Olay Regenerist Filling + Sealing Wrinkle Treatment uploaded by c c.Olay Regenerist Filling + Sealing Wrinkle Treatment uploaded by Karla H.

BY OLAY

dual action treatment fills inside creases and seals at the surface to diminish the look of fine lines & wrinkles The dual action process works in two ways: Fill Penetrates into the wrinkle surface to immediately reduce the appearance of wrinkles by 35% Seal At the surface, it creates a micro-bonding network that seals in moisturizer to regenerate skin s appearance, and diminish the look of fine lines & wrinkles all day. Olay Regenerist Filling + Sealing Wrinkle Treatment.  Fills inside creases and seals at the surface to diminish the look of fine lines & wrinkles. Precision delivery system targets key wrinkle-prone areas around the eyes, mouth and on the forehead. Questions? olay.com

Buy on Amazon
Sophia M.
Eaton
No no no. Leaves patches on the skin after applied. Purchased at Walmart in the beauty section. First time user, and will not buy again. Did not meet expectations. Left patches in dry areas.
c c.
Works great under makeup to give a flawless foundation base and it does help smooth fine lines and over time it improves the look of your skin and battles wrinkles. I also like the feel of it on my skin, how silky it is going on.
Caryl P.
Culleoka
I was stoked to cover my pores when I first brought this product. Over all this does what it is supposed to but if you try to blend it in be prepared for it to have sluffing. Even if you use a small amount.
Reyna D.
Hollister, CA
This product gives me a great tight feeling on my face. It's like using botox without the price tag and does have a long term effect. I'm about to turn 30 but do have some wrinkles and lines that needed help and this did it for me.
Christian H.
I'm extremely disappointed. After all the rave reviews, I spent the money on it, couldn't wait to try it, and saw no results. It was very flaky, which it does say on the packaging that if that happens, it's because I've used too much or overworked it. I've retried it several times- using less, using different moisturizers, warming it in my fingers first, and it still flaked off. I used a tiny dot of this product to use over all pores and small lines for my entire face and it still flaked after patting it on the skin EXACTLY how the directions say to use it. I couldn't use any less! I'm dissatisfied and will be returning this.
Patricia M.
This was a bit pricey and I didn't feel it worked as well as I hoped it would. Perhaps my skin type isn't compatible with the product. The packaging is very eye appealing.
Britney H.
Gassaway, WV
This product is affordable. Easy to apply. Feels thin when it's to your face. I can not tell a difference with a before and after but only slightly. It glides on smooth so you can wear makeup over top. It feels a little sticky when dried. I would probably not recommend this product to others simply because it does not do the one thing it should.
Jessica G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I use this product to be proactive in the health of my skin. I also use the night-time version over night. You get what you pay for, low cost but does what I need. Dot suffer from dry skin or baggy under-eyes so I am very happy. Would definitely purchase again!
Carissa D.
New Haven, CT
I had received this as a sample years ago. I was using a different moisturizer ant the time and totally switched to Olay after using it one time. It leaves your face silky smooth and you can see a noticeable difference after the first use.
Christine R.
Tehachapi, Ca
I like this treatment. It reminds me of the Porefessional from Benifit. I use it as a primer. I find that it is a little expensive for what it does. I didn't find it to fill or seal wrinkles and my makeup did not go over it very well.