Olay Regenerist Luminous Facial Oil uploaded by Ahleya S.

BY OLAY #17 in Face Oil

Facial Oil Instantly Hydrates To Reveal Luminous, Healthy-looking Skin
Lightweight Fast Absorbing Oil Nourishes Dull, Dry Skin With Moisture And Provides An Instant Radiant Glow
Softens And Smoothes Skin
Formulated With A Blend Of 9 Naturally Derived Oils That Nourish Skin With Moisture
Lightweight, Perfume & Dye-free. Won’t Clog Pores/Non-comedogenic
Contains 10% Omega 6 And 9
Antioxidant – Reduces Surface Free Radicals By 30%
1 Bottle, 1.3 Fl Oz (40 Ml)

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol.

Nidaa A.
I don’t learn when it comes to Olay products! Prices are a bit pricey for being purchased from the drug store. Didn’t meet my expectations, but great for others. The packaging really nice. No need for improvements, not dried my face and made my face break out. I keep buying their products because something new comes out, but any product I use doesn’t work on my face.
Stacy O.
Rio Rancho
I’ve said it before, OLAY is a company that’s been around forever and just KNOWS what they’re doing. This product is no exception. When people think “oil” they tend to think greasy and leaving a coating on your skin. Not with this beauty. It’s worth every penny (and thank goodness it’s in pharmacies so I can afford it!). Really leaves your skin feeling amazing and just a nice soft hydrated feeling before your moisturizer.
Payton D.
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
This was a bit too oily for me. I do have dry skin, but I only needed like a tiny drip. It was very disappointing. I bought it at Walmart. It wasn’t that expensive. There’s definitely room for improvement,unless someone really needs a primer/ oil that oily for your face.
Nicole O.
Jim Thorpe, PA
I have use Olay since I was in high school so it was an easy choice to use this product when it comes to protecting my face and protecting it from again fine lines and marks. This is one of my favorite brand to use when it comes to facial care and protection
Karina C.
Courtney L.
I freaking love everything about this oil. I love how light it is. I love how it makes my skin GLOW. I love how it smells. It's my favorite oil to use after a deep resurfacing scrub. I'm usually not crazy about Olay products but this is my favorite.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I LOVE it! I got it today and used it about 15 minutes after it was delivered:) it was super fun and my husband even wanted to try it! My face feels so smooth and with my giant pores and excess sebum I was totally impressed. I'll be buying this often!
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
I have been using Olay since I was in high school. I love the way it smells! It’s available at most department stores & drug stores. It’s not always the cheapest route but, cheaper isn’t always better!! I love the results I get from Olay!!
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
I mix this in with my lotion or use straight on my face at night to help with my dry skin. It’s nice because it doesn’t make my face seem oily, especially if I leave it on over night. If you have dry skin this is something I would try!