Olay Regenerist Luminous Brightening & Protecting Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Fragrance Free uploaded by Elizabeth A.Olay Regenerist Luminous Brightening & Protecting Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Fragrance Free uploaded by Gabriela M.

BY OLAY

Regenerist Luminous Brightening & Protecting Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Fragrance Free Delivers Hydration Up To 10 Layers Deep To Restore Beautiful, Healthy-looking Skin. In Just One Use, Skin Is Brighter, More Beautiful And Protected. Plus, It Helps Prevent The Early Signs Of Aging And Helps Protect Your Skin From Uva/Uvb Rays On A Daily Basis With Broad Spectrum Spf 15.
Lightweight And Non-greasy, This Fragrance-free Formula Absorbs Quickly To Provide A Surge Of Healthy Hydration Deep Into The Surface Of The Skin.
Add To Your Skin Care Routine To:
Visibly Fade The Look Of Dark Spots
Deliver Hydration Up To 10 Layers Deep
Helps Prevent Early Signs Of Aging
Protect Skin With Broad Spectrum Spf 15
Regenerate Skin’s Appearance To Help Recapture Healthy-looking, Youthful Luminosity

Active Ingredients Purpose
Avobenzone 3.0%..........................Sunscreen
Homosalate 4.0%.....Sunscreen
Octisalate 4.5%........Sunscreen
Octocrylene 2.6%.....Sunscreen

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide*, Tapioca Starch, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Dimelhicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol”, Celyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate“, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract/\, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Isohexaclecane, Methylparaben, Nylon-12, Dimethiconol, Peg-100 Stealate, Ethylparaben, Allantoin, Propylparal:-en, Sodium Asoorbyl Phosphate, Ceteawl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Disodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• Does this thing really work I've been noticing that my s...3 Answers
  • Does this really leave skin luminous... I've noticed my ...1 Answers
  • "I use Olay Regenerist daily. I have sensitive skin and this lotion keeps my skin soft and clear. Not to mention it's fragrance free so I can wear it to the office, and it contains sunscreen. My All-in-one Go-To." in 6 reviews
  • "I use this every day and I really like it. My skin is very sensitive so I have to be very careful about what I use. I really do not like visiting the ER due to allergic reactions especially when my face is involved. So this product is a very good one and not one allergic reaction." in 4 reviews
  • "I love this moisturizer! The perfect amount of moisturizing qualities even in warm weather. I wish the SPF was higher though!" in 3 reviews
Lena ♡.
i adore the whole regenerist luminous line but this sunscreen moisturizer is one of my favorite products! it’s very moisturizing but not too heavy. it isn’t shiny at all but gives a pretty glow without a tint or shimmer. you just look healthy and beautiful
Genny M.
I have used this product for a long time, especially when it was hot and other sunscreens ended up melting on my face. It definitely helped me with my complexion, and made me look overall brighter. Also, when I wear this, I feel like my skin can breathe, without completely drying out.

Later on I was told that it is better to layer the moisturizer and the sunscreen, so that is what I do now (which made this product obsolete for me). But still it is a long time favorite drug store product for me. The only shortcoming is that it is only SPF 30, which is not super effective.
Aj S.
I love the fact that it has spf it and that it gives my face a nice sheer glow! The cons I have about this product are that 1. It broke my forehead out, which caused lots of tiny pimples. 2. I have to re-apply this product every 2-3 hours if I am outside for the summer. 3. By the end of the day I look like a grease ball if I don't do touch ups because of my oily face.
Charlotte S.
I have combination skin and live in Florida and this product doesn't mix well with the humidity. It made my face very oily and smells like sunscreen which I don't really care for that smell on my face day to day. A little sweat when you live in the heat and my face felt like I was at the beach wearing this product. It also did not work well under makeup. I'm giving it two stars because I use it as a facial sunscreen as my face is sensitive and regular sunscreen causes my face to break out.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I have been using this moisturizer for 8 months now and after trying other things I find myself going back for this. My main reason is because it's sent free and it dries without being sticky so I can apply my makeup over it. It has added SPF as well and gives my skin a very healthy luminous glow.
Jade F.
Blacksburg, VA
I grabbed this on sale about two months ago and wanted to love it, since I generally adore Olay products.

However, this just would NOT absorb into my skin, no matter what I did. It had a tendency to roll up and flake off, and always left a white cast.

I loved the consistency and that it was fragrance-free, but I'll keep looking for my perfect daytime moisturizer.
Melody Z.
Fontana
I would rate this five stars because it flattened my pours! I am a repeated user of this product because it really works! It's very effective and it also leaves your skin super soft! I would definitely buy it again!
Charlotte L.
This was a great product, which is generally affordable, that can be purchased at most drugstores, as well as target and ulta beauty. It really helped to brighten dark spots on my face while also providing decent sun protection. I was amazed at how beautiful my face looked with this product!
Elizabeth A.
Fresno, CA
Light & smells good but left my skin feeling oily and caused me to break out Olay Regenerist Luminous Brightening & Protecting Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Fragrance Free
julie r.
Rochester, Wa
Olay is a great brand that you can trust, I have been using this for yrs now and I love it I will be using this for the rest of my life its that good!
not only does it protect you from the sun its alsoa moisturizer, and its fragrance free so you don't have to go out a purchase multiple products its wrapped into one.
It also adds a touch of brightness to your face for a little glow.
Denise O.
Does this thing really work I've been noticing that my skin is getting dull and I've tried different products to bring back the glow but I haven't had any success and I've spent to much money already and don't want to keep spending more unless I really know it works. If anyone has had good luck with this product please let me me known. Thank You
Denise O.
Does this really leave skin luminous... I've noticed my skkin becoming more dull and Ive tried different products to make glow again but none of them work. I've spent to much money already and I don't keep spending unless I know it really works. Has anyone had real good look with this product. Thank You