Olay Regenerist Eye Touch of Concealer Eye Regenerating Cream uploaded by Ahsaas p.Olay Regenerist Eye Touch of Concealer Eye Regenerating Cream uploaded by Lesly V.

BY OLAY

For most skin tones Regeneration + Instant Dark Circle Reduction + Amino-Peptide + B3 Complex Regenerist Touch of Concealer Eye Regenerating Cream combines an advanced hydrating amino-peptide + B3 complex to visibly lift and regenerate your look with a touch of concealer to instantly diminish the appearance of dark circles around the eyes. Light & Non-Greasy Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested Fragrance-Free Suitable for everyday use The results ?  Instantly brightens and regenerates, for eyes that look more youthful, awakened and vibrant.  Use alone or create your own regimen with other Regerist skin care products. Go to olayforyou.com for a custom skin care regimen. Questions ? olay.com

Olay Regenerist Eye Touch of Concealer Eye Regenerating Cream
  • "It's affordable and gets the job done what more could I ask for?" in 1 review
  • "I only use this for the concealer part, and it works very well and doesn't take much at all." in 1 review
Danielle C.
I actually got a sample of this to try it and loved it. It works very well it is a dark circle correcting cream it's very creamy and light it feels like you don't have anything on. I struggle with dark circles under my eyes and this works very well.
AA A.
New Albany
Olay Regenerist Eye Touch is an overall good product. I have horrible bags under my eyes during finals. I tried a small sample I received in the mail and it made me look more awake! It wasn’t to thick and it smelled pretty good. I would certainly recommend trying this product
Caitlin L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Its my favorite eye concealer despite the price point for a drugstore product being higher than most. It works great and I can always count on Olay products to be kind to my skin. I never have an issue with my sensitive skin or eyes having allergic reactions!
Tori G.
Sandy
I really liked my experience with this product. This was my first time using it, and I love how effective it is with regenerating, and helping with the concealer. It’s a bit pricy, but I’d buy it again since it’s basically a 2 in 1 for me!
Ꭻα∂є ℓ.
I used this product a little bit for a few days but I wasn’t to crazy about it I saw a difference and a tighterness in my eyes the first day but then I didn’t anymore so I just stopped using it.
Bethany F.
Erie
Another great product from olay.i love the way the concealer covered my dark circles under my eyes. Very effective and I would recommend this to anyone and still buy it to this day..
Ashley G.
Conway
The only eye cream I have used that totally brightens my under eye! I where it every day I believe I purchased this from Walmart... was cheap and works great! Love this product it’s my everyday go to!
Katy D.
I very much enjoyed this product I'm pretty new to using eye products just because I am very young but I'm starting to get my feet wet and I really tend to lean towards Olay products and this in particular just made my eye area feel very very good and firm and got rid of my dark circles and I just I really liked it.
Gina T.
I love Olay products and this one is no different. It’s affordable and works will for my skin. I have combination skin and this is just right not too drying or greasy. I would recommend for all
Briana G.
Mission
I liked appliying this product before my makeup, it is very effective and i would recommend it to anyone, the packaging is good and great value and very affordable, i would buy it again!
NILZA P.
Philadelphia, PA
Why not make this bottle larger?