BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Instant Fix Wrinkle Revolution Complex Instantly Reduces The Appearance Of Wrinkles And Smoothes Skin Texture For Flawless Make-up Application. With Continued Use, You’ll Notice A Reduction In Lines And Wrinkles Over Time. The Fast-absorbing, Non-greasy Formula Also Leaves Skin Feeling Cashmere-soft.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Niacinamide*, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol**, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4***, Carnosine***, Tocopheryl Acetate^, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract^^, Yeast Extract, Allantoin, Disodium Edta, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Peg-100 Stearate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide *Vitamin B3, **Provitamin B5, ***Amino-peptide, ^vitamin E, ^^green Tea

• Has anyone also tried the Miracle Blur Moisture? How did ...1 Answers
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I found this primer at Walgreens, I normally put it under my under eye area and wherever I seem to need some help with wrinkles. It goes on super super smooth, and I love how packaging. It has a pump, so the amount you want is easily distributed. And a little goes a long way with this primer! It isn’t too expensive, and I have seen it on Sale at Walgreens. Highly recommend! Olay Regenerist Instant Fix Wrinkle Revolution Complex
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
This is a nice makeup primer for your skin before application. Like the packaging and it's kinda spendy, but worth it. Little goes a long way and it dries down not sticky and really makes your skin look and feel so smooth. Love the pump it has and makes for easy dispensing. Great product from Olay. Love their stuff!
Stephanie B.
I use Olay anti aging products to keep my skin looking young. This is excellent in conjunction with the microdermabrasion and wrinkle filler as well as a regular moisture or sunscreen. It is gentle but I exfoliate my skin on a regular basis. You may have to build up to using this frequently.
Tanja P.
So I've actually tried this product for several months now and I like the fact that it does not break me out (believe me...everything breaks me out, even in my 40s). Although I have not seen any other long term benefits, such as my winkles decrease, etc. it is a good product. I have very oily oily skin and this holds my shine at bay for quite some time..although not all day. Overall I like this product compared to tons of other primes I have used in the past.
Diedra H.
I like the way this feels on my skin. I don't have to worry about washing grease off of my face in the morning, it soaks in completely. It is very gentle but it is really really pricey so I don't get to buy it very often. I would love to buy it more often but the price prohibits it.
Megan N.
Moisturizers that work are hard to find. When something promises to help with wtinkles, I'm very hesitant. while I did like this product, it didn't work for me at all. I gave it to my mother and it didn't work for her either. I know for some it has worked, I just want lucky enough to have a good experience. I can't recommend this but I can't say don't buy it either because I've seen it work for others.
Betsi R.
Paxton, IL
Olay is a great product I remember my grandmother using! I love how it moisturizes my skin without feeling oily or that clotting feeling you get with moisturizers. Price is decent but I do search for coupons with this product. I wish it was a bigger container for the price
Lisa J.
Clarksville, IN
Absolutely love this product and it really works on wrinkles! It goes on so smoothly and has a great smell to it as well. I love the way it feels on my skin and would recommend to anyone to buy and use this because I know they'll fall in love just like I did! :)
Sara L.
Leitchfield, KY
I love the light scent this leaves behind. It doesn't leave me oily like other moisturizers and keeps the oil at bay from awhile under my makeup. I'm not sure how it works to reduce wrinkles, since I don't have any yet but so far I really enjoy the product!
alyssa b.
Grand Island, NE
This is a great product!
i love this product from olay. it makes your skin much softer amd helps remove stretch marks and other skin issues. i haven't used this for long and already see a nig difference i highly recommend this to anyone!
McKenzie W.
Has anyone also tried the Miracle Blur Moisture? How did the two compare?