Olay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment uploaded by DIANA C.Olay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment uploaded by Amy C.

BY OLAY

Some Prescription Retinoid Treatments Over-dry Your Skin, But Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment With Pro-retinol Hydrates To Effectively Reduce The Look Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles Without The Dryness Of A Retinoid Costing Around $200*

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide*, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Ptfe, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate**, Panthenol***, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Carbomer, Retinyl Propionate****, Laureth-7, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Bht *Vitamin B3, **Vitamin E, ***Pro-vitamin B5, ****Pro-retinol

• I received this in my latest voxbox and at first loved it...1 Answers
  • I would love a sample of this as its so expensive. I need...1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
This is a great product but I do not see enough of a difference to pay the price for it. It does my my skin very soft like all the other oil of olay products but as for wrinkles I just don't see enough improvement to justify the cost. I use a lot of oil of olay products but will not be purchasing this one again.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Recently I read this review : "Retinoids are the a great treatment for blackheads, and while many people with sensitive skin are loathe to try them, there are low-strength retinoids (we likeOlay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment Olay), which are often more tolerable."—Rebecca Kleinerman, a dermatologist at of Schweiger Dermatology Group. And I start using and really works, and make my skin more soft!! Highly recommend
how i.
Brooklyn
I bought this as soon as it came out. I loved using it i used it everyday. Only because it’s limited edition it came out a little pricey. But I would do anything to get another one of these. It helped my face so much and I feel like it should be sold in all stores I ended up going to sephora to get this product.
Randi W.
Huntsville, TX
This really was not for me. I feel like I paid too much money for this product. For me, I did not notice a difference in my skin. The consistency was a good quality and didn't leave a tacky or sticky feeling after use. My biggest problem was just that I didn't notice a difference.
Reva P.
Jacksonville
I love this limited edition seruim! I'm still young but I have smile lines! I got this product for a great price at CVS! It's a small tube but it last a long time! This was my first time purchasing but I will purchase again! The packaging is great. I would recommend this product
Ashley M.
I use this product every night and every morning and it keeps my eyes feeling rejuvenated and helps keep this dark circles at bay. I have repurchased this product 3 times and will continue to do so because of the experience I have had with it.
McKenna K.
Montoursville, PA
The regenerist line is the best, this works amazing and so great for the price. I use all of the products in this line. Some are a little pricier than other olay products but they work so well. I'll be buying again and again
Elizabeth L.
Bridgeview, IL
When I first tried this product it when I'm very smoothly and soft. I did see a difference but not as much. The amount for the price is too small I feel it should be priced a little bit cheaper yes that would be the improvement that they can make it on the product.
Tina J.
This product is a God Send!!!  I love this product. It makes my skin feel so soft to the touch, and my skin glows after using it.  It is worth the price for what it does for my skin.  I will be a repeat customer.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Shannon B.
Napanee, Ontario
I would love a sample of this as its so expensive. I need something that will actually repair my age spots not just cover it up temporary. Does this do what it actually says its going to do. I so wish I could try before I buy
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
I received this in my latest voxbox and at first loved it. About a week into using it my face started breaking out and getting itchy. Wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if I just had a bad reaction?