BY OLAY

New, Exfoliates and diminishes appearance of pores to regenerate skin s clarity amino-peptide + derma-smoother complex Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub exfoliates and deep cleans down to the pores to purify you skin s complexion.  The amino-peptide cleansing complex with derma-smoothers polishes away dull skin and helps minimize the appearance of pores, leaving skin with a regenerated clarity. For a complete routine to beautifully regenerate your look, follow with:  ~ Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion ~ Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum Questions?   or visit olay.com see more...

Buy on Target
  • "This is BY FAR my favorite face wash! Not only does it leave my face feeling clean and refreshed, it truly does minimize the appearance of pores and acne! I love it! " in 7 reviews
  • "I've struggled with sensitive, combination skin for years. Nothing seemed to work on my skin, it's almost as if my skin would become immune to any product after a few uses, or they would make me break out. However, after buying this cleanser about two weeks ago, my skin has cleared up IMMENSELY. Acne scars have faded, small bumps have diminished, and my overall complexion is brighter and smoothr. It's not grainy enough to make you feel like you're scrubbing your skin off but believe me, it really does get all of the dead skin! This has become my holy grail. 😍" in 5 reviews
  • "It's gentle enough to use everyday, smells great, and leaves your face feeling super soft." in 2 reviews
  • "I really love this face wash, smells great and leaves my face feeling tingly clean." in 1 review
Kandis L.
Fleming Isle, FL
I absolutely love this product. It really helps get all of the dirt and grime out of my skin and makes my skin supersoft what I’m done using it are use the cream to help with minimize my pores I do this every day before bed
Katy Z.
Huntsville, AL
Even though I am only in my 20s, I love this scrub!! I want to wash my face at least once a day, but I try to stay away from anti-acne products because of how they dry out my skin. This scrub does a fantastic job at cleansing my face without drying it out. It has a very nice, light scent and the tiny beads keep my face exfoliated and soft. Highly recommend!
Precious M.
Harrisburg
I have extremely dry irritated skin it's very hard to find a product that doesn't cause my skin to burn or become dryer. This particular formula from Olay works on my skin. The first time I used it, I could feel the exfoliators doing their job. My face feels great after using it. I definitely would recommend!
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
I really enjoy the value of this product. You can feel the micro beads penetrating your pores and helps wake you up in the morning. I don’t think it did anything to help decrease the size of my pores however.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
I have tried the Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub cleanser for the very first time this year and I'm in love! I usually would purchase the generic store brand facial cleansers to save some money, but I've always wanted to try Olay facial products since I already use the body wash and lotions so I figured why not give it a go. For a product whose brand has been trustworthy among women for years I decided that paying around $7 would be worth it...I am very frugal lol. The cleanser has nice tiny soft scrubbing bits inside, not causing it to be too harsh on the skin. It smells really great, very pleasant, not a strong overwhelming fragrance. I have mild adult acne and I've noticed that ever since I started using this face wash that I haven't been breaking out as much. It leaves my skin smooth soft and very healthy looking. I would definitely recommend it to others and I plan to buy it again in the near future.
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
I just used my new face wash, olay regenerist that i picked up today at the drug store (which u can get at walmart) i will probably use this about 2 or 3 times a week bc its very exfoliating! My face feels sooo clean and baby soft! Even my lips! It feels like ive just used a mask! Loves it...only reason i didnt five star is bc it may be a little much for me personally to use on the daily. Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub 6.5 Fl Oz (Packaging May Vary) (Pack of 2)
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
I've been using this for years. I literally feel it work. It's scented a little but not in a bad or irritating way. The nozzle is nice it prevents leaks. It's exfoliating is effective but not too harsh I use in between my Kate Somerville ExfoliKateÂŽ Intensive Exfoliating Treatment to keep the dead skin and dryness at bay. Also it's anti aging you can see with prolonged use.
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
I use this alone or with the Olay spin face brush. And I like the results of this product. Plus it's not to expensive. I use it everyday for a good couple weeks before switching to another one (trick your skin to not getting "used" to one particular product) but I like it's gently exfoliating. The beads aren't to harsh. And I kinda like the scent. A lot. It actually reduces my pores size. And leaves my skin soft and bright.
Emily M.
Ewa Beach, HI
I've been using this almost every night, for a couple weeks. It feels so gentle on my skin, it smells great, and a little product goes a long way. For a drug store product, it's amazing. My skin is looking great, it's less oily, and I'm noticing less blemishes. I recommend this product!
Darienne A.
Parlin, NJ
SUCH a good product! There's a lot in one container so you really do get your money's worth. I saw and felt the effects immediately. I saw dark spots get lighter and my face felt cleaner overall. It's also very soft, but effective so you get the results you want without irritating your skin.Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub
Adrienne B.
Does this have plastic particles in it?
Casey B.
Hampton, VA
Anyone ever use this & your young?