Olay Regenerist Holiday-Ready Radiance Duo uploaded by Ghydaa A.

BY OLAY

Give the Gift of Beautifully Regenerated Skin Hydrates Better than Several Luxury Creams Costing up to $500* The Olay Regenerist Holiday-Ready Radiance Duo Set Includes: Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regeneration Cream Cleanser   Olay Regenerist™ Advanced Anti-Aging Regeneration Cream Cleanser provides the beautifully regenerated look of a detoxifying mini-professional treatment.  This exfoliating deep-cleansing process speeds cells natural regeneration in 2 ways:  Oxygenated derma-bead formula gently removes dead skin surface cells to detoxify, and creamy formula with amino-peptide complex regenerates skin s surface at the cellula.

Ghydaa A.
Laval, QC
I only got the cream cleanser not the holiday edition , i'm in love ! I got it in sale at Walmart , I wish i got it sooner lol ! This one smell so good , clean anything in your face and ur face feels so fresh and smooth ! I was surprised by how smooth and brightening madr my face look like .. for the anti aging claiming im a first user so I cant say more but so far so good !
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I have used these before. I didn't really notice much of a difference. The product was nice though. It was creamy and spread evenly.