Olay Regenerist Luminous Facial Oil

Facial oil instantly hydrates to reveal luminous, healthy-looking skin Lightweight fast absorbing oil nourishes dull, dry skin with moisture and provides an instant radiant glow Softens and smoothes skin Formulated with a blend of 9 naturally derived oils that nourish skin with moisture Lightweight, perfume & dye-free. Won’t clog pores/non-comedogenic Contains 10% Omega 6 and 9 Antioxidant – reduces surface free radicals by 30% 1 bottle, 1.3 fl oz (40 mL) Click here for your own regimen in just one selfie

I have seen this product plenty of times amd would like to know if its good for dry skin or mixed skin such as normal to dry?
HooW do y’all feel about this product?
Does this work severely dry skin ?
Start your review of Olay Regenerist Luminous Facial Oil!
Product Highlights
I love this oil! Every time I'm feeling dry, I add this oil to my skincare routine, and it's so moisturizing. The smell is amazing as well, smells like citrus in reviews
chanea O.
I really love this product it leaves the face feeling so smooth and gives it a really natural glow to your face
kaylie W.
New Carlisle, OH
i used this amazing oil forever and it works so good! i definitely recommend it for anyone! so good!
Candace B.
Love it. Would recommend it. A little expensive but over all good. Don't know what else to say other that it does what it says.
adrianna P.
I love how this product just brang out my skin. My skin felt so hydrating and more shine was ther i love this product
elizabeth R.
Milwaukee
It s a a really really good product I love it so much and it has great benefits I would totally buy again like srsly
laura A.
Battle Creek, MI
Olay Regenerist Luminous Facial Oil uploaded by laura A.
Purchased at: Target
I didnt nitice much long term bennifits from this product. It says fragrance free but smells like a lotion. Not super luminous. It just makes your face appear moisturized but not super heavy. It hydrates the face. I wont be rebuying because I have products that do more for my skin. This i found works great as a make up primer offering a soft glow u der foundation. Works great for a slippy base for stick foundations. Over all if you are looking for a low cost durgstore price product I would go for the brand the ordinary.
Chelsea M.
Calgary , AL
I thought it was a tad oily and stayed that way on my skin. However I liked the product.
BEV P.
Just purchased this Olay Face Oil to soon to know results. Gentle but I have to be careful with oils as I have very sensitive skin
Fernanda M.
Kansas City, MO
Decent product but I feel as though it left my skin too oily for my liking maybe it is because I have semi oily skin but overall if my skin was maybe a little drier it might work better.
lisa I.
You can't go wrong with Oil of Olay products. They do what they claim to do I've been using these products since I was a teenager and I'm now in my 50's.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...