Olay Regenerist Fragrance Free Regenerating Serum Carded Pack uploaded by Kiara B.

BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum's fast penetrating fragrance-free formula is a silky, ultra-lightweight gel serum that regenerates surface cells while restoring skin’s elasticity with plumping hydration. Infused with Olay's Amino-Peptide Complex II, this formula is designed to deliver moisturizing ingredients 10 layers deep into the skin surface. After just 4 weeks, skin’s appearance is firmer. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are also improved. Non-greasy and fast-absorbing, it’s the perfect addition to your everyday beauty routine for hydration to achieve firmer, younger-looking skin.

Victoria M.
I used this for about a month applying in the morning and at night and found it works pretty well. Its not the best serum that I have tried but it works great for the price. It is also completely fragrance-free which I really appreciate! I hate applying smell face serums and lotions in the morning. It definitely helps smooth and even out your skin and help with fine lines.
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
I purchased this set at Costco, my favorite store! They have it on sale
Occasionally for $10 off making this a steal! It is rated one of the best serums. I don’t feel like I look 10 years younger, but I still like it!
Trixie D.
Hawthorne, CA
I use this in the day time for my face. I use retinol at night. I've seen reviews from others saying It's very thick. I like it though. It's not as thick as creams or moisturizers and after it has dried it feels lightweight on me. I have combination skin and it doesn't break me out. It makes my skin feel soft. I can't say much on the long term effects since I only started using this about a month and a half ago. I'm also using it on my eczema and it doesn't irritate it.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
una regeneracion muy buena que esta da al cuerpo para cualquier mancha o piel debil que tengamos estas son unicas, deberian de probarlas y ademas es Olay es buenosimo se los recomiendo mil veces mas no dejen de usarlo, son unicos en cuidar nuestra piel
Kiara B.
This is a great product that I used daily. This is my 1st time using it but have been for a while. The only problem that I have with it is that it made me break out but overall I would recommend this to others.
Ana A.
I only used this for a about a month and didn't really notice a change maybe I will buy again and try to see if I see a difference the packaging is decent regular gold wrapping that okay has in many of its products
Janae D.
Bremen, IN
This product was okay for me, although I've been happier. I thought it was a little pricey. It was probably more disappointing for me. it did not really meet my expectations. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Emily Ann N.
Hayward, CA
This product would have been good maybe, but it made my face oily on the first try, so I ended up returning at Costco. It was a good value for how much product you get so I really wanted to like it, but I could not justify keeping it.
Jenny C.
I got the Olay Regenerist Fragrance Free Regenerating Serum at Costco. It's a light weight serum with no fragrance. It did not irritate my skin and easy to apply.
Dalther R.
Wooww I loved using this product .. I love using this product, I have used it on my face and on the faces of my clients, since I am a professional makeup artist .. its very effective in the skin, love that! I started using the Olay Regenerist Serum about 5 years ago and would not start my day without it. I am 39 and people guess me to be in my late 25s. They seem shocked when I tell them my age. Olay Regenerist Serum is the main reason for my youthful looking skin. It far exceeds any lotion. I recommend this product so much ... I love this product, I have used it on my face and on the faces of my clients too, since I am a professional makeup artist .. love it! I buy it in walmart! :)