Olay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment uploaded by Amy C.Olay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment uploaded by DIANA C.

BY OLAY

Regenerist Offers Advanced, Appearance Correcting Anti-Aging Skin Care Products that Help Regenerate Skin s Appearance without Drastic Measures. Reduces the look of wrinkles without the dryness of a retinoid costing around $200*. In 8 weeks the look of age spots, fine lines and wrinkles are reduced. Hydrates to repair the moisture barrier. Regenerist’s only formula with Pro-Retinol Olay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment with Pro-Retinol hydrates to effectively reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles without drying your skin - unlike some prescription retinoid treatments that are over-drying.  Use Intensive Repair T. see more...

• I received this in my latest voxbox and at first loved it. About...1 Answers
  • I would love a sample of this as its so expensive. I need somethi...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Malica M.
I found this on clearance at Walmart and thought I'd give it a try. I've been using it for almost two months now. I've seen some decrease in wrinkles around my eyes. Not so much in the laugh lines though. In the first two weeks of using it I got red small bumps in the area the cream was applied. I stopped using the cream for a few days then continued after the bumps went away. Maybe my skin was getting use to the product?? I don't get the bumps anymore. You would have to try the product for yourself. Some products work better for others.
Jeannie P.
I used this product for a few months under my eye area for a little moisture and to regenerate my skin. It did make my under eye area feel better and look a little better. Apply nightly to let it soak in and by morning you will see a small difference over time.
Erikka B.
It really didn't do anything for fine lines; it just made me look greasy and actually made them more noticeable. And it burns like crazy if you accidentally get some in your eye, so don't forget not to rub.
tricia L.
Long Beach, CA
Olay is one of my favs! I love the results I get using any product from Olay. It's prices varies depending what treatment your buying for but overall love Olay products. Definitely on my top 5 list.
Andrea R.
Love this product! This repair treatment has worked great on my sensitive skin and it is effective! I was not disappointed.
Tammy W.
Kathleen, GA
Miracle in a bottle! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Olay really knows skin and its needs. It also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Brittany E.
I've never personally use this but my mom uses it very often and she looks about 20 years younger crazy good stuff.
Jenni S.
Pocatello, ID
I think this is a great product but for what it is it seems a little overpriced and a little disappointing.
Brittany P.
Stockbridge, GA
Can totally see a difference!!! Love this oroduct. Smells kinda gross rhohgh. Will repurchase again!! $!
Elise A.
Middletown, NY
Great product that goes on lightly and isn't greasy. Leaves my skin tight and hydrated.
Shannon B.
Napanee, Ontario
I would love a sample of this as its so expensive. I need something that will actually repair my age spots not just cover it up temporary. Does this do what it actually says its going to do. I so wish I could try before I buy
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my latest voxbox and at first loved it. About a week into using it my face started breaking out and getting itchy. Wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if I just had a bad reaction?