Olay Regenerist Filling + Sealing Wrinkle Treatment uploaded by Karla H.Olay Regenerist Filling + Sealing Wrinkle Treatment uploaded by c c.

BY OLAY

dual action treatment fills inside creases and seals at the surface to diminish the look of fine lines & wrinkles The dual action process works in two ways: Fill Penetrates into the wrinkle surface to immediately reduce the appearance of wrinkles by 35% Seal At the surface, it creates a micro-bonding network that seals in moisturizer to regenerate skin s appearance, and diminish the look of fine lines & wrinkles all day. Olay Regenerist Filling + Sealing Wrinkle Treatment.  Fills inside creases and seals at the surface to diminish the look of fine lines & wrinkles. Precision delivery system targets key wrinkle-prone areas around the eyes, mouth and on the forehead. Questions? olay.com see more...

Christian H.
I'm extremely disappointed. After all the rave reviews, I spent the money on it, couldn't wait to try it, and saw no results. It was very flaky, which it does say on the packaging that if that happens, it's because I've used too much or overworked it. I've retried it several times- using less, using different moisturizers, warming it in my fingers first, and it still flaked off. I used a tiny dot of this product to use over all pores and small lines for my entire face and it still flaked after patting it on the skin EXACTLY how the directions say to use it. I couldn't use any less! I'm dissatisfied and will be returning this.
Britney H.
Gassaway, WV
This product is affordable. Easy to apply. Feels thin when it's to your face. I can not tell a difference with a before and after but only slightly. It glides on smooth so you can wear makeup over top. It feels a little sticky when dried. I would probably not recommend this product to others simply because it does not do the one thing it should.
Barbara L.
Ambridge, PA
My grandmother swore by "old school" Oil of Olay and the company has certainly kept up with the times. It goes on really smoothly and improves my skin tone
Patricia Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this product smells for some reason. It does exactly what it is supposed to do and it does not break me out which is a huge plus!
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing !!! It's a must have for the summer. This is great for anyone . I really recommend this product to anyone !!!
Katee B.
Deltona, FL
I used this to fill in the deeper lines i have started to see. I feel like it is helping with that. My mother in law swears by it!
Mary T.
I love this product feom the reviews online. But i dislike it. It feels like a lotion that don't really do much. Waste of money.
Jill C.
Woodburn , IN
I love the smoothness my skin feels after using this moisturizer. It's not greasy or heavy. Feels good andgentle on my skin.
Melissa S.
Princeton, WV
I love play but I didn't love this product...its pretty much like speckle for your face....doesn't work well under makeup
Kathie G.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Light and not oily on my face. Also has a light scent and I find it easy to apply makeup on top of it