BY OLAY

Daily Thermal Mini-Peel activates regeneration of surface skin cells for the results of a mini-professional treatment rejuvenated, newer skin. Rejuvenate water activated, self-heating formula deeply warms skin to relax pores. Reveal nourishing hydration for skin that is beautifully moisturized. Regenerate... exfoliating glycolic acid + micro-crystal complex gently polishes skin s surface for the look of newer skin.   Also try other Regenerist products. Each can be used individually or in combination. Activates regeneration for rejuvenated, newer skin.  Glycolic acid + micro-crystal complex.  For the following skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily. Helps with these face concerns: Fine lines/wrinkles, Dull Skin, Uneven skin color/tone, Uneven Texture. Benefits: Anti Aging, Heals & Protects, Exfoliation. You ll love Regenerist Daily Thermal Mini- see more...

• Would this product help with acne scars, considering the glycolic a...1 Answers
  • Is this product ok for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Is this product comparable to more expensive brands? I read somewhe...1 Answers
Tayy C.
Tayy C.
Got this product for my mom and she loves it . It's gentle on skin , and protects your face from harsh sun rays .
jamie h.
jamie h.
I am not sure how the heating aspect really helps anything but it gives a nice feeling that it's working, whether true or not. The big thing I'd like to say is that i have always suffered from little tiny bumps on my forehead that weren't really pimples but acne none the less.. and this facial wash has really lessened them at least 80% which is amazing to me. My skin looks a lot better than it used to and it is bc of this product.
Kerrie G.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I love this product! It's a good resurfacing product without stripping your skin and making it sensitive. I do cleanse my face before I use it. I love how it's warm and you can keep warming it up by getting your fingers wet and massaging the skin again. Hasn't irritated my skin, so I will keep using it! I've heard great results with it like helping to lighten skin discoloration, which I have a lot of. I hope it does the trick!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love thermal peels so this is another one that is great! I would say it isn't any different then the other ones
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Madison, WI
I hated this product. It burned my face, broke me out, and my skin was left dry and sensitive for weeks after using it. I gave it to my sister to try thinking it was just my skin, but the same thing happened to her. We are complete opposite skin types, so it doesn't matter if your are oily or dry, or acne prone, dehydrated, or sensitive. it is horrible.I know it is a thermal mask, but it shouldn't burn your face.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Concord, CA
I have acne prone skin and have some stubborn dark spots so I really thought this would help exfoliate my skin and lighten some dark spots. When I tried it, I really loved it! I always use this in the shower to keep the warm feeling on my skin when I wash. It does seem like it helped with the dark spots and with keeping my skin smooth. If I do have any blemishes it doesn't really aggravate it so that's always good! I have been using this face wash once a day for about a year and I will always keep this as a part of my daily skin care routine!
Andréa M.
Andréa M.
Soledade, Paraíba
Deve ser maravilho...o designe está o máximo....tudo muito lindo e moderno...deve fazer maravilhas....
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Deseronto, ON
This peel/scrub is absolutely amazing! It is the best product of its kind that I have ever used! You can re-warm it multiple times and then scrub it into your skin which leaves an incredibly smooth result! I have sensitive skin and can usually use this twice/week max. However, you don't need it more often than that.
Emanu B.
Emanu B.
Glashow
I did not like it it was harsh on my face and very sticky on my face .I  was disappointed on the product I thought it would work
Susan C.
Susan C.
Is this product comparable to more expensive brands? I read somewhere that facial peels are one item that you should splurge on, but would like to save money if its comparable
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Would this product help with acne scars, considering the glycolic acid?
Amber K.
Amber K.
Charlottetown, PE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product ok for sensitive skin?