BY OLAY #23 in Face Oil

Olay regenerist luminous facial oil is here to make sure you share your glowing beauty with the world. Formulated with 9 luxurious enriched natural oils, olay regenerist luminous facial oil instantly hydrates skin to reveal luminous, healthy-looking skin. Lightweight and non-greasy, this all-natural facial oil is designed to work with your skin to protect against moisture loss and preserve balance. It also conditions skin to smooth the texture and even tone, and it brings a surge of hydration to nourish dull, dry skin. Its all-natural blend is made of coconut, apricot kernel, grape seed extract, sunflower, evening primrose, sesame,... see more...

• How well does this work..does it mositurize dry skin1 Answers
  • Does it work well ?2 Answers
  • I always wanted to try a facial oil like this but I am not weathe...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amy W.
Litchfield, MI
I believe this item may have been discontinued, however, this oil contains vital essential oils that help in keeping wrinkles, sagging and dull skin at bay. I have oily skin that gets very dry, nice-eh?! Anyway, this oil soothes my dry skin and does not cause my oily parts to become an oil patch. My entire skin absorbs the product and uses its vital ingredients to the betterment of my entire skin. I am in love with this product!
Lindsay S.
Sioux Falls, SD
A few drops of this oil will leave your dry or normal skin hydrated all day. The price may seem suprising for the amount, but it will last a long time. I tried it as it was on sale at Target and it is not my go to winter moisturizer. This works better than many lotions for the face that I have tried in the past. I will be purchasing again for the next winter season.
Ashley B.
This product was just ok, I honestly had higher hopes for it. It does take a long time to sink in and I cannot get over the smell. It's a lemon scent and i'm sensitive to smells so this one just wasn't for me. It did however make my face feel softer in the morning but it did make me look pretty greasy. Overall, not impressed.
Kimberly P.
Fall River, MA
Olay Regenerist Luminous Facial Oil is my absolute favorite facial oil. EVER. It mad my face feel the softest and smoothst it ever has! It didn't leave my skin feeling sticky or greasy like other facial oils I've tried. The price is awesome for the quality and quantity. It really lasts.
Jessica C.
Ladson, SC
Recently tried this facial oil. I love it. It smells orangey/citrus scent that I prefer. My skin is on the oily side in general but it doesn't bother my skin. I found it in the clearance section. I'm hoping that Olay just changed the packaging and not discontinuing the product. ūüėź
Kianna A.
I received a sample of this through my Vogue magazine Subscription and it is amazing! It has a beautiful citrus aroma and it is very lightweight on the skin. It nicely absorbed into my skin and left me with a radiant glow! I will definitely be purchasing this product!
Tatiana B.
Hanford, CA
I loved the feel of this oil. It wasn't overly oily. It went on smooth and felt nourishing. I tried it with a sample so I can't give it 5 stars because I wasn't able to use it long enough to notice the multiple claims.
Gina B.
I really like the Olay Regenerist Luminous Facial Oil as the last step of my night routine. I feel like it locks in all my moisturizers and serums. I;m not sure if it really does anything for my skin but I do like it.
Tyffani E.
I love the way this smells, and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and my makeup goes on so much easier if I apply this before my foundation!
Lauren T.
Eastlake, OH
This product hydrates my skin. The scent of the product has a citrus aroma. I wear it at night in the summer when my skin isn't that dry.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
How should this product be used in my skin care routine?
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Does it work well ?
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
How often do you recommend using? Can I put this under my makeup?
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
Has anyone seen any benefits with using this product?