Olay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment uploaded by DIANA C.Olay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment uploaded by Amy C.

BY OLAY

Some Prescription Retinoid Treatments Over-dry Your Skin, But Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment With Pro-retinol Hydrates To Effectively Reduce The Look Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles Without The Dryness Of A Retinoid Costing Around $200*

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide*, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Ptfe, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate**, Panthenol***, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Carbomer, Retinyl Propionate****, Laureth-7, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Bht *Vitamin B3, **Vitamin E, ***Pro-vitamin B5, ****Pro-retinol

• I received this in my latest voxbox and at first loved it. About...1 Answers
  • I would love a sample of this as its so expensive. I need somethi...1 Answers
Sarah G.
Vermilion
Same as other olay products....made my face feel fresh, but did not remove wrinkles as expected.  Maybe if I had used longer, but was too expensive for the gamble.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Recently I read this review : "Retinoids are the a great treatment for blackheads, and while many people with sensitive skin are loathe to try them, there are low-strength retinoids (we likeOlay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment Olay), which are often more tolerable."—Rebecca Kleinerman, a dermatologist at of Schweiger Dermatology Group. And I start using and really works, and make my skin more soft!! Highly recommend
Ashley M.
I use this product every night and every morning and it keeps my eyes feeling rejuvenated and helps keep this dark circles at bay. I have repurchased this product 3 times and will continue to do so because of the experience I have had with it.
Elizabeth L.
Bridgeview, IL
When I first tried this product it when I'm very smoothly and soft. I did see a difference but not as much. The amount for the price is too small I feel it should be priced a little bit cheaper yes that would be the improvement that they can make it on the product.
McKenna K.
Montoursville, PA
The regenerist line is the best, this works amazing and so great for the price. I use all of the products in this line. Some are a little pricier than other olay products but they work so well. I'll be buying again and again
Tina J.
This product is a God Send!!!  I love this product. It makes my skin feel so soft to the touch, and my skin glows after using it.  It is worth the price for what it does for my skin.  I will be a repeat customer.
georgie h.
Stollings, WV
I really like this oil of Olay reginerist sun screen. I put it on before I put on my primer and then my face makeup and have no worries of being in the sun because I know this will protect me.
Michelle L.
Olay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment has been my most consistent go-to moisturizer for years. I first discovered it as a pre-release sample size and have been using it since. A tiny amount leaves my skin plump and soft. Results are immediate. Further, I like the small package -- it lasts long for the tiny size and makes carry-on travel hassle free.
Malica M.
I found this on clearance at Walmart and thought I'd give it a try. I've been using it for almost two months now. I've seen some decrease in wrinkles around my eyes. Not so much in the laugh lines though. In the first two weeks of using it I got red small bumps in the area the cream was applied. I stopped using the cream for a few days then continued after the bumps went away. Maybe my skin was getting use to the product?? I don't get the bumps anymore. You would have to try the product for yourself. Some products work better for others.
Erin E.
Menifee, CA
Olay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment gets high marks in my book. I have used the product off and on for the last few years. I enjoy how light it feels and how gentle it is on my skin. I also adore the scent. While it is a bit pricey I feel it is worth it, and I would recommend it to others.
Shannon B.
Napanee, Ontario
I would love a sample of this as its so expensive. I need something that will actually repair my age spots not just cover it up temporary. Does this do what it actually says its going to do. I so wish I could try before I buy
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
I received this in my latest voxbox and at first loved it. About a week into using it my face started breaking out and getting itchy. Wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if I just had a bad reaction?