BY OLAY

The Eye Lifting Serum by Olay Regenerist is a gentle soothing serum which works to smooth out fine lines around the delicate eye area giving your skin a brighter rejuvenated look. It contains a unique amino-peptide complex which fights against the sagging of the eyelids removing signs of tiredness and fatigue. Perfect for women who want an effective fast way to turn back the clock this innovative serum is a must have. K.D. Directions for use: When applying Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum to the sensitive eye area: apply the cream to the tip of your ring finger and lightly pat into the skin under and around the eye area. Your ring finger is the weakest finger so exerts the least pressure on the eye area.

Dianne M.
Whittier
I'm such a fan of Olay Regenerist for eyes (the tube version)!  It might sound extravagant, or even crazy to do this, but I swear by it... For at least 15 years I have been removing the [next mornings'] eye make up remainder with this product.  Takes just a small bit gently rubbed across top and bottom of eyes, then removed with a gentle swipe of dry tissue.  No kidding, I don't have any wrinkles around my eyes and I swear it's because of this product.  Until they stop making it, this is my go-to eye makeup remover : )
Wendy wojtad 6.
East China, MI
Oil of Olay has been my go to for years, it was also my Mom’s go to but the Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum is a gentle product that gets the job done for us sleep lacking new aged Moms. The effective was amazing and I would recommend Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum to all ladies that need a little TLC.
Jenni P.
Mascotte
I like this product. I can find it easily in a drugstore rather than having to find a specialty store. The packaging is a glass tub and it is pretty so I can leave it on my vanity. The cream goes a very long way as I tub will last me between 5 and 6 months. It costs around 25 dollars but that is less than 5 bucks a month so is very reasonable. I will be continuing to repurchase.
Corina M.
Midlothian
I received a sample size trial of this product via an online sample system and enjoyed it. Though I only trialed a small amount, I didn’t particularly love the eye serum as much as other serums I’ve tried. I don’t know that I’d buy the full price product over other things I’ve tried!
Kelly M.
Alloway
I try to use this cream to prevent wrinkles but it seems to be too strong for my skin- so I have to “cut” it with some sensitive skin moisturizer in order to apply it. Consequently I don’t use it much at all because it seems to not be worth the hassle and skin irritation
Michelle E.
Santa Fe
The absolute best! I have used this product since I was 18 years old at the advice of my grandmother! if I could post a picture I would, because at 44 I do not have not one single wrinkle and I believe it is because of this product! I totally recommend this product!
Brittany H.
The Olay regenerist eye lifting serum was an average product. I have tried a few different brands and this was very -middle of the road-. I would definitely try it again. I just feel like I got better results from another drugstore brand. Pretty average.
Rebbie B.
Murray
I get dark circles very heavily and this product did not disappoint. I didn’t give it 5 stars because it took a few weeks to start noticing results and it wasn’t long before I ran out, but I highly recommend to anyone who wouldn’t mind to buy more.
madison t.
Gulf Shores
skin care is and always has been a must for me. my eyes are the most important thing to my skin care because they’re so sensitive and one of the main facial points for wrinkles. this product definitely helps and helps prevent.
Gabriela V.
Encinitas
The Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting serum is perfect for aging skin. This product is so gentle around my sensitive skin around my eye. I wear it at night and wake up to smooth skin. The packaging is so nice and sleek.
monica v.
Bangalore
I do not have dark circles yet, can this be used as a preventive serum?
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
How is this serum for sensitive skin and dry skin? Does it firm fine lines??
Stacy O.
Lawton, OK
Does this help with sagging eyelids?
Ellen W.
Brentwood, MO
How does this compare to competitor’s products?
Dawn D.
Sunnyvale, CA
I'm pushing 50, and I was wondering which eye serum is best for very dry, mature skin. Olay has soooo many options, but I don't know which one is right for me. Thoughts?

Dermstore

Dermstore was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.