BY OLAY

Olay® Regenerist® Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream.
Improved formula. Now works faster!
Advanced anti-aging.
Moisturizer.
Intense dry skin hydration. see more...

• Does this really work? Not just for wrinkles but for an all aroun...4 Answers
  • Will using Olay Regenerist make my pores bigger?1 Answers
  • Does this really work for wrinkles ?1 Answers
Olay Regenerist Deep Hydrating Cream Moisturizer
  • "i started using it a few months ago and my face is so smooth and feeling wondeerful" in 1 review
  • "i do tend to have very sensitive skin though, so maybe it was just really irritating to my skin." in 1 review
  • "These products have helped my skin look much younger." in 1 review
  • "It also made me break out a lot ." in 1 review
  • "It moisturizes my skin without making it too oily." in 1 review
Sheila M.
Lake Mary, FL
Consistently rated high in beauty reviews and customer satisfaction ratings. My experience is similar - my skin absorbs the cream easily and feels quenched after use. There has been no bad skin reactions. The cream is dispensed in squirts that are for on e use - a nice way to know that you are using the correct amount. Good value for money.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
This moisturizer is amazing. Works better than any moisturizer I've ever used. Even though it comes in a small bottle, it goes a LONG way. Both me and my husband use it every day (doesn't take more than a dab to moisturize entire face) and it's lasted us almost two months and it's not even halfway empty
Melisa C.
I love this moisturizer! I received it as a sample and since I tried it I can see the improvement on my skin. It packaging colors are nice and the container it comes it. Thanks to olay my skin is nice and soft. I would buy when my sample finishes. I have dry skin and this has helped me alot.
Glynnis O.
Boston, MA
I only use moisturizer at night as I have oily skin, but I found this to be very hydrating and had a nice scent. I think it is too heavy for the summer months, but during the winter it keeps my skin from getting dried out or flaky. I would definitely buy this again when winter rolls around.
ana M.
I m not a big fan of this cream. Its says deep hydrating cream but i feel like instead of penetrating in my skin and hydrate, it put a velvety texture on my skin.
it doesn't greasy nor oily,light weight,smells very great but for me i only use it under my makeup as a primer which works great.
Eva S.
Greentop, MO
This is a light feeling moisturizer that doesn't ever feel heavy or greasy.you can find it at your local Walmart. Easy to open package. Once you begin using it you will wonder how you lived without it! You will see and feel the difference after only a few uses!
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
I bought this and was so hopeful that it would be hydrating. Instead, it was very lightweight and even drying on my skin. I used it every day for three weeks and eventually had to stop using it. My skin became very dry and flaky. I'm not impressed.
Ciara C.
Rialto, CA
Nice hydrating cream that wears great under my make up. Leaves my skin feel soft and smooth. I bought this product and ulta. Not my favorite, but great for the price. It didn't solve my long term dry skin problem.
Alicia L.
Vancleave, MS
This is all time favorite moisturizer!! I love putting this on my face before my makeup! It's not cakey or anything! It provides so much moisture in my & gives a dewy look to my foundation. This is my holy grail!
Kayce S.
A great product from Olay. I use it on my face and neck to try and reverse some skin damage. The moisturizer is very gentle and the packaging isn't bulky. Very effective and I've recommended it several times.
Diadra H.
Bay Minette , Al
Does this really work? Not just for wrinkles but for an all around healthy, smooth face?
Will using Olay Regenerist make my pores bigger?
Denise  C.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this really work for wrinkles ?
Amy D.
Rocky Point, NY
Olay, Clinique or Estee Lauder?