BY OLAY #63 in Face Serums

Formulated For Delicate Eye Area Visibly Lifts And Brightens Around The Eye. Give Your Eyes A Visible Lift... Without Drastic Measures.&Nbsp; Notice A Complete Turnaround In 24 Days:&Nbsp; Firm Eyelids, Smooth Corners, And Even-Toned Under-Eyes. Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum Contains An Exclusive Amino-Peptide Complex That Hydrates To Visibly Lift And Brighten The Area Around The Eye - Without Drastic Measures.&Nbsp; Skin's Natural Glow Will Be Restored And Left Feeling Velvety-Smooth. Fragrance Free&Nbsp;/ Dermatologist And Ophthalmologist Tested&Nbsp;/ Non-Greasy Questions? 1-800-960-7925 see more...

Amber O.
Halstad, MN
Review for: Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum more...
I love eye serums and I am always searching for new ones. I did like the one for the price, the packaging was nice and it is small so you can easily store in a makeup or overnight bag. It was a gentle eye serum I thought it felt a little oily but I put it on before bed and didn’t notice it!
Helen C.
Fort Worth
Review for: Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum more...
I tried using this almost 2 months ago. The price was ok for me but after 1 week of using it my skin became dry. I continued using it for 1 more week and nothing really happened. Since each individual have different type of skin, this may not work for me but it might to others.
Kasania K.
San Rafael
Amazing eye lifting serum. I'm only 21 but it's never too early to start using these kinds of items -- even I have noticed lifting around my eyes in just a week or so of using it nightly. This is an eye lifting serum that ACTUALLY WORKS!
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
I am LOYAL to OLAY. they can be expensive but my mom and grandmother has used olay since their 20s and I started in my 20s and will always use their product. they always leave my face feeling moisturized. I don’t mind the price because their products work really well.
Caleigh T.
fairdale
Review for: Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum more...
This product has saved me from so much. I found it at my local drug store and thought I had to try it to see if it really worked and man I love it. I would buy it again and again thats for sure. It’s one of the best eye serums I have found.
Kelsey A.
West Lawn, PA
I have a baby and this eye lifting serum helps to make my lack of sleep eyes looking fresh. I love to use this after those long nights and for days when my fave needs a little more TLC. Highly recommend.
Sam W.
Fargo, ND
I have major issues with eye bags and this helps temporarily perk up my eyes and make me look more alive and awake.i would recommend this to a friend. J also really like how affordable all plus products are
Ali s.
anderson
I wasn’t a big fan of this product. I didn’t feel as if the product succeeded what it said it offered. I didn’t see any change in my eyes. I don’t feel that the product was as good as it should have been considering the price.
Alexa S.
Asheville NC
Review for: Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum more...
It feels good around the eyes. It dries out a little which doesn’t let the skin wrinkle which is effective. Simple good packaging. Price was ok good value for the product. I would buy it again.
april m.
belle vernon
I'm only 28 so I'm not 100% sure its lifting anything but it is a great eye moisturizer specifically for my super dry like the desert skin!!! Slight smell good smell but is slightly perfumed
monica v.
Bangalore
I do not have dark circles yet, can this be used as a preventive serum?
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
How is this serum for sensitive skin and dry skin? Does it firm fine lines??
Alyssa E.
Garner, NC
Is this more of a thin translucent serum or more lotion-like?
Hunter H.
Charleston, SC
I've been thinking of starting an eye serum but do not want to spend an arm and a leg. Do you think this is something worth investing in or should I start with this cheaper product? Do you see results?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
I have more of a problem with dark circles, and puffy eyes. Thanks to my 3 beautiful children! Does this product work well for that? Also, what are your must haves from the regenerist line?