Olay Regenerist Luminous Brightening Cream Cleanser

Olay Luminous Brightening Cream face cleanser instantly refreshes skin for a brighter appearance.
 Gentle exfoliants are specially designed to exfoliate dull skin and uncover healthy-looking skin.
 This Luminous cream cleanser contains a formula that helps hydrate while leaving skin feeling smoothed, conditioned   and even textured.
 Gently massage onto face to prepare and smooth your skin before applying Olay Luminous treatments and moisturizers.

How It Works:

Lightweight spot-fading lotion with SPF delivers hydration 10 layers deep into surface to help give skin a pearlescent, luminous glow. The formula reenergizes skin’s appearance and renews surface cells to even skin tone. After just one use it brightens skin and with continued use it helps even texture and skin looks visibly younger.

1st Use
 Skin is brighter, more beautiful and protected

2 Weeks
 Skin has more even texture and looks visibly younger

4 Weeks
 85% of women saw brighter, more glowing skin
 76% of women saw more even skin tone

How To Use:

Wet face with warm water. Gently massage product over face. Rinse clean with water.

Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Betaine, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Hydrated Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Steareth-21, Lauryl Glucoside, Steareth-2, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this cleanser okay to use as the weather turns cold? I have be...1 Answers
  • Is this gentle enough for sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • I've just purchased this product and used it once, how does it do...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda T.
Carson, CA
Love this for when my akin is feeling a bit dry. It is exfoliating and feels like a hydrating mask in a cleanser form. It makes my skin feel so soft and supple and always leaves me feeling moisturized
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
I really like this moisturizer it has a light fresh scent and it feels very nice on my skin, not greasy. I also like the light reflecting properties that make my skin glow! I will be purchasing this!
Rihma C.
Although it is my everyday cleanser, it doesn't do much. I wear it everyday because it feels very soothing since it is filled with little scrubbing things lol. Idk what its called. Anyways, it's nice for a daily massaging wash but if you're trying to get rid of acne or tone your face with it, it doesn't do that.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently purchased this cleanser because I like some of the other luminous line products. However, this isn't one of my favorites. My face just doesn't feel as clean as I'd like after using it. It smells nice and seems gentle but still not a favorite.
Emily B.
Vernon, UT
This has been my go-to for the last 7+ years! I started using it after the birth of my 3rd child, and saw an immediate improvement. I have been hooked ever since! This does create a gentle luminous glow to your face - and leaves my face feeling so soft and smooth.
Elise E.
This is a pretty good product that can be found at your drugstore such as cvs or Walgreens, it last a pretty long time and I use it every morning and night and I would recommend this cleanser to others
Lakeisha C.
Lees Summit, MO
I love this. I went out and bought this after watching a review on YouTube and I've been pleased with it every since. I use it in the morning mostly but want to start using it at night as well. I'm going to add this to my facial cleansing routine that's how much I love it. My skin feels brighter and well cleansed without too much dryness
Allyssa B.
Victorville, CA
Love this facial cleanser more than any other that I've used before. I use it nightly before I go to bed. You don't need a lot. Purchased this product from super target. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it.
Krina P.
I've been using this cleanser for about two weeks and I really like how it feels on my skin. However it is definitely not a makeup removing cleaner (so I usually use miscellar water beforehand to remove my makeup) and then I use the cleanser. Although it says brightening, it hasn't really brightened my skin that much. I think the "brightening" was referring more to removing dirt from your skin and making it look more even. Overall, it's a decent cleanser and I am considering buying another one.
April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love the micro beads they feel nice on your skin. I do have psoriasis and my face was fine with it. Exfoliates very nicely and leaves my skin feel soft. #loveolay #exfoliating #loveit
Is this gentle enough for sensitive skin?
Paige R.
Nebo, KY
I've just purchased this product and used it once, how does it do for combo skin that's leaning more towards the dull/ dry side?
Grace R.
How do I use this product do I put it on before makeup, after???? Or do I but it on before I go to sleep??...someone please help me
Jill T.
Is this cleanser okay to use as the weather turns cold? I have been using it through the summer but not sure if I should switch to something different for the fall/winter.