BY OLAY

New, Exfoliates and diminishes appearance of pores to regenerate skin s clarity amino-peptide + derma-smoother complex Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub exfoliates and deep cleans down to the pores to purify you skin s complexion.  The amino-peptide cleansing complex with derma-smoothers polishes away dull skin and helps minimize the appearance of pores, leaving skin with a regenerated clarity. For a complete routine to beautifully regenerate your look, follow with:  ~ Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion ~ Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum Questions?   or visit olay.com see more...

• Does this have plastic particles in it?4 Answers
  • Anyone ever use this & your young?3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It's gentle enough to use everyday, smells great, and leaves your face feeling super soft." in 2 reviews
  • "I really love this face wash, smells great and leaves my face feeling tingly clean." in 1 review
Rikka I.
Rikka I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is okay. For me, I prefer more granules in my scrub so that I get a harsher exfoliation. It does do the job and performs better when using it with a clarisonic or any electric face cleansing brush (I use the olay one). my packaging is different maybe necause I bought more than one a while back and haven't had the need to repurchase yet. I'm not sure if I will repurchase simply because I like trying new things. I think that if you like a fair amount of granules in your exfoliate and a light exfoliation, then I think you will like this. The scent is light, but clean. Also, if you are against plastic granules, then this isn't for you.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Valley Stream, NY
I was so skeptical about this product at first. I wasn't sure if it'd work. But let me tell you this is bomb.com. The price is amazing and it truly works. The down side is you have to give it a try it's not something that works in one use. I definitely recommend buying it the smell is amazing it removes makeup amazingly and so gentle on my already sensitive skin. And since I've started using it I've been less oily(which was a problem before because of my huge pores) and I've noticed such a difference in my skin. It's glowing it's healthy looking I 100% love this product it's not leaving my beauty regimen
Megan T.
Megan T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've struggled with sensitive, combination skin for years. Nothing seemed to work on my skin, it's almost as if my skin would become immune to any product after a few uses, or they would make me break out. However, after buying this cleanser about two weeks ago, my skin has cleared up IMMENSELY. Acne scars have faded, small bumps have diminished, and my overall complexion is brighter and smoothr. It's not grainy enough to make you feel like you're scrubbing your skin off but believe me, it really does get all of the dead skin! This has become my holy grail. ๐Ÿ˜
Betty H.
Betty H.
I have always suffered from large pores and nothing I tried seemed to help diminish the size of them. Since using this product, I have noticed a huge difference. My skin seems smoothr and softer and the size of my pores definitely seem smaller. I will definitely purchase this product again and will recommend it to my friends.
I absolutely love love love this product!!! I have used it for over a year and it always leaves my face feeling soft and glowing. There have been a few times I have been out and had to use just a regular face wash and my face feels horrible compared to the Olay. I will NEVER use any other face scrub.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Kaneohe , HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this almost every night, for a couple weeks. It feels so gentle on my skin, it smells great, and a little product goes a long way. For a drug store product, it's amazing. My skin is looking great, it's less oily, and I'm noticing less blemishes. I recommend this product!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Forest Park, IL
As much as I love play products I did not love this product not only was it somewhat expensive it left my face feeling rough,dry patches, and it did not help with my pores or acne. I've even tried using it onces a week same feeling. I wouldn't buy it again nor recommend it.
Madison P.
Madison P.
I have bought this product and several others similar, but this has to be the by far best thing I've tried. I've had bad acne since I was a teen, and this product has helped out so much lately. My skin is definitely clearing more than ever before.
Ryanne G.
Ryanne G.
Not a big fan of this scrub. I don't ever feel truly clean after washing and my face feels a little tight sometimes. I do not recommend. I prefer face scrubs that include natural ingredients as well
Kayleigh F.
Kayleigh F.
Beaverton, OR
I started using this when i was weaning myself off of proactive and love it. i love his it smells, i love hot it scrubs but not to harshly. it's helped my transition away from harsher stuff a lot.
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Does this have plastic particles in it?
Casey B.
Casey B.
Hampton, VA
Anyone ever use this & your young?