BY OLAY

Olay Luminous Brightening Foaming Cleanser Instantly Refreshes Skin For A Brighter Appearance. This Gentle Formula Effectively Cleanses And Removes Makeup. This Foaming Cleanser Contains Oil-free Conditioners To Help Balance Skin’s Natural Moisture Levels. Gently Lathers To Prepare And Smooth Your Skin Before Applying Olay Luminous Moisturizers And Treatments.

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Carnosine, Citric Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycol Distearate, Lyquaternium-10, Peg-100, Fragrance, Lauric Acid, Disodium Edta, Bht, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Ashley C.
This is a go- to! I absolutely love this product. It's my first time using it so I'm seeing how I like it. But, so far I really like it and I see a difference in my skin.
Madison S.
I love this foaming cleanser!! I can feel it cleaning my pores and removing the dirt and grime of a long day. Highly recommended. And pairs well with the moisturizer Olay Moisturizing Cream Sensitive Skin
stacey w.
Derby, KS
Gear price for the amount of product. Leaves skin soft and smooth without feeling oily. I tend to be on the more oily side, and this did not make my skin feel more so. Worth trying if you need a little brightening!
April S.
Maplesville, AL
This product isn't a bad product. It just isn't my favorite. It is a pretty basic cleanser and I just prefer more of a scrub. It is rather affordable though and the packaging makes it pretty easy to use.
Chloe S.
I am a 22 year old with Normal to Dry skin. I use this product every day in the shower. It's a great everyday multi-purpose cleanser. Removes my make up easily but mascara takes a bit of work because I use copious amounts of it. It has been gentle on my skin and doesn't irritate my eyes should I get some in there, it doesn't dry my skin out and has a pleasant, subtle smell. I did notice that my skin seem visibly brighter after use. The cleanser doesn't really "foam" but lathers really well and gets the job done. I will definitely be repurchasing this product when I run out.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I got this cleanser because during winter months I have combination skin. This cleanser does a wonderful job of taking off dirt makeup (even water proof mascara) without stripping the skin of natural oils. It doesn't lather as much as i would like but that is a preference. Unfortunately it didn't make my face more luminous or brighter. The citric acid in the cleanser isn't strong enough for that and since it's a cleanser your washing it off and your not getting the benefits.
Nicole K.
I was so disappointed with this cleanser. After spending a lot of time looking for a foaming cleanser, I found this one. I brought it home to use it and it doesn't foam at all! The other ones I've tried come right out as a foam which is what I wanted since it's more mild. This however just came out as a liquid. I had my sister try it later just to see if it was because it was the first use and she had the same trouble. I will definitely try to return it.
Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
I like this series from Olay and had high expectations with this face wash, but unfortunately I didn't find anything special or superior in this product :(
It doesn't foam as much as I wish, al I feel like I need two pumps to get enough for my face.
Skin feels nice after rinsing, but there is definitely better face washes in the market with lower price and higher performance.
Jacqi V.
I was really looking forward to using this cleanser but it just felt like I was putting silky soap on my face. I've seen no desired effects, it doesn't foam, and it's just been an overall waste of time & money. I'm disappointed & trust Olay a little bit less now.
Brittnee P.
MISSOURI CITY, TX
For reason, I have to change up my face routine every so often; and right now this is working for me. I don't like really foaming cleansers, so I'm glad it doesn't turn into a giant bubble. If it were on sale again, i would buy it. Otherwise, find something cheaper.