BY OLAY

Quickly Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles And Under Eye Darkness With Luminous Dark Circle Correcting Hydraswirl. This Eye Cream Immediately Brightens The Eye Area For Healthier-looking Skin.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide*, Acetyl Glucosamine, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol**,Tocopheryl Acetate***, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4^, Collagen, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Disodiumedta, Peg-100 Stearate, Mica
*Vitamin B3, **Pro-vitamin B5, ***Vitamin E, ^amino-peptide

Kristen S.
Sand Springs, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I really liked this but it took about 3 weeks for me to notice results. It worked well, it just took longer than expected. I would try bit again but I am currently using a different cream that seems to be working very well. Dark circles have been a lifelong issue. Good product just not my first choice.
Aynijha B.
Detroit
This is the only Olay product i have in my collection my face wash and moisturizer , Usually Olay products after math to me feels really stick and i end up just taking it off but this Dark circle correcting hydra-swirl eye cream is bomb! I would definitely recommend this product to others
Alecia P.
Naples, FL
I am always on a crappy sleep schedule. Between school and running a business and traveling I cant ever seem to get rid of my “bags”. I haven’t tried all products but I have ventured out of my price range and never really found something that fixes all problems (other than shape tape ;) concealer) I did find that this product helped with puffiness and wrinkles over a couple of weeks. I do recommend this product to someone who definitely gets good rest or has great genetics. But girllls this is not for me. Just a mutual review and opinion of myself after using the product for about a month. I do feel a bit better without makeup after using this product. Olay Regenerist Luminous Dark Circle Correcting Hydraswirl Eye Cream
Angela A.
It has a potent formula so be careful if you have sensitive eyes. Wash your hands before touching your eyes or applying your makeup after using this product. Also it can make your makeup not apply smoothly if you apply too much of this product.
Madison B.
Boaz
Thank you for this dark circle correcting cream! Good packing. Really helps my dark circles from never sleeping! Great value! Definitely recommend to all of my friends that need it! Doesn’t need improvement.
Leahnelly j.
lititz
I love the brand olay and there product are great and it meet my expectations I have high expectations for Olay I am a repeat user it was very gentle with my skin I would buy it again
Shona D.
Blackshear, GA
This product just didn't do much for me other than add some shimmer to my undereye area. I have severe dark circles so this just looked a little odd on me. As for hydrating my undereye area it didn't do much either. At least not as much hydration as I would like from an undereye cream. I did end up using up most of the product just not to waste but I did not repurchase. It didn't work for me but may work for you. I do like the Olay regenerist line but this just fell short for me.
Erin K.
Wellington
My eyes are my best facial feature and the dark circles have been a big concern. Once again a little pricey but another product that delivers. It makes my eyes look so refreshed.
Lauren S.
Frankfort
Have yet to find a dark circle correcting eye cream that works as well as this! I have pretty bad dark under eye circles and this has made them almost disappear entirely! And it's less than $30? Had me sold ☺️
ankita v.
Seattle
This product claims to brighten the skin but doesn’t really work. I used this for about 5 weeks and the it softened my under eye are and sat well under makeup but it did not have any brightening effect.
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
I have been looking for a not sooo pricey dark circles correcting! How about this?
Caeli D.
Pittsburgh, PA
What are everyones experiences with this product? is it worth it? I love olay products but don't want to drop the $24ish dollars if it does nothing
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ
How does this stack up against other Olay creams?
Lizeth D.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it work for men too? My boyfriend has dark under eye circles and asked me if I know a good product he can use.
Rachel B.
Buena Park, CA
I use Olay and I've been looking for a product that gets rid of my dark circles, does this work?