BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
Regenerist | Instant Fix Wrinkle & Pore Vanisher

Olay Regenerist | Instant Fix Wrinkle & Pore Vanisher

Advanced anti-aging wrinkle & pore vanishing treatment instantly smoothes skin Micro-bonding network seals the surface and light diffusing particles smooth the look of pores Leaves skin feeling velvety soft with the look of a matte finish Amino-peptide complex formula evens skinโ€™s texture, leaving a smooth base for facial moisturizer and makeup Fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula Click here for your own regimen in just one selfie

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Regenerist | Instant Fix Wrinkle & Pore Vanisher!
Melody  B.
Olay Regenerist | Instant Fix Wrinkle & Pore Vanisher uploaded by Melody  B.
Olay Regenerist | Instant Fix Wrinkle & Pore Vanisher uploaded by Melody  B.
This is a huge tube. This is a great blurring primer. Olay says it filled line and creases. I do agree. I also press it in really well to help fill in my deep pores!!
Jennifer  R.
Sharon, PA
Olay Regenerist | Instant Fix Wrinkle & Pore Vanisher uploaded by Jennifer  R.
Instantly smooth fine lines and wrinkles with Olay Regenerist | Instant Fix Wrinkle & Pore Vanisher|Olay Regenerist | Instant Fix Wrinkle & Pore Vanisher. This treatment works on first contact to help reduce the appearance of imperfections such as wrinkles, fine lines and pores. Advanced anti-aging wrinkle & pore vanishing treatment instantly smoothes skin. The micro network seals the surface and light diffusing particles smooth the look of pores. It leaves skin feeling velvety soft with the look of a matte finish. The amino complex formula evens skin's texture, leaving a smooth base for facial moisturizer and makeup. It's a fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ, ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘ฅ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž, ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜! ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก, ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘“, ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”-๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘“๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’. #olay #skincare #beauty #olayregenerist #skincarereview #skincareproducts #review #skincareroutine #beautyreview #beautychallenge #antiaging #antiagingproducts #antiwrinkle #AntiAgingSkincare #beautifulskin #beautyproducts #beautyrou๐’Ž
Karen M.
Halesite, NY
Olay Regenerist | Instant Fix Wrinkle & Pore Vanisher uploaded by Karen M.
I have been using this product for the last couple of years. It doesnโ€™t permanently remove wrinkles, but it does reduce them for the day. Love it! [product:olay-regenerist-instant-fix-wrinkle-&-pore-vanisher]
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
I really donโ€™t care for this product. I thought it would reduce the pores and wrinkles by tightening my skin. It doesnโ€™t. It actually just fills them in with this. I donโ€™t wear foundation so it just looked bad.
Heather  S.
Miller Place, NY
1,218 reviews
Olay Regenerist | Instant Fix Wrinkle & Pore Vanisher uploaded by Heather  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is probably the worst product that Olay makes. And I love Olay products and use quite a lot but this one misses the mark. It does absolutely nothing to fill in wrinkles. Itโ€™s a mediocre moisturizer at best. It doesnโ€™t have a scent and itโ€™s a light color (not clear). Letโ€™s be honest here; only Botox can work on wrinkles. This is a very tall order to have a product fill and seal wrinkles. Iโ€™m giving it two stars based solely on the Olay name because I think they are an excellent skincare company. Sorry Olay but this goes back to the skincare graveyard! #hitsandmisses #fallface #fashionista #skincaresecret #mymakeupbag #fallskincare
Christian H.
I'm extremely disappointed. After all the rave reviews, I spent the money on it, couldn't wait to try it, and saw no results. It was very flaky, which it does say on the packaging that if that happens, it's because I've used too much or overworked it. I've retried it several times- using less, using different moisturizers, warming it in my fingers first, and it still flaked off. I used a tiny dot of this product to use over all pores and small lines for my entire face and it still flaked after patting it on the skin EXACTLY how the directions say to use it. I couldn't use any less! I'm dissatisfied and will be returning this.
Britney H.
Gassaway, WV
This product is affordable. Easy to apply. Feels thin when it's to your face. I can not tell a difference with a before and after but only slightly. It glides on smooth so you can wear makeup over top. It feels a little sticky when dried. I would probably not recommend this product to others simply because it does not do the one thing it should.
amber W.
Hagerstown, IN
This stuff is amazing. u love this brand and everything from this specific line. I would recommend each and every product for anyone looking for a life changer
Christine R.
Tehachapi, Ca
I like this treatment. It reminds me of the Porefessional from Benifit. I use it as a primer. I find that it is a little expensive for what it does. I didn't find it to fill or seal wrinkles and my makeup did not go over it very well.
Martha  S.
Me encanto!! Pude ver una diferencia al usar el maquillaje no se sentรญa seco mi rostro y no se cuarteaba. Para mujeres en medio de sus 30โ€™โ€™s - 40โ€™s Olay es altamente recomendado. Definitivamente les doy โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Looking for your answer?