BY OLAY

The Eye Lifting Serum by Olay Regenerist is a gentle soothing serum which works to smooth out fine lines around the delicate eye area giving your skin a brighter rejuvenated look. It contains a unique amino-peptide complex which fights against the sagging of the eyelids removing signs of tiredness and fatigue. Perfect for women who want an effective fast way to turn back the clock this innovative serum is a must have. K.D. Directions for use: When applying Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum to the sensitive eye area: apply the cream to the tip of your ring finger and lightly pat into the skin under and around the eye area. Your ring finger is the weakest finger so exerts the least pressure on the eye area.

Jessica S.
Harlan
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow! This is a sums up review but i love it so much i want to give the details.. If you want to feel and look refreshed around your eye area no matter how less of sleep you had the night before, you need this product. Im amazed at the transformation my eyes seen and the compliments i received after using this product. So do not delay and grab it soon if you are needing a quick lift in your eye area ladies! You wont be disappointed. A small amount on the tip of your finger will do wonders for you.
Reina V.
Queens
Purchased at: Walgreens
For this product being a “drug store”
Product it’s a pretty good product. I feel that many people over look drug store brands but this past year these drug store brands have been coming for the more “luxurious brands”. For the price point I believe this product is worth trying. Many times Walgreens and CVS has “buy one get one free” or “buy one get one 50% off” so these products go at even a bigger discount. This is a product worth trying!
Jenni P.
Mascotte
I like this product. I can find it easily in a drugstore rather than having to find a specialty store. The packaging is a glass tub and it is pretty so I can leave it on my vanity. The cream goes a very long way as I tub will last me between 5 and 6 months. It costs around 25 dollars but that is less than 5 bucks a month so is very reasonable. I will be continuing to repurchase.
Danielle R.
Owings Mills, MD
I use this product for dark circles or bags that I may have under my eye if I didn't sleep well the product works extremely well it is a rather expensive when I purchase I tried to use a coupon if they have them available I only use this if I absolutely need to being that it's kind of pricey but it is a great product
Kelly M.
Prescott
There is something in Olay eye products that I am allergic to. I can’t figure out what it is but all of their eye creams and serums make the skin on my eyes burn so bad. Even after discontinued use, the burn will last a few days before it clears up.
Niya C.
live oak
OMG IF YOU NEW TO THIS YOU SHOULD TRY IT LIKE ITS SO AMAZING I LOVE USING IT ANS HELP OUT ALOT WITH BAGS UP UNDER MY EYES AND I JUST LOVE THERE BRAND ALOT IT AMAZING IT WORKS Wonders and I love it so much !!!❤️😘🥰
Yvette P.
Metro Detroit
Purchased at: Target
This serum really smoothed out my entire eye area; it looks less crepey and makeup seems to go on better. Don’t know that it’s actually “lifted” my eyes, but I’ve only been using it for a few weeks.
Lisa M.
Cary, NC
The Olay products I have tried work well but I haven't tried a lot of there products so I can't speak for the majority of Olay products, therefore, this is why I rated four stars and not five.  I do feel the ones I've tried worked well for what they costs.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Olay is one of the BEST “drug store” brands ever. They definitely make these larger more expensive brands run for their money. This eye cream is light weight and feels so great on the skin. You can feel the puffy ness in your eyes going down when you use it. It makes you look like you’re young with not a worry. Helps eliminate bags and dark circles. I would recommend this product to anyone not wanting to break the bank but still wanting results!
Alexis M.
Okay is one of my favorite brands of all times. I apply the eye cream right after I use the anti again cream right before I go to bed. I always wake up with my skin looking young and fresh.
monica v.
Bangalore
I do not have dark circles yet, can this be used as a preventive serum?
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
How is this serum for sensitive skin and dry skin? Does it firm fine lines??
Kathleen S.
I have been looking for something to help under my eyes I'm about to be 30 but the creases and wrinkles and bad. Does this really help or is there something better out there?
Stacy O.
Lawton, OK
Does this help with sagging eyelids?
Dawn D.
Sunnyvale, CA
I'm pushing 50, and I was wondering which eye serum is best for very dry, mature skin. Olay has soooo many options, but I don't know which one is right for me. Thoughts?

Amazon