BY OLAY #61 in Face Scrubs

Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Exfoliates, Deep Cleans And Detoxifies To Reveal Bright, Smooth Skin. Its Special Formula Increases Surface Cell Turnover To Reveal Smoother Skin And Reduces The Appearance Of Pores. Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Exfoliates And Deep Cleans Down To The Pores. It’s Designed With A Lathering Gel Formula That Exfoliates To Polish Away Dull Skin And Regenerate Skin's Surface. Discover A Refreshing Clean That Primes Skin For The Rest Of Your Skincare Regimen.

How It Works:

Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Exfoliates And Deep Cleans Down To The Pores To Purify Skin's Complexion. It’s Designed With A Lathering Gel Formula That Exfoliates To Polish Away Dull Skin And Regenerate Skin's Clarity.

How To Use:

• Wet Face With Water
  • Apply Product
  • Work Into Lather And Massage Gently Over Face
  • Rinse Thoroughly
  • Avoid Contact With Eyes
  • If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water
  • Discontinue Use If Skin Irritation Develops

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Salicylic Acid, Carnosine, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Glycol Cocoate, Fragrance, Peg-100, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Edta, Bht, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylsothiazolinone.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this stuff. Very effective, yet gentle. Keeps pores clean and helps make them appear smaller. Kind to sensitive skin. " in 6 reviews
Jess L.
I like to use this every other day, swapping with a cream cleanser. This is a gentle scrub that does I feel is effective in cleaning and exfoliating. Olay products always seem like such a great value for the quality product you receive. This is one of my permanent fixtures in my skin care routine.
Lindsey D.
Elkmont, AL
I'm a new mom and I'm trying out different anti aging products to see if they can give my tired dull skin some life back and this very good for that. I loved it from my first use. The fragrance is pretty strong but it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin so it's very gentle too.
Katy Z.
Huntsville, AL
Even though I am only in my 20s, I love this scrub!! I want to wash my face at least once a day, but I try to stay away from anti-acne products because of how they dry out my skin. This scrub does a fantastic job at cleansing my face without drying it out. It has a very nice, light scent and the tiny beads keep my face exfoliated and soft. Highly recommend!
Kylee G.
Milwaukee
Overall, it's good. The consistency is actually great. It doesn't feel cheap or watered down. It's just like you're everyday cleansers. I used it for a short while only, but I had no bad experiences or negative things to say. For my skin needs, I prefer something else, but my friends swear by this and can't live without it
Precious M.
Harrisburg
I have extremely dry irritated skin it's very hard to find a product that doesn't cause my skin to burn or become dryer. This particular formula from Olay works on my skin. The first time I used it, I could feel the exfoliators doing their job. My face feels great after using it. I definitely would recommend!
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
I really enjoy the value of this product. You can feel the micro beads penetrating your pores and helps wake you up in the morning. I don’t think it did anything to help decrease the size of my pores however.
Kandis L.
Fleming Isle, FL
I absolutely love this product. It really helps get all of the dirt and grime out of my skin and makes my skin supersoft what I’m done using it are use the cream to help with minimize my pores I do this every day before bed
Shana M.
La Crosse, WI
This is an okay exfoliating scrub for the price. It's lightly fragranced, and does dry my face out a tad, but overall I think it does a good job of getting rid of dry flaky skin. I use this once or twice weekly to keep my skin smooth and soft.
Stephanie E.
Upper Marlboro
Face feels clean and very soft after using. Smell is okay. Wish this was more scrubby. Have not noticed any difference in the size of my pores yet. Have been only using a couple times a week for a few weeks now.
Danielle S.
I’ve been using this product for two weeks now and I love it! My face Has never been clearer. As soon as you use it, you can definitely tell it diminishes pores. It leaves my face feeling baby soft. Would recommend!
Adrienne B.
Does this have plastic particles in it?
Casey B.
Hampton, VA
Anyone ever use this & your young?