BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Exfoliates, Deep Cleans And Detoxifies To Reveal Bright, Smooth Skin. Its Special Formula Increases Surface Cell Turnover To Reveal Smoother Skin And Reduces The Appearance Of Pores. Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Exfoliates And Deep Cleans Down To The Pores. It’s Designed With A Lathering Gel Formula That Exfoliates To Polish Away Dull Skin And Regenerate Skin's Surface. Discover A Refreshing Clean That Primes Skin For The Rest Of Your Skincare Regimen.

How It Works:

Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Exfoliates And Deep Cleans Down To The Pores To Purify Skin's Complexion. It’s Designed With A Lathering Gel Formula That Exfoliates To Polish Away Dull Skin And Regenerate Skin's Clarity.

How To Use:

• Wet Face With Water
  • Apply Product
  • Work Into Lather And Massage Gently Over Face
  • Rinse Thoroughly
  • Avoid Contact With Eyes
  • If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water
  • Discontinue Use If Skin Irritation Develops

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Salicylic Acid, Carnosine, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Glycol Cocoate, Fragrance, Peg-100, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Edta, Bht, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylsothiazolinone.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this stuff. Very effective, yet gentle. Keeps pores clean and helps make them appear smaller. Kind to sensitive skin. " in 6 reviews
Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I recently ran out of this product and I definitely will be going out to purchase more very soon. This summer has been rough on my skin and my complexion and I feel like the Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub was the perfect treatment for my tortured skin. It gives you a nice exfoliating cleanse without heavy fragrances or tingling. It is a refreshing exfoliating scrub that leaves you with baby-soft, vibrant skin! Some facial cleansers seem to irritate my skin and cause me to get breakouts, but this one did not irritate my skin at all during the time I used it. I used mine on a daily basis in the shower. I never did try to overdo it on the exfoliating however, I just did not scrub as hard every other day to avoid stripping my skin. I liked using this product as my morning daily cleanser because it felt like it was gently activating my skin to be ready for the day ahead! Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Cleanser
Lindsey D.
Elkmont, AL
I'm a new mom and I'm trying out different anti aging products to see if they can give my tired dull skin some life back and this very good for that. I loved it from my first use. The fragrance is pretty strong but it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin so it's very gentle too.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I bought this blindly and decided it might be worth a try. I used it for several weeks and it’s just meh. My pores have not minimized and there is a weird residue after using that I have to get rid of by using another cleanser. On the other hand, it has a really nice smell and it didn't seem to cause any breakouts or weird reactions. I don’t seem myself buying this product again 🤷‍♀️
Monica N.
Parma, OH
I enjoy using this product on my aging skin; I totally love the refreshing smell and the way my face feels after a good scrubbing. I am a bit concerned because I read somewhere that the exfoliator beads are getting banned because they don't dissolve as well as they should and are hurting the environment. I think the product did do it's job well lest a few pebbly pieces of grit stuck in my hairline but it does rinse off quickly; I'm a big fan of Olay products and I would buy this scrub again.
Alyssa H.
This is a great scrub that i use once a week. It cleans my skin good without being too harsh and irritating it luke some can. My face feels so soft. Smooth, and clean afterwards and doesnt leave it red and rough. Its a good price for the amount and easy to find at any drugstore. As far as helping with age related stuff not sure if helps that much but i do feel it does a little bit. I would defidently reccommend anyone try this for an affordable face scrub.
Lana S.
I do love those poor scrubs because I do you have some pores and what appears to be blackheads so I have use this product in the past and I believe that it does work after a prolonged usage of time.

It’s great that it lasts a while because I use a dime of it and not daily maybe once a week or twice.
Crystal W.
Manitowoc, WI
This was my go to face wash for years. I loved the way my skin felt clean and refreshed after using it. The smell was pleasant and it was at a perfect price point for me. It cleared my skin up and I liked it so much I decided not to mess with a good thing. Eventually, my budget for skincare products expanded so I decided to spend more on the millions of things that are out there to see if I could find something I liked better.
Lindsey K.
Louisa
This pore scrub smells so good! I use it in conjunction with several other Olay products and I feel it is working to make my skin look brighter and hydrated. I like the feeling of the micro beads as it makes me feel like it is really exfoliating my face. The price is right, and I have been using it nightly for over four weeks and I still have at least half a tube left.
Precious M.
Harrisburg
I have extremely dry irritated skin it's very hard to find a product that doesn't cause my skin to burn or become dryer. This particular formula from Olay works on my skin. The first time I used it, I could feel the exfoliators doing their job. My face feels great after using it. I definitely would recommend!
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
I really enjoy the value of this product. You can feel the micro beads penetrating your pores and helps wake you up in the morning. I don’t think it did anything to help decrease the size of my pores however.
Adrienne B.
Does this have plastic particles in it?
Casey B.
Hampton, VA
Anyone ever use this & your young?