Olay Regenerist DNA Superstructure Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 1.7 Fl Oz

BY OLAY

This anti-aging formula hydrates to help rebuild cellular surface structure and restore firmness, regenerating a more youthful appearance. SPF 30 helps block direct DNA damaging rays to help protect skin and maintain collagen?s structural integrity. Powerful anti-oxidants help protect the skin?s surface from free radical damage. Premium skin feel. see more...

Therese C.
Honolulu, HI
Very good smell and it tingles sometimes when you put it on but it hasn't caused any breakouts and it protects my skin. I usually apply foundation over it and it provides a smooth base.
LaTosha D.
I actually got this at a stealer price of $10.00 at Publix. I now wish I had bought them all. It truly works and made my skin look amazing.
Maria A.
I love this product, it works so well and it leaves my skin so fresh and the best part is that it has sunscreen to protect your skin
Meka H.
Olay products always make your face feel refreshed and year without giving your skin that tight queaky feeling
Mary I.
Simple and I think effective. I use at night because if I used it during the day it does not play well with foundations. If I am not wearing makeup I will use it during the day and that is my sunscreen for the day. Have repurchased. Sometimes I will breakout but I think that is the sunscreen.
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
Ive recently purchased this and so far so good. I enjoy the fresh and clean feeling. It isn't to heavy on the skin, which I love. It is very effective. I bought it at Walmart, which has awesome prices. I'm hoping with time I will see and feel noticeable improvements, but like I said so far so good.
Erika Z.
It has the perfect sun protection And the perfect skin moisturizer. I use it every day and normally buy it at Walgreens. Nicely packaged easy to open. I also buy it at Walmart. It is affordable good value. I will definitely buy it again. Love the way it feels.
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product I haven't been using it for more than two weeks at this point however I really feel like it's making a difference I'm 30 years old and I have crows be so it's really helped to hydrate and put that oyster back into my under eye
Jennifer S.
Fitzgerald, GA
Use this product daily. Have used it for years. It is a great product for the price. The packaging is very nice. I recommend that my daughters use this product as it is gentle on your face. No improvement needed.
Katie K.
Crystal Lake, IL
I've only used this once and it seems okay. I don't use it for every day use or even weekly. I use it whenever I want to. It wasn't too expensive. Just an ok product. Probably wouldn't buy again