BY OLAY

Olay Luminous Brightening Cream face cleanser instantly refreshes skin for a brighter appearance.
 Gentle exfoliants are specially designed to exfoliate dull skin and uncover healthy-looking skin.
 This Luminous cream cleanser contains a formula that helps hydrate while leaving skin feeling smoothed, conditioned   and even textured.
 Gently massage onto face to prepare and smooth your skin before applying Olay Luminous treatments and moisturizers.

How It Works:

Lightweight spot-fading lotion with SPF delivers hydration 10 layers deep into surface to help give skin a pearlescent, luminous glow. The formula reenergizes skin’s appearance and renews surface cells to even skin tone. After just one use it brightens skin and with continued use it helps even texture and skin looks visibly younger.

Results

1st Use
 Skin is brighter, more beautiful and protected

2 Weeks
 Skin has more even texture and looks visibly younger

4 Weeks
 85% of women saw brighter, more glowing skin
 76% of women saw more even skin tone

How To Use:

Wet face with warm water. Gently massage product over face. Rinse clean with water.

Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Betaine, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Hydrated Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Steareth-21, Lauryl Glucoside, Steareth-2, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this cleanser okay to use as the weather turns cold? I...1 Answers
  • Is this gentle enough for sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • I've just purchased this product and used it once, how do...2 Answers
Olay Regenerist Luminous Brightening Cream Cleanser
  • "You can't beat this #cleanser in quality, price or results! #Olay scores again. The micro scrubbiing beads gently work to exfoliate and brighten without stripping your skin of moisture. It has a light scent but nothing overpowering for my sensitive skin" in 6 reviews
  • "Love this for when my akin is feeling a bit dry. It is exfoliating and feels like a hydrating mask in a cleanser form. It makes my skin feel so soft and supple and always leaves me feeling moisturized" in 4 reviews
Tara F.
Parma Heights , OH
This cleanser is amazing, it gently cleanses and leaves skin feeling so radiant and refreshed. The brand is a bit on the pricy side but you definitely get what you pay for, and I would buy it again and again.
Kristen L.
Leicester, MA
I really love this product. I was a little skeptical at first because I have used regular bar soap to clean my face for much of my adult life with few breakouts.  However, I started using this cream cleanser every morning in the shower and it has done wonders to keep my skin feeling great all day.  I recently moved and my skin had a hard time adjusting to both the water in my new apartment and the humid climate I moved to. I rarely have breakouts now and my skin feels great and glows.
Ariana G.
The olay cleanser left my skin bright,clean, and moisturizer. The cleanser at times could be a bit on the rough side if you scrub to hard. But overall the olay cleanser is a good for leaving skin feeling clean and moisture
Jenn F.
Chandler, AZ
It's a decent cream cleanser... it does contain an ingredient that acts as an exfoliator, but it doesn't feel like there's a lot of it in the product so it is very gentle on the skin. It's not a thick cream, but it has enough substance so it won't run all over the place and down your arm before you apply it to your face. It also has a pleasant, clean scent. I have yet to see if it is indeed 'brightening' as the name implies, as I have tried at least two tubes of this and have seen no noticeable change in my skin's luminosity.
Katrina F.
Luttrell, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I wasn't to impressed with this face wash and here's why. It didn't really do a good job of cleaning my face. I couldn't tell a difference in tge brightness of my skin. After use I was still able to pull dirt from my face using Astringent. I started having acne more frequently after use and I'm not okay with that. The only positive aspects are the price and ease of use. Olay Regenerist Luminous Brightening Cream Cleanser
Grace C.
Anaheim
I absolutely love this product because it’s great for my sensitive skin. The product is not too strong or harsh. I like the after smell and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh. Would not recommend for those seeking to resolve blackheads or acne. It is best used for brightening the dullness of the face.
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
So I’m not the biggest fan of this product I’ve only purchased it once and yet to even be near to finishing it almost a full bottle of cleanser. Main reason is because I didn’t feel this product did anything special to my skin at all besides make it soft & the scent wasn’t pleasant. Unfortunately, I don’t recommend for my skin type. I was a little disappointed because I usually love Olay products.
Sarah K.
Birmingham, AL
There are SO many products that claim to 'brighten', 'llumimate' or give a glow to the skin. This delivers!!! I have slightly pink-ish skin. I don't know if I would even call it pink, but it has a very subtle rose-pink time to it. It tends to be normal to dry. I used this and my face was wow!!!! No pink Tony, only bright, healthy, glowing skin! I was amazed! It made my skin so soft and supple and healthy looking. One of my favorite drugstore washes. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend. This has worked better than a lot of higher end washes I've used! Super impressed and WILL be buying this again and again!!!!!!!?? ❤

KD W.
Bloomington
I received a very smal trial size of this product.
It was very light and moist when applied, and in the morning it was completely absorded.
skin didn't look tired or dry.
The packaging is attractive and convenient.
I am not familiar with the price of the regular size, but if there were a good deal I would like to use it.
Joanna G.
This is another product very difficult for me to rate, as I haven't used so many others I could compare it. It's a good value, it smells good, it has a nice bit of grit to scrub my skin without irritation, but it doesn't lather very well and dries out so I need to continue adding a bit of water as I'm scrubbing. It's also a bit difficult to rinse off. As far as brightening, it doesn't do anything I can see.
Is this gentle enough for sensitive skin?
Paige R.
Nebo, KY
I've just purchased this product and used it once, how does it do for combo skin that's leaning more towards the dull/ dry side?
Jill T.
Is this cleanser okay to use as the weather turns cold? I have been using it through the summer but not sure if I should switch to something different for the fall/winter.
Grace R.
How do I use this product do I put it on before makeup, after???? Or do I but it on before I go to sleep??...someone please help me