Olay Regenerist DNA Superstructure Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 1.7 Fl Oz

BY OLAY

This anti-aging formula hydrates to help rebuild cellular surface structure and restore firmness, regenerating a more youthful appearance. SPF 30 helps block direct DNA damaging rays to help protect skin and maintain collagen?s structural integrity. Powerful anti-oxidants help protect the skin?s surface from free radical damage. Premium skin feel. see more...

Mary L.
Mandeville
I do not like this facials serum at all it doesn't soak into my skin and leaves a warm weird slimy feeling on my face after I apply it after my shower before I go to bed
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive recently purchased this and so far so good. I enjoy the fresh and clean feeling. It isn't to heavy on the skin, which I love. It is very effective. I bought it at Walmart, which has awesome prices. I'm hoping with time I will see and feel noticeable improvements, but like I said so far so good.
Katie K.
Crystal Lake, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only used this once and it seems okay. I don't use it for every day use or even weekly. I use it whenever I want to. It wasn't too expensive. Just an ok product. Probably wouldn't buy again
emily k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand works well. It's not oily and protects well. I only used this product once a couple years ago. It's more expensive than Banana Boat but it is worth it. The bottle it comes in is a redish colour and is decently sized. I would buy again.
Jade V.
Its a really nice product for women above 35 . Its mositurize n return your lost glowing . As these both are the main issue because skin gets dull n loose with time . Really nice product
Nisha👸🏻💕 p.
blacklick
It's actually pretty good and I definitely think u guys should try it and it's very soft and it isn't disappointing it all I actually love it the price isn't high and yes I would definitely buy it again!
Ngarongo P.
ngaruawahia
This Item was my most favorite item for a very long time. It was very effective and I loved the texture of my skin after use. It was packed very neat, arrived 2 weeks earlier. It was my first time using this product so I'm not a expert on this. I personally do not think this product needs to be improved
Mary I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simple and I think effective. I use at night because if I used it during the day it does not play well with foundations. If I am not wearing makeup I will use it during the day and that is my sunscreen for the day. Have repurchased. Sometimes I will breakout but I think that is the sunscreen.
Cheyenne G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works pretty good for being a drug store product! It helps firm and hydrate your skin pretty well! You can purchase it at Walmart in a cute little red box! I would recommend if you have extra money to spend.
Therese C.
Honolulu, HI
Very good smell and it tingles sometimes when you put it on but it hasn't caused any breakouts and it protects my skin. I usually apply foundation over it and it provides a smooth base.