BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Instant Fix Wrinkle Revolution Complex Instantly Reduces The Appearance Of Wrinkles And Smoothes Skin Texture For Flawless Make-up Application. With Continued Use, You’ll Notice A Reduction In Lines And Wrinkles Over Time. The Fast-absorbing, Non-greasy Formula Also Leaves Skin Feeling Cashmere-soft.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Niacinamide*, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol**, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4***, Carnosine***, Tocopheryl Acetate^, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract^^, Yeast Extract, Allantoin, Disodium Edta, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Peg-100 Stearate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide *Vitamin B3, **Provitamin B5, ***Amino-peptide, ^vitamin E, ^^green Tea

Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I found this primer at Walgreens, I normally put it under my under eye area and wherever I seem to need some help with wrinkles. It goes on super super smooth, and I love how packaging. It has a pump, so the amount you want is easily distributed. And a little goes a long way with this primer! It isn’t too expensive, and I have seen it on Sale at Walgreens. Highly recommend! Olay Regenerist Instant Fix Wrinkle Revolution Complex
Lillian Q.
Bronx, NY
Love it a small amount goes a very long way. It's a bit greasy/oily for my taste but however I use it everyday. I find the best thing in combination with any product is lots and lots of water
Brynna H.
Greeley, CO
amazing product! very affordable. on the bottle it claims to transform your skin within a month, and after a day it’ll be visible. this is very true! i’ve used it about a week now and my skin is so soft, smooth, and my eye wrinkles are looking a tad faded and i have an all around brighter complexion. it dries to a velvety smooth matte, perfect for morning and night.
Ashley D.
Stockton
My grandma has this stuff and im honestly not sure what all the hype is about. I tried it one day and it wasnt as great as i thought. Of course im not old so that changes may appear greater when there are more wrinkles to fix i guess.
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
This is a nice makeup primer for your skin before application. Like the packaging and it's kinda spendy, but worth it. Little goes a long way and it dries down not sticky and really makes your skin look and feel so smooth. Love the pump it has and makes for easy dispensing. Great product from Olay. Love their stuff!
Tiara W.
Davenport
 I bought his gift for my mom for her birthday and she said that it works very well with wrinkles in the wrinkles are gone in under 24 hours so I'm pretty satisfied with that and I'm happy that she likes it it's very effective and I will recommend it to everybody
Jordan S.
Hope mills, NC
It feels nice. My skin feels softer and a bit more toned. I don't have any noticeable wrinkles yet, but I added this to my routine in hopes of preventing any wrinkles from happening! It's a reasonable price and I may end up purchasing again.
sa m.
Highland Park, NJ
such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product such a great product
Stephanie B.
I use Olay anti aging products to keep my skin looking young. This is excellent in conjunction with the microdermabrasion and wrinkle filler as well as a regular moisture or sunscreen. It is gentle but I exfoliate my skin on a regular basis. You may have to build up to using this frequently.
Tanja P.
So I've actually tried this product for several months now and I like the fact that it does not break me out (believe me...everything breaks me out, even in my 40s). Although I have not seen any other long term benefits, such as my winkles decrease, etc. it is a good product. I have very oily oily skin and this holds my shine at bay for quite some time..although not all day. Overall I like this product compared to tons of other primes I have used in the past.
Justine P.
Welland, ON
I had a small sample of this lotion to try and loved the way it felt powdery on my skin. But I am looking for a lotion that will help to minimize fine lines and I wasn't able to tell from my small sample whether or not this was effective. Can anyone confirm if it does actually help with wrinkles and fine lines over long term use?
McKenzie W.
Has anyone also tried the Miracle Blur Moisture? How did the two compare?
Shari V.
I am a 36 year old women. I have never been concerned with aging until now, especially with my husband he has crow's feet and frown lines. Is this product good for men? Any tips on how to make my husband's deeper lines less visible?

Target