BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Deep Hydrating Mousse Cleanser
  • "This was wonderful to give my face a deep cleanse while still be gentle and moisturizing on my skin." in 3 reviews
Amanda H.
Mastic beach , NY
This hydrating mousse cleanser was one of the best I've got. It came from rite aid. I used it for the first time a few months ago and it was very gentle. I liked it a lot and I would definitely buy it again. It was inbetween a 4-5 start rating at a 4.5 but I couldn't give that and I'd rather tell you it's a 4 and have you be amazed then over sell and u be disappointed Bc this product truly is amazing
Caitlin A.
Nashville
This product was bought from my local Walmart and it met all of my expectations. The packaging was easy to use and the product was not harsh on the skin, I think it did its job and I would recommend this to anyone who is thinking about buying it!
shelby b.
I went out of town, and left my daily cleanser at home, so I went and bought this. needless to say, I continued to buy it after the trip. I love this stuff. it’s so affordable and it last me for a few weeks! it’s so smoothing on the skin, and gets all the built up oil on my face off! it’s a great product, especially for somebody with oily skin.
Brikena v.
i thought it was gonna be way better but for the price it wasn't as good as i thought is was gonna be , it very drying , that's one reason why i don't like it but it's your preference on how you like your cleansers
Kimberlee A.
Altoona, PA
Absolutely love this product. I use olay sunscreen lotions all the time. My face never gets the sun, I like to be tan but do not like my face dark or burned. Works great.
Stephanie C.
Corsica
My skin gets so dry from being outside in the weather all day, this helps bring some moisture back into my face after the wind and sun takes everything out of it.
Julianna D.
Pompano Beach
This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin!
Christina R.
An okay product. Made skin a little too oily. Overall not bad though. Smell wasn't bad. I have large pores though and this didn't help much.
Jess K.
Webster (town)
This face oil worked very good. It made my skin feel smoother and less oily, even by the end of the day. I would highly recommend this.
Serena H.
Lebanon, OR
It hydrates my face and made it soft and gave back the fullness and shine to my face bur it also helpes my dry akin on my face .