BY OLAY

Daily Thermal Mini-Peel activates regeneration of surface skin cells for the results of a mini-professional treatment rejuvenated, newer skin. Rejuvenate water activated, self-heating formula deeply warms skin to relax pores. Reveal nourishing hydration for skin that is beautifully moisturized. Regenerate... exfoliating glycolic acid + micro-crystal complex gently polishes skin s surface for the look of newer skin.   Also try other Regenerist products. Each can be used individually or in combination. Activates regeneration for rejuvenated, newer skin.  Glycolic acid + micro-crystal complex.  For the following skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily. Helps with these face concerns: Fine lines/wrinkles, Dull Skin, Uneven skin color/tone, Uneven Texture. Benefits: Anti Aging, Heals & Protects, Exfoliation. You ll love Regenerist Daily Thermal Mini- see more...

• Would this product help with acne scars, considering the glycolic...1 Answers
  • Is this product ok for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Is this product comparable to more expensive brands? I read somew...1 Answers
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Not good for any kind of sensitive skin. I had high hope for this product but my skin was red and inflamed for a week after firat use. Thank goodness I had coupons and only paid 88 cents for this product because I will never use again.
Hanna J.
Jacksonville
I used this product 2-3 years ago and loved it. You could feel it almost heating up and lifting your face. They seem to have changed the formula and now it's just kind of an overpriced face wash with beads.
Sarita S.
South Richmond Hill
I've already repurchased this peel. I have oily/acne prone skin and the warmth generated from water activation really deep cleans my pores and keeps my face smooth and bright. the scent is very distinct and may not be appealing to everyone, however the results are worth the scent and the heavy price tag!
Erica G.
This was a good product that did leave my skin feeling and looking smoother. However, I think it's quite overpriced, there are just as effective products for lower prices. I used this consistently for a month or more and didn't see any dramatic results. I would just choose a cheaper alternative.
Jacqueline B.
South Jordan, UT
I have acne prone skin and have some stubborn dark spots so I really thought this would help exfoliate my skin and lighten some dark spots. When I tried it, I really loved it! I always use this in the shower to keep the warm feeling on my skin when I wash. It does seem like it helped with the dark spots and with keeping my skin smooth. If I do have any blemishes it doesn't really aggravate it so that's always good! I have been using this face wash once a day for about a year and I will always keep this as a part of my daily skin care routine!
jamie h.
I am not sure how the heating aspect really helps anything but it gives a nice feeling that it's working, whether true or not. The big thing I'd like to say is that i have always suffered from little tiny bumps on my forehead that weren't really pimples but acne none the less.. and this facial wash has really lessened them at least 80% which is amazing to me. My skin looks a lot better than it used to and it is bc of this product.
Taylor H.
Madison, WI
I hated this product. It burned my face, broke me out, and my skin was left dry and sensitive for weeks after using it. I gave it to my sister to try thinking it was just my skin, but the same thing happened to her. We are complete opposite skin types, so it doesn't matter if your are oily or dry, or acne prone, dehydrated, or sensitive. it is horrible.I know it is a thermal mask, but it shouldn't burn your face.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I love this product! It's a good resurfacing product without stripping your skin and making it sensitive. I do cleanse my face before I use it. I love how it's warm and you can keep warming it up by getting your fingers wet and massaging the skin again. Hasn't irritated my skin, so I will keep using it! I've heard great results with it like helping to lighten skin discoloration, which I have a lot of. I hope it does the trick!
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love thermal peels so this is another one that is great! I would say it isn't any different then the other ones
Christine B.
Warren, MI
I really like the way this smells and it works beautiful the color was white the smell was mild but smelled good it left my hands feeling really soft
Susan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product comparable to more expensive brands? I read somewhere that facial peels are one item that you should splurge on, but would like to save money if its comparable
Ashley C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Would this product help with acne scars, considering the glycolic acid?
Amber K.
Charlottetown, PE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product ok for sensitive skin?