BY OLAY #83 in Serums

Formulated For Delicate Eye Area Visibly Lifts And Brightens Around The Eye. Give Your Eyes A Visible Lift... Without Drastic Measures.&Nbsp; Notice A Complete Turnaround In 24 Days:&Nbsp; Firm Eyelids, Smooth Corners, And Even-Toned Under-Eyes. Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum Contains An Exclusive Amino-Peptide Complex That Hydrates To Visibly Lift And Brighten The Area Around The Eye - Without Drastic Measures.&Nbsp; Skin's Natural Glow Will Be Restored And Left Feeling Velvety-Smooth. Fragrance Free&Nbsp;/ Dermatologist And Ophthalmologist Tested&Nbsp;/ Non-Greasy Questions? 1-800-960-7925 see more...

Darcee O.
Brooklyn, NY
Olay hit the nail on the head with this one! Great for the dark circles under my eyes, great for reduced redness and puffiness- just overall an excellent product. The only downfall is how quickly you run through the bottle. It's great but it never lasts me long enough to feel like it's a great price for the size. I found retinol cream to work just as well on the 'normal' days of puffiness. For about 60% of the price, too! (). The stuff works the same as Olay, doesn't upset the skin, and comes in a larger package which is important for someone like me who needs it all the time!

I'm not saying ditch the Olay- by all means, keep it around for the heaviest of days, but using the retinol cream regularly and the Olay only in extreme circumstances is working well for me. The combo saves my skin and my wallet!
yvette p.
Lyford, TX
Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum is every bit as state-of-the-art as Olay’s other Regenerist products. In fact, Eye Lifting Serum differs little from Olay’s Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum, Fragrance Free, which provides three times as much product for the same price. See More Info to find out why not everyone needs a separate product for the eye area.

Both of these products contain silky-feel silicones, glycerin, niacinamide (which can increase skin’s ceramide and free fatty acid content, among other benefits), a couple of notable antioxidants, and peptides. You really can’t go wrong with most of the Regenerist serums or moisturizers as long as you keep your expectations realistic.
Janet F.
Clearwater
Younger, firmer-looking skin is within reach with the hydrating formula of Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum. With a fast-penetrating formula, this silky, ultra-lightweight moisturizing face serum regenerates surface cells while restoring skin's elasticity with plumping hydration. With advanced Amino-Peptide Complex, this formula is designed to deliver moisturizing ingredients 10 layers deep into the skin surface. After just four weeks, skin's appearance is visibly firmer. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is also visibly improved. Non-greasy and fast-absorbing, it's the perfect addition to your everyday beauty routine for hydration to achieve firmer, younger-looking skin.
stephanie A.
london, ky
Recently I have used olay regenrist eye lifting serum. I am here to tell you as a mother of a one month old and 5 year old and a 6 year old my eyes had circle's and bags under them so bad it was just embassaring at house warming and outings with the family. I tried covering them up with makeup. But to know surprise foundation only last so long. So I started using this great Olay serum which was very gentle on my skin which is good cause I have sensitive skin and now after a month of using all my friends are like you look well rested and I'm like not at all but at least I look great!
Jessica C.
What a great boost to my skin care regimen this is. I'm an Olay ProX user and long-time Oil of Olay user (I've bought Olay products for over 35 years), but I love the treatments in the Olay Regenerist. I love the texture of the serum and the way it smooths into my skin. I'm not one to keep a lot of specialty products around so I always treat my smile lines and lips with it too. This serum performs and helps me look my best and most youthful. I can owe looking great at age 50 to clean living, good genes, and have a great skin care line to grow older with.
you k.
I used to love this stuff, but ever since Olay began changing the formulas of its most stellar products (if it's not broke, why fix it???) such as this one, it has become complete trash. The latest formula dulled my complexion. I also experienced immediate and unsightly skin irritation such as hard bumps under my skin. The latest formula also left me with red, visibly seared skin sensitized dramatically by just a few applications. The previous formula NEVER did that, and I do not, nor have I ever had "sensitive" or problematic skin.
Eva O.
Aurora, IL
I have always been able to count on Olay products because they work very well with my skin. This year, I have been suffering from insomnia and so I do not sleep well at night and it is showing on my eyes. My eyes are puffy more often than not and I have been struggling to find a product that works well, but is not really expensive.

Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum is doing a wonderful job. It took about a week for me to really see a significant change, but now that I know it works, I will continue to use it.
Jennifer P.
Leeds, AL
I am extremely disappointed with the new formulation of this eye cream. I had it on auto ship. I had no idea the packaging was changing, let alone the formulation! This has been my go to eye cream for nearly 8 years. I don't know what happened when they redesigned this, but it's junk now! Just awful. It almost feels like an eye shadow primer, not a cream! It is supposed to be hydrating, but I find myself putting it on 3 times before bed, yet I still fell like my skin is dry. AWFUL!
Nigeria P.
Jacksonville, AL
This is hilarious. I purchased this product thinking it would make my eyes shrink. I have almond shaped eyes, so by assuming. this is what the eye lifting should do. But NO... it doesn't shrink your eyes. I have noticed my eyes rising, well not really rising but the bags removing from my eyes making my eyes seem more vibrant. I would most definitely suggest this to anyone.. I do mean anyone, even men. price is very good... it is worth every penny.
Jane C.
Monongahela, PA
I have sensitive skin and wanted a product that would not make my eye area red while getting rid of the puffiness. This product worked great for that. It is nicely packaged and always stands out on the store shelf so is easy to locate. I only started using it recently, I was using an Avon product, but the inconvenience of waiting to get the item and a coupon for Olay led me to give it a whirl. So far I like what I am seeing.
monica v.
Bangalore
I do not have dark circles yet, can this be used as a preventive serum?
Ashley B.
menifee,ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this serum for sensitive skin and dry skin? Does it firm fine lines??
Alyssa E.
Garner, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a thin translucent serum or more lotion-like?
Hunter H.
Charleston, SC
I've been thinking of starting an eye serum but do not want to spend an arm and a leg. Do you think this is something worth investing in or should I start with this cheaper product? Do you see results?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
I have more of a problem with dark circles, and puffy eyes. Thanks to my 3 beautiful children! Does this product work well for that? Also, what are your must haves from the regenerist line?