BY OLAY

The Eye Lifting Serum by Olay Regenerist is a gentle soothing serum which works to smooth out fine lines around the delicate eye area giving your skin a brighter rejuvenated look. It contains a unique amino-peptide complex which fights against the sagging of the eyelids removing signs of tiredness and fatigue. Perfect for women who want an effective fast way to turn back the clock this innovative serum is a must have. K.D. Directions for use: When applying Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum to the sensitive eye area: apply the cream to the tip of your ring finger and lightly pat into the skin under and around the eye area. Your ring finger is the weakest finger so exerts the least pressure on the eye area.

Dianne M.
Whittier
I'm such a fan of Olay Regenerist for eyes (the tube version)!  It might sound extravagant, or even crazy to do this, but I swear by it... For at least 15 years I have been removing the [next mornings'] eye make up remainder with this product.  Takes just a small bit gently rubbed across top and bottom of eyes, then removed with a gentle swipe of dry tissue.  No kidding, I don't have any wrinkles around my eyes and I swear it's because of this product.  Until they stop making it, this is my go-to eye makeup remover : )
Wendy wojtad 6.
East China, MI
Oil of Olay has been my go to for years, it was also my Mom’s go to but the Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum is a gentle product that gets the job done for us sleep lacking new aged Moms. The effective was amazing and I would recommend Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum to all ladies that need a little TLC.
Jenni P.
Mascotte
I like this product. I can find it easily in a drugstore rather than having to find a specialty store. The packaging is a glass tub and it is pretty so I can leave it on my vanity. The cream goes a very long way as I tub will last me between 5 and 6 months. It costs around 25 dollars but that is less than 5 bucks a month so is very reasonable. I will be continuing to repurchase.
Corina M.
Midlothian
I received a sample size trial of this product via an online sample system and enjoyed it. Though I only trialed a small amount, I didn’t particularly love the eye serum as much as other serums I’ve tried. I don’t know that I’d buy the full price product over other things I’ve tried!
Michelle E.
Santa Fe
The absolute best! I have used this product since I was 18 years old at the advice of my grandmother! if I could post a picture I would, because at 44 I do not have not one single wrinkle and I believe it is because of this product! I totally recommend this product!
Rebbie B.
Murray
I get dark circles very heavily and this product did not disappoint. I didn’t give it 5 stars because it took a few weeks to start noticing results and it wasn’t long before I ran out, but I highly recommend to anyone who wouldn’t mind to buy more.
Samie M.
Bangor, PA
i’ve always had the issue of under eye baggage, no matter how much sleep i get. it’s very soft, and feels nice to apply right before bed. (even had a nice, light smell) a little on the pricey side, but well worth it!
Gabriela V.
Encinitas
The Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting serum is perfect for aging skin. This product is so gentle around my sensitive skin around my eye. I wear it at night and wake up to smooth skin. The packaging is so nice and sleek.
Niya C.
live oak
OMG IF YOU NEW TO THIS YOU SHOULD TRY IT LIKE ITS SO AMAZING I LOVE USING IT ANS HELP OUT ALOT WITH BAGS UP UNDER MY EYES AND I JUST LOVE THERE BRAND ALOT IT AMAZING IT WORKS Wonders and I love it so much !!!❤️😘🥰
Pam M.
cave creek
I bought this in hopes that it would help my eye bags and wrinkles. I honestly couldn’t tell a difference after using it for awhile. It goes on nice and is gentle. Due to the ineffectiveness I wouldn’t recommend
monica v.
Bangalore
I do not have dark circles yet, can this be used as a preventive serum?
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
How is this serum for sensitive skin and dry skin? Does it firm fine lines??
Stacy O.
Lawton, OK
Does this help with sagging eyelids?
Ellen W.
Brentwood, MO
How does this compare to competitor’s products?
Dawn D.
Sunnyvale, CA
I'm pushing 50, and I was wondering which eye serum is best for very dry, mature skin. Olay has soooo many options, but I don't know which one is right for me. Thoughts?

Dermstore

Dermstore was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.