BY OLAY

Daily Thermal Mini-Peel activates regeneration of surface skin cells for the results of a mini-professional treatment rejuvenated, newer skin. Rejuvenate water activated, self-heating formula deeply warms skin to relax pores. Reveal nourishing hydration for skin that is beautifully moisturized. Regenerate... exfoliating glycolic acid + micro-crystal complex gently polishes skin s surface for the look of newer skin.   Also try other Regenerist products. Each can be used individually or in combination. Activates regeneration for rejuvenated, newer skin.  Glycolic acid + micro-crystal complex.  For the following skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily. Helps with these face concerns: Fine lines/wrinkles, Dull Skin, Uneven skin color/tone, Uneven Texture. Benefits: Anti Aging, Heals & Protects, Exfoliation. You ll love Regenerist Daily Thermal Mini- see more...

• Would this product help with acne scars, considering the glycolic a...1 Answers
  • Is this product ok for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Is this product comparable to more expensive brands? I read somewhe...1 Answers
Erica G.
Erica G.
This was a good product that did leave my skin feeling and looking smoother. However, I think it's quite overpriced, there are just as effective products for lower prices. I used this consistently for a month or more and didn't see any dramatic results. I would just choose a cheaper alternative.
Hanna J.
Hanna J.
Jacksonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product 2-3 years ago and loved it. You could feel it almost heating up and lifting your face. They seem to have changed the formula and now it's just kind of an overpriced face wash with beads.
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mini peel mask! I use it every day, it's not super harsh on my skin, and doesn't dry my skin out! I h ave tried many peels and they have left my face hurting, and dried out! But this product does not. I recommned to anyone that would like to clean out their pores. It's very good for the price, and okay to use on sensitive skin!
Tori S.
Tori S.
Sherwood, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is fairly well it does the job. Nothing special about it, I wish there were more feature to this product for how expensive it is.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
I don't often use this product but when I do it does give this refreshing sense of cleanliness I don't really use it because it cost a lil more than I would like.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the way this smells and it works beautiful the color was white the smell was mild but smelled good it left my hands feeling really soft
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Bradenton
Rough on your skin and felt as if there was no significant results. The beads are rough on your skin and actually hurt. Wouldn't reccomend.
janya d.
janya d.
Winston-Salem
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product to cleanse my skin and it works really well its also a decent product for sensitive skin!
Cayla B.
Cayla B.
San Diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your skin soft! It would be better if it would keep the acne away! But olay products are the best.
Tayy C.
Tayy C.
Got this product for my mom and she loves it . It's gentle on skin , and protects your face from harsh sun rays .
Amber K.
Amber K.
Charlottetown, PE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product ok for sensitive skin?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Would this product help with acne scars, considering the glycolic acid?
Susan C.
Susan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product comparable to more expensive brands? I read somewhere that facial peels are one item that you should splurge on, but would like to save money if its comparable