BY OLAY

Facial Oil Instantly Hydrates To Reveal Luminous, Healthy-looking Skin
Lightweight Fast Absorbing Oil Nourishes Dull, Dry Skin With Moisture And Provides An Instant Radiant Glow
Softens And Smoothes Skin
Formulated With A Blend Of 9 Naturally Derived Oils That Nourish Skin With Moisture
Lightweight, Perfume & Dye-free. Won’t Clog Pores/Non-comedogenic
Contains 10% Omega 6 And 9
Antioxidant – Reduces Surface Free Radicals By 30%
1 Bottle, 1.3 Fl Oz (40 Ml)

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol.

• How well does this work..does it mositurize dry skin1 Answers
  • Does it work well ?2 Answers
  • I always wanted to try a facial oil like this but I am no...1 Answers
Olay Regenerist Luminous Facial Oil
  • "I love this oil! Every time I'm feeling dry, I add this oil to my skincare routine, and it's so moisturizing. The smell is amazing as well, smells like citrus " in 17 reviews
Ashley W.
Remington, VA
Someone once told me with oily skin you should never put oils on your face. They were SO wrong! I have a huge collection of oils now. Maybe 10-15 and I rotate so I get the benefits of each throughout the week. This is a nice standard oil. Has a few benefits of a variety of things instead of just a being one type of oil (for example pure rosehip or something like that). It takes some time to sink it but that’s normal. I got it on a mega sale at ulta and don’t recall the regular price. It’s a nice daily oil in my opinion. I save my thicker Olier ones for night!
Evangelina R.
La Mesa , CA
Omg this is a Great brand and so high quality too.. Because Olay Regenerist Luminous Facial Oil is here to make sure you share your glowing beauty with the world. Formulated with 9 luxurious enriched natural oils, Olay Regenerist Luminous Facial Oil instantly hydrates skin to reveal luminous, healthy-looking skin. Lightweight and non-greasy, this all-natural facial oil is designed to work with your skin to protect against moisture loss and preserve balance. It also conditions skin to smooth the texture and even tone, and it brings a surge of hydration to nourish dull, dry skin. Its all-natural blend is made of coconut, apricot kernel, grape seed extract, sunflower, evening primrose, sesame, jojoba, babassu, and mimosa oils. Reveal your radiance with this lovely serum! I have clients with dry skin, i love that even though it's oil, it doesn't leave their face feeling..I Love it! I am a Pro MUA and my clients Love it too.. I recommend to all of you.. ;0)
Katie H.
I'm always searching for my next "Holy Grail" drugstore product, and this one may be it. I love facial oil because it hydrates the skin without suffocating it, and it doesn't cause my skin to over produce oil. It has a very apparent citrus cent, so if you aren't a citrus fan that is something you should know about the product. I've been using it for going on 2 weeks and it hasn't caused any breakouts. I think I may love this just as much as my Tarte Maracuja Oil. I definitely recommend trying this oil out.
Jenni W.
Roslindale
This stuff is great 👍🏽 I have oily skin but I love using this around my eyes and after I lay in the sun. My skin is super oily and it doesn’t cause any breakouts or make my skin worse. I love it 😍 I would definitely recommend this to anyone even if they are oily. I wish they made one for your body! That would be amazing. This has no smell either. Definitely helped hydrate my skin!!!
Bobbie A.
I didn’t think I was ever going to use facial creams or oils for that matter but let’s face it. You get older, your skin gets dry and well wrinkles do come and you want to keep your young fresh skin so I started this “facial stuff” lol. My face can get really dry and I seen this as a sample in a magazine so I tried it and was really impressed with just the sample. It doesn’t get too “oily”. It worked well with my skin, especially in the winter.
Jessica B.
I really liked this oil! It had a pleasant, light scent. I used two bottles of it. At the time, my moisturizer was lacking, so I would add a couple drops of this to it and it was perfect. I only used a little for daytime use as my skin is oily enough on its own. While this oil helped hydrate my skin and I enjoyed using it, there were no visible changes to my skin.
Nidaa A.
I don’t learn when it comes to Olay products! Prices are a bit pricey for being purchased from the drug store. Didn’t meet my expectations, but great for others. The packaging really nice. No need for improvements, not dried my face and made my face break out. I keep buying their products because something new comes out, but any product I use doesn’t work on my face.
Montana M.
Sibley, LA
Okay as you know my face is already very oily and then I get these times where my face is a dry but it stays oily most of the time so when I bought this I was a little skeptical about putting it on my face because putting oil on a oily base skin will only make it more oily but it was a lot of air when I put it on I didn't even put much on because I didn't want to just get all like feeling heavy on my face and it did absolutely get I feel like it was nothing on my face it help my face stay hydrated and my face looks good it's a little pricey so I can't get it as often as I would like cause I'm on a budget but definitely love yes I would definitely recommend others to get this product and I hope that it does what it did for me to your face
Taline D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Olay brand to start with. I’m a californian, but I stayed with my mother in law for a few months in Idaho, in that harsh weather. She knew how much i loke olay, & she got me the Facial oil for Christmas, & oh God, I love my mother in law more now! I really needed it since my skin wasn’t used to that waather. And i also love the light citrusy smell it has! Great product!
Felecia R.
Mchenry, IL
I bought this product on clearance. I love the smell of it, it is kind of citrus-y and really wakes me up in the morning. I use about four or five drops , mostly on dry patches . I use six or seven drops all over at night to help hydrate. I think it does give a luminous shine to the skin and works well with other moisturizers for extra hydration. I have combo skin now, and in summer I use less of this in the morning because otherwise I look too oily by the end of the day, but in winter it's perfect.
Elizabeth B.
Huntsville, AL
How should this product be used in my skin care routine?
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
Has anyone seen any benefits with using this product?
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
How often do you recommend using? Can I put this under my makeup?
Leah D.