24.93.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received a sample of this product in my Walmart beauty box and I like it! It has a creamy consistency that isn't too thin or too thick. It glides onto the skin smoothly and absorbs quickly. I applied it to the areas of my face where I still had mild acne scarring and I can't say for sure if it did anything yet, since it's just a sample and I only had enough for one application, but it did feel very moisturizing and pleasant on my skin!
Chelsea K.
Norfolk, VA
I have acne prone skin, and this seemed to break me out. I didn’t really notice any skin tone evening out. The packaging was nice, but I prefer a pump. My skin did feel moisturized, but I will not repurchase this.
Kristy D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Has anyone noticed any results yet??
Brittany T.
Boston, MA
Does it have SPF?
Desiree G.
El Paso, TX
Do you use this under your make up or just at night?
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Is this more of a day cream or a night cream. Also is it good for sensitive skin
Jessica D.
Farmingville, NY
Does anyone know the retail cost ?