BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Instant Fix Wrinkle Revolution Complex Instantly Reduces The Appearance Of Wrinkles And Smoothes Skin Texture For Flawless Make-up Application. With Continued Use, You’ll Notice A Reduction In Lines And Wrinkles Over Time. The Fast-absorbing, Non-greasy Formula Also Leaves Skin Feeling Cashmere-soft.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Niacinamide*, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol**, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4***, Carnosine***, Tocopheryl Acetate^, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract^^, Yeast Extract, Allantoin, Disodium Edta, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Peg-100 Stearate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide *Vitamin B3, **Provitamin B5, ***Amino-peptide, ^vitamin E, ^^green Tea

Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I found this primer at Walgreens, I normally put it under my under eye area and wherever I seem to need some help with wrinkles. It goes on super super smooth, and I love how packaging. It has a pump, so the amount you want is easily distributed. And a little goes a long way with this primer! It isn’t too expensive, and I have seen it on Sale at Walgreens. Highly recommend! Olay Regenerist Instant Fix Wrinkle Revolution Complex
Ashley D.
Stockton
My grandma has this stuff and im honestly not sure what all the hype is about. I tried it one day and it wasnt as great as i thought. Of course im not old so that changes may appear greater when there are more wrinkles to fix i guess.
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
This is a nice makeup primer for your skin before application. Like the packaging and it's kinda spendy, but worth it. Little goes a long way and it dries down not sticky and really makes your skin look and feel so smooth. Love the pump it has and makes for easy dispensing. Great product from Olay. Love their stuff!
Tiara W.
Davenport
 I bought his gift for my mom for her birthday and she said that it works very well with wrinkles in the wrinkles are gone in under 24 hours so I'm pretty satisfied with that and I'm happy that she likes it it's very effective and I will recommend it to everybody
Jordan S.
Hope Mills, NC
It feels nice. My skin feels softer and a bit more toned. I don't have any noticeable wrinkles yet, but I added this to my routine in hopes of preventing any wrinkles from happening! It's a reasonable price and I may end up purchasing again.
sa m.
Highland Park, NJ
such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product
Stephanie B.
I use Olay anti aging products to keep my skin looking young. This is excellent in conjunction with the microdermabrasion and wrinkle filler as well as a regular moisture or sunscreen. It is gentle but I exfoliate my skin on a regular basis. You may have to build up to using this frequently.
Tanja P.
So I've actually tried this product for several months now and I like the fact that it does not break me out (believe me...everything breaks me out, even in my 40s). Although I have not seen any other long term benefits, such as my winkles decrease, etc. it is a good product. I have very oily oily skin and this holds my shine at bay for quite some time..although not all day. Overall I like this product compared to tons of other primes I have used in the past.
Tina W.
Richmond, RI
I tried one bottle of Olay Regenerist Complex. I like the feel and scent, so used my full bottle. The product states that results will be seen after 14 days, but I didn't see any results. I still feel good knowing that with this product I'm moisturizing my skin properly, but I don't feel that it works at helping to eliminate wrinkles.
Dawn H.
Layton, UT
I used Olay Regenerist for over a year following a large period of weight loss. The skin on my face was saggy and tired looking. You could see the stretch marks especially in my cheeks. After using Olay Regenerist for one week, I began to notice the stretch marks appear to dissolve back into the cheekbones. They are barely noticeable today.

The product glides lightly on my skin without any type residue feeling. It feels like nothing there. I've been extremely pleased with the results.
Justine P.
Welland, ON
I had a small sample of this lotion to try and loved the way it felt powdery on my skin. But I am looking for a lotion that will help to minimize fine lines and I wasn't able to tell from my small sample whether or not this was effective. Can anyone confirm if it does actually help with wrinkles and fine lines over long term use?
McKenzie W.
Has anyone also tried the Miracle Blur Moisture? How did the two compare?
Rebecca V.
Olay Regenerist Instant Fix Wrinkle Revolution Complex. Have you seen a noticeable change in skin and reduction of wrinkles with this product. I have loved every Olay product that I have ever tried.
Shari V.
I am a 36 year old women. I have never been concerned with aging until now, especially with my husband he has crow's feet and frown lines. Is this product good for men? Any tips on how to make my husband's deeper lines less visible?