BY OLAY

For most skin tones Regeneration + Instant Dark Circle Reduction + Amino-Peptide + B3 Complex Regenerist Touch of Concealer Eye Regenerating Cream combines an advanced hydrating amino-peptide + B3 complex to visibly lift and regenerate your look with a touch of concealer to instantly diminish the appearance of dark circles around the eyes. Light & Non-Greasy Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested Fragrance-Free Suitable for everyday use The results ?  Instantly brightens and regenerates, for eyes that look more youthful, awakened and vibrant.  Use alone or create your own regimen with other Regerist skin care products. Go to olayforyou.com for a custom skin care regimen. Questions ? olay.com see more...

Olay Regenerist Eye Touch of Concealer Eye Regenerating Cream
  • "I only use this for the concealer part, and it works very well and doesn't take much at all." in 1 review
  • "It's affordable and gets the job done what more could I ask for?" in 1 review
Verónica C.
Ever wish your eye cream and your under eye concealer were one and the same? Wish no more, for Olay has combined its Regenerist eye cream with a touch of concealer. The concealer will work best on a medium beige complexion, but it is also super-blendable. I am very fair-skinned, and I managed to blend it out and mix it with Cover Girl's Neutralizer for a concealer that worked better than what I was using before. It makes my makeup routine a little easier, though I'd prefer it if Olay would come out with some of these in a broader color palette. I found the texture to be quite nice as well, not deeply conditioning, but creamy enough to wear comfortably under makeup.
Denise R.
Since I have not been sleeping well, I wanted to try an eye cream with a hint of concealer for better coverage of my "bags". While I consider the price to be a little high, I will be purchasing again and found that it lasted a long time. A little went a long way. The product helped my eyes to not look as "than and wrinkly" as it would without the cream. I liked how it felt under my make up. Not thick or weighty. I am really happy I stumbled onto this cream and have kept this in my beauty routine. Turned out to be a good value. Highly recommend.
Yasmeen P.
Atlanta
The Olay Regenerist Eye (Touch of Concealer) Regenerating Cream was a first time purchase for me and I'm not sure if I'll be buying it again. it was very soothing and creamy but felt a bit heavy on my face (Not sure if thats what it was supposed to feel like but i didn't like it) And the concealer didn't work as much as i thought it would. I kept having to either add more or go in with my own concealer to get full coverage.
Jennifer B.
Savoy
A little goes a long way, which is great as this product seems a little pricey. But when I actually went for it I couldn't have been happier. I have very translucent skin and my eyes typically look dark underneath, this is a GEM of a product. I will continue to buy as after my first purchase have quickly learned that the price is very reflective as to the result of the product use.
Caroline G.
Provdence Frg, VA
Personally, I really like this eye cream. It does work differently on everyone but for me it does the job! If you just need a little touch up nothing major, put a little on before bed and if you shower in the morning a little when you do your make-up and you are good to go! Most of the time, I don't have to put it on in the morning too but sometimes you need a little more help.
Eva O.
Aurora, IL
I was really excited to see Covergirl and Olay team up to form an eye corrector product. I liked how the product worked, but not the application of the product. It was thinker than I needed for an eye product and it did not absorb into my skin smoothly the way that I wanted it to do. I use it from time to time, but that was just to use up the product that I purchased.
Niki Z.
San Pedro, CA
I got this as a sample in my goodie bag from ipsy and I absolutely loved it! So much that I went online after I had finished the sample and purchased a regular size . I couldn't be more happy with it since I have been using it and just the texture of the product alone will have you sold! So creamy and silky and smooth. Definitely a great product.
LeAnn L.
I received a sample of this product in a subscription box and have been enjoying it I'm one who has dark circles and have drying under my eye and this product really hydrates and makes my eyes looks awake and the skin under my eyes is full and not dry and dull I use along with a Olay face moisturizer and the two go hand and hand
Ana
las vegas
If you look at yourslef everyday and say " why cant these heavy bags go away under my eye " , then this is the product for you. I always asked that same question because regular concealer seemed to make my bags look worse. This product is very lightweight and smooth. Application is fast and the results are even faster.
This is perfect when one needs just a bit of help with the under eye area. The texture is light enough to remain in place without creeping into the creases. The tint is true, not overly bright and does not call attention to it being a concealer. Discreet and effective except for very dark circles.
NILZA P.
Philadelphia, PA
Why not make this bottle larger?