BY OLAY

Studies Have Shown Regular Microdermabrasion Is More Beneficial To Your Skin Than Sporadic Treatments. That's Why Olay Skincare Experts Developed Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System. Olay Combines The Power Of Microdermabrasion With A Mini-peel Treatment To Wake Up Tired-looking Skin. Over Time, It Visibly Improves Skin Tone And Diminishes The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Make It Part Of Your Regular Skincare Regimen To Gently Resurface Your Skin's Texture And Activate Surface Cell Renewal For Soft, Smooth Skin. It’s Even Gentle Enough To Use Up To Two Times A Week. There's Only One Regenerist, Backed By 60 Years Of Olay Skincare Experience. If You're Ready For A Dramatic Transformation, Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System Offers You The Power Of A Microdermabrasian And Mini-peel Treatment To Regenerate Your Skin's Appearance In The Comfort And Convenience Of Your Own Home. Olay Innovation. It's A Beautiful Thing.

Microdermabrasion Treatment With Derma-crystals: Peg-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica Silylate, Polysorbate 20, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 40. Peel Activator Serum: Water, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide

• Has anyone used the Olay Regenerist microdermabrasion and peel ki...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this. What do you think of it? Is it worth the mo...1 Answers
  • I've been really contemplating about purchasing this product I so...1 Answers
Olay Regenerist Instant Fix Exfoliate & Renew System
  • "This stuff is great, been trying it for a while and noticed it helped my skin look more even." in 1 review
Tabatha H.
Currently use this product and I must say it does the job. I love all olay products. I have severe dry skin especially in the winter. This product has helped control it very well. It has a great smell and doesn’t feel oily like some moisturizers.
Norhan A.
I used to use this cream for almost year now, I didn’t feel that much effect that I thought, however my fine lines start to disappear, i like it is fragrance free as i have a sinus problem, not expensive comparing to other anti aging product
Anya O.
Meh. I didn't feel like this did anything really for my skin at the end of using this. I wouldn't repurchase because there really wasn't a difference when using it.
Kimberly S.
Chattanooga
This is a great product! The microdermabrasion brush really gets down into your pores and the mask really pulls out the debris. This product is not harsh on my skin at all. The packaging is nice & easy to open. I would definitely buy this product again.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
You guys need to try this! It work amazing with my skin type and helped me out. It took some time to notice the difference like about a week and half but the results are going to make the wait time worth it. I always say give it a try.
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
This stuff smells great! This was my first time using this product and I loved it. It Cleaned and exfoliated my face. Very gentle on the skin. Bought mine at Walmart and would for sure buy it again! Definitely recommend this!
Chantel G.
AMERICUS, GA
Been using it for 6 years now, I love it . Never purchase because my mother in law gives it to me but if I had to I would purchase it. Very effective in my skin care
Cindy B.
Avenal
Even my husband noticed a difference in my skin! I notice improvement in about 2 weeks time while my husband noticed in 3 weeks. If he noticed then its a keeper!
Rhonda P.
Greensburg
I like the way this product made my skin feel. It didn't really help with uneven skin tone or spots. The packaging is ok. It seems like a good value and not too expensive. I'm not completely pleased with its effectiveness. I'm not really qualified to suggest improvements.
Amanda M.
Wilmington, NC
The first time I heard I needed a microdermabrasion done, it was scary.  Those things can cost upwards of $100 at salons and whose to guarantee the results?  I found this on display at Walgreens about ten years ago and I have been hooked ever since. Fabulous results and REUSEABLE.
Latoya Connectionpreneur J.
Macon, GA
Has anyone used the Olay Regenerist microdermabrasion and peel kit before? is it really rough on the skin and do you think I can use it with eczema?
Francely F.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been really contemplating about purchasing this product I some active acne and acne scars and was wondering if this would aid in clearing up both scars and acne. I've tried several products before but someone recommend this. Do this really clear up the skin? And what are the benefits of using this particular product rather then others?
Karey C.
Has anyone used this. What do you think of it? Is it worth the money?