BY OLAY

Daily Thermal Mini-Peel activates regeneration of surface skin cells for the results of a mini-professional treatment rejuvenated, newer skin. Rejuvenate water activated, self-heating formula deeply warms skin to relax pores. Reveal nourishing hydration for skin that is beautifully moisturized. Regenerate... exfoliating glycolic acid + micro-crystal complex gently polishes skin s surface for the look of newer skin.   Also try other Regenerist products. Each can be used individually or in combination. Activates regeneration for rejuvenated, newer skin.  Glycolic acid + micro-crystal complex.  For the following skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily. Helps with these face concerns: Fine lines/wrinkles, Dull Skin, Uneven skin color/tone, Uneven Texture. Benefits: Anti Aging, Heals & Protects, Exfoliation. You ll love Regenerist Daily Thermal Mini- see more...

• Would this product help with acne scars, considering the glycolic a...1 Answers
  • Is this product ok for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Is this product comparable to more expensive brands? I read somewhe...1 Answers
Jina A.
Jina A.
Inkster, MI
Absolutely love this mini-peel.I wanted to try something more in my older age range&Im so glad i picked this.I am a woman of color&This works great on my skin.I use it along w/Olay facial Cleanser&Moisturize cream after. I put the peel on My Olay PRO-X Cleansing System Kit(a mini 1 came w/and I purchased a full size). This is definitely something to try if your looking for a good over the counter peel along with their other Regenerist Facial products works well with it.Definitely A must have.
Evelyn Z.
Evelyn Z.
coral springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome I've used it three times now. I feel like it's effective I love the way it makes my skin feel after. Packaging is very place just the bottle and some instructions on how to see best results. This product was recommended to me by a co worker who lives by it. Can't really say I'm crazy about it just yet i've only used it three times however I must say i like it so far it makes my skin feel baby soft after using it.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Brooklyn, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very awesome plus I love peel-off stuff it's amazing I really do love it and I would definitely would recommend it to anyone it has a nice spell and the packaging was real nice and its very nice on your skin I would definitely buy it again
Christianne S.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not good for any kind of sensitive skin. I had high hope for this product but my skin was red and inflamed for a week after firat use. Thank goodness I had coupons and only paid 88 cents for this product because I will never use again.
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Sandy Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this product and I am in love! I use it every other day because I have oily skin, even though that's not as directed but it's still amazing. My pores are definitely much clearer and my skin feels great! My only complaint is the price, it is very expensive.
Sarita S.
Sarita S.
South Richmond Hill
I've already repurchased this peel. I have oily/acne prone skin and the warmth generated from water activation really deep cleans my pores and keeps my face smooth and bright. the scent is very distinct and may not be appealing to everyone, however the results are worth the scent and the heavy price tag!
Erica G.
Erica G.
This was a good product that did leave my skin feeling and looking smoother. However, I think it's quite overpriced, there are just as effective products for lower prices. I used this consistently for a month or more and didn't see any dramatic results. I would just choose a cheaper alternative.
Hanna J.
Hanna J.
Jacksonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product 2-3 years ago and loved it. You could feel it almost heating up and lifting your face. They seem to have changed the formula and now it's just kind of an overpriced face wash with beads.
Tori S.
Tori S.
Sherwood, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is fairly well it does the job. Nothing special about it, I wish there were more feature to this product for how expensive it is.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the way this smells and it works beautiful the color was white the smell was mild but smelled good it left my hands feeling really soft
Amber K.
Amber K.
Charlottetown, PE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product ok for sensitive skin?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Would this product help with acne scars, considering the glycolic acid?
Susan C.
Susan C.
Is this product comparable to more expensive brands? I read somewhere that facial peels are one item that you should splurge on, but would like to save money if its comparable