Olay Regenerist Instant Fix Exfoliate & Renew System uploaded by Wendy M.Olay Regenerist Instant Fix Exfoliate & Renew System uploaded by Wendy M.Olay Regenerist Instant Fix Exfoliate & Renew System uploaded by Theresa G.

BY OLAY

Studies Have Shown Regular Microdermabrasion Is More Beneficial To Your Skin Than Sporadic Treatments. That's Why Olay Skincare Experts Developed Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System. Olay Combines The Power Of Microdermabrasion With A Mini-peel Treatment To Wake Up Tired-looking Skin. Over Time, It Visibly Improves Skin Tone And Diminishes The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Make It Part Of Your Regular Skincare Regimen To Gently Resurface Your Skin's Texture And Activate Surface Cell Renewal For Soft, Smooth Skin. It’s Even Gentle Enough To Use Up To Two Times A Week. There's Only One Regenerist, Backed By 60 Years Of Olay Skincare Experience. If You're Ready For A Dramatic Transformation, Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System Offers You The Power Of A Microdermabrasian And Mini-peel Treatment To Regenerate Your Skin's Appearance In The Comfort And Convenience Of Your Own Home. Olay Innovation. It's A Beautiful Thing.

Microdermabrasion Treatment With Derma-crystals: Peg-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica Silylate, Polysorbate 20, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 40. Peel Activator Serum: Water, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide

Olay Regenerist Instant Fix Exfoliate & Renew System
  • "This stuff is great, been trying it for a while and noticed it helped my skin look more even." in 1 review
Bryn N.
This is fantastic!  I have pretty acne-prone skin for someone who's almost 30, but with the help of Rx products, I've really toned that down.  Unfortunately, it leaves my skin pretty peely, but this has helped tremendously with sloughing off the dead skin cells!  It works great and even thought he kits are bit pricier, you can get quite a few uses from them!
Jessi N.
sand springs
This Instant Fix Exfoliate & Renew System has worked wonders for my tired and dull skin. It really does show instant results without being harsh on your skin. It’s a great price compared to other brands and works better in my opinion. Olay products have always worked for me and done exactly what they are supposed to do. This has made me confident enough to not wear full coverage foundation all the time and let my natural skin show.
Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
Olay exfoliating wash is magical! I have never had a scrub that after my sink honestly feels like silk😍😍 Next I use the serum just a tiny amount and rumb in a circle feeling it soak into my skin. My last is a moisturizer to seal it all together and that is my Clinique. Tips from my grandmother was not to use powder as a teenager and wash and moisturize my face because one day I will have wrinkles lol. I am 32 and don't have any wrinkles just problems with dark circles I've had since I was younger.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've never used the Philosophy brand before so I'll start with that. I have bought 2 of these and should probably use it more often. Great manual exfoliation with the delicious citrus scrub, but not for the faint of heart. It really scrubs. The gel you lay over it to activate never seems to match up with the amount of scrub. I have to use this before a shower, otherwise I don't get the grit all off. A little face oil after and my skin GLOWS.
Rogina G.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is such a good exfoliating product combo! I cannot live without it!! Clears up my skin better than any high end product I’ve used! Affordable and I would pay even more for it! You must try!!
Tara L.
Hinesburg
Again... skin care companies make false claims...Jack up prices and dont respond when you voice your concerns. 3 weeks into using a product with claims of a complete turn around there should be a little change and improvement...absolutely nothing. Followed directions exactly as stated....ugh
Tabatha H.
Currently use this product and I must say it does the job. I love all olay products. I have severe dry skin especially in the winter. This product has helped control it very well. It has a great smell and doesn’t feel oily like some moisturizers.
Norhan A.
I used to use this cream for almost year now, I didn’t feel that much effect that I thought, however my fine lines start to disappear, i like it is fragrance free as i have a sinus problem, not expensive comparing to other anti aging product
Carmen B.
I actually received this product as a gift from a family member of mine. She ranted and raved about this product, telling me about the compliments regarding her youthful skin that she had received. I can honestly say the same!
Kristina K.
Shorewood
I received a sample of this product in the mail and I confess, I wasn’t expecting much. However, I grew up watching my Grams use Oil of Olay and nostalgia got me. I was SO pleasantly surprised at how light this moisturizer was and how well it worked on my rather temperamental skin... I immediately purchased a jar!
Isela V.
Milwaukee, WI
Seems like a messy process? Is it as bad as it sounds?
ashley B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Will this help with old acne scars that have left holes and uneven skin tones?
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Does this one product deliver good results for fine lines.
Theresa G.
How long after you start using this do you see results?
Sunita M.
I would loveeee to try this, but I always read reviews first. So, I was wondering if this does deliver results.