BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Skin Care Starter Trio Pack beautifully regenerates skin's appearance for significantly younger-looking skin without drastic measures such as cosmetic fillers and injections. Formulated with an exclusive Olay Amino-Peptide +B3 complex, Olay Regenerist renews skin's outer layer one cell at a time while strengthening skin's moisture barrier. The Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser - 5OZ, provides the beautifully regenerated look of a detoxifying mini-professional treatment. The Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream - .5OZ, visibly regenerates skin's appearance and intensely hydrates skin. The Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum - .5OZ, hydrates to firm and visibly lift skin around the entire eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
ana M.
This kit was a steal for me,i got it from ulta on sale.
OLAY REGENERIST SCRUB: it exfoliate lightly ,micro beads are not scratchy,after using it my skin looks fresh with a nice sweet scent.
OLAY REGENERIST CREAM: light weight, pleasant smell,not oily or greasy,skin texture feel very smooth and velvety but it doesn't work for dehydrating..
OLAY REGENERIST EYE LIFTING: moist my skin around eye area, work good on wrinkles,best for dehydrate my very dry eye area. But not recommend for dark circles.
Rebecca L.
Auburn, AL
This line makes my skin feel so soft. I don't really have a lot of wrinkles and I plan to keep it that way using okay!
Brianna C.
PARAMOUNT, CA
This system worked miracles. I did not want to come to terms that i was developing fine lines, but i was. So, someone recommended this system to me and I had a gift card, so I tried it. I'm so glad I did! I saw a noticeable difference in just 1 week! My fine lines were less noticeable and my skin felt hydrated and firm.
Esmeralda D.
Brownsville
This is great for daily use. Gentle enough to use twice a day. I notice the difference in my pores every time I wash my face. My skin type is oily. I recommend this product it's amazinggg!!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
What a great bundle of product to work on every area for your skin care daily routine, its  gentle and is not greasy, harsh or abrasive. Really silky and moisturizing to the skin. Does not leave your face greasy or dry. This is a great deal, very affordable and easy to find everywhere. Wonderfully affordable and reliable.
Diana F.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the face scrub!!! I have been using this product for years. When I decide I want venture out and try a different product I ALWAYS come back to this one. It has gentle micro scrubbing beads that don't loosen the skin or cause flakes. I used it through out the year (winter and summer). I can't even find the words for this face scrub. It cleans my pores, removes all dirt and oil, it removes my all day makeup gently. It's just amazing.
Brandy M.
advanced anti-aging formula it’s clear to see why! Oxytoxin increases collagen production with powerful peptides and has been fortified with antioxidants, moisturizers and everything else you need to make your eyes stand out. Oxytoxin comes with an unbelievable 95% customer approval rating. The key ingredients penetrate the skin as rapidly as possible to provide quick results. You will always look and feel your best when you
Jennifer W.
Greeley, CO
I really enjoy this product. I buy mine at Walmart and this is my first time using it and so far the results are wonderful. It's a little pricey, but you do get good results so it's worth it. My skin is really sensitive and this product is really gentle so that's a huge plus for me. I definitely recommend to others!
Natalia K.
East Orange, NJ
My mother used this product and it worked for her. It tighten her skin and even brighten it too. I started to used the anti-aging cream which worked great. For its price, it is worth it. They sell this trio everywhere. I have to get another tube because I just finished my cream yesterday. Everyone try it out.
Shelby H.
Tipp City, OH
Love love love this kit! I got a sample kit a while ago and since then purchased the normal size. These products absorb quickly and make the skin look noticeably younger and healthier. It more than meets my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone looking to replace or start a skin routine.