BY OLAY

Daily Thermal Mini-Peel activates regeneration of surface skin cells for the results of a mini-professional treatment rejuvenated, newer skin. Rejuvenate water activated, self-heating formula deeply warms skin to relax pores. Reveal nourishing hydration for skin that is beautifully moisturized. Regenerate... exfoliating glycolic acid + micro-crystal complex gently polishes skin s surface for the look of newer skin.   Also try other Regenerist products. Each can be used individually or in combination. Activates regeneration for rejuvenated, newer skin.  Glycolic acid + micro-crystal complex.  For the following skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily. Helps with these face concerns: Fine lines/wrinkles, Dull Skin, Uneven skin color/tone, Uneven Texture. Benefits: Anti Aging, Heals & Protects, Exfoliation. You ll love Regenerist Daily Thermal Mini- see more...

• Would this product help with acne scars, considering the glycolic...1 Answers
  • Is this product ok for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Is this product comparable to more expensive brands? I read somew...1 Answers
Jina A.
Inkster, MI
Absolutely love this mini-peel.I wanted to try something more in my older age range&Im so glad i picked this.I am a woman of color&This works great on my skin.I use it along w/Olay facial Cleanser&Moisturize cream after. I put the peel on My Olay PRO-X Cleansing System Kit(a mini 1 came w/and I purchased a full size). This is definitely something to try if your looking for a good over the counter peel along with their other Regenerist Facial products works well with it.Definitely A must have.
Leanna C.
Makes my skin feel amazing afterwards doesn't dry out my skin like I first thought it would I use this often it makes my skin feel clean and refreshed its very effective and I would recommend this product to my friends family and Co workers as I actually have the size of the bottle is decent too unlike competition brands
username123 S.
This product was great but not as good for sensitive skin. I was a first time user for this product and I tried it for a week. It didn't meet my greatest expectations but the packaging was nice and i like it. There is room for improvement for some skin types
Arial T.
Hot Springs, AR
I have a lot of dry skin of my face due to dehydration. I bought it from Walgreens in my town and loved it. It is very effective and not to pricy. I didn't have to spend a fortune and would definitely buy again.
Danielle J.
Amarillo, TX
Love this stuff. I keep it in my shower and use it every couple of days. As I am rubbing it into my skin you can feel the warmth and after I rinse it off I can totally feel how soft and fresh my skin feels.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Love this mini peel mask! I use it every day, it's not super harsh on my skin, and doesn't dry my skin out! I h ave tried many peels and they have left my face hurting, and dried out! But this product does not. I recommned to anyone that would like to clean out their pores. It's very good for the price, and okay to use on sensitive skin!
Nikki S.
I don't often use this product but when I do it does give this refreshing sense of cleanliness I don't really use it because it cost a lil more than I would like.
Evelyn Z.
hialeah, FL
This product is awesome I've used it three times now. I feel like it's effective I love the way it makes my skin feel after. Packaging is very place just the bottle and some instructions on how to see best results. This product was recommended to me by a co worker who lives by it. Can't really say I'm crazy about it just yet i've only used it three times however I must say i like it so far it makes my skin feel baby soft after using it.
Kaylyn H.
Sandy Springs
I just started using this product and I am in love! I use it every other day because I have oily skin, even though that's not as directed but it's still amazing. My pores are definitely much clearer and my skin feels great! My only complaint is the price, it is very expensive.
Samantha B.
wiggins, MS
This product is very awesome plus I love peel-off stuff it's amazing I really do love it and I would definitely would recommend it to anyone it has a nice spell and the packaging was real nice and its very nice on your skin I would definitely buy it again
Susan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product comparable to more expensive brands? I read somewhere that facial peels are one item that you should splurge on, but would like to save money if its comparable
Ashley C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Would this product help with acne scars, considering the glycolic acid?
Amber K.
Charlottetown, PE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product ok for sensitive skin?