Olay Regenerist Anti-aging Starter Trio Pack uploaded by Marlon C.

BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Skin Care Starter Trio Pack beautifully regenerates skin's appearance for significantly younger-looking skin without drastic measures such as cosmetic fillers and injections. Formulated with an exclusive Olay Amino-Peptide +B3 complex, Olay Regenerist renews skin's outer layer one cell at a time while strengthening skin's moisture barrier. The Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser - 5OZ, provides the beautifully regenerated look of a detoxifying mini-professional treatment. The Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream - .5OZ, visibly regenerates skin's appearance and intensely hydrates skin. The Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum - .5OZ, hydrates to firm and visibly lift skin around the entire eye area.

Buy on Amazon
Diana F.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the face scrub!!! I have been using this product for years. When I decide I want venture out and try a different product I ALWAYS come back to this one. It has gentle micro scrubbing beads that don't loosen the skin or cause flakes. I used it through out the year (winter and summer). I can't even find the words for this face scrub. It cleans my pores, removes all dirt and oil, it removes my all day makeup gently. It's just amazing.
Jennifer W.
Greeley, CO
I really enjoy this product. I buy mine at Walmart and this is my first time using it and so far the results are wonderful. It's a little pricey, but you do get good results so it's worth it. My skin is really sensitive and this product is really gentle so that's a huge plus for me. I definitely recommend to others!
Madeline T.
Camden
Okay now this product for some reason makes my skin even more rejuvenating like I'm only 19! The first time I started using this was when my mom got it for herself which was last year and today I'm still using it. It leaves my skin looking younger and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased this for my mom and she loved it. She was pleased with the results according to her she started to see results in a week. I picked this trio kit up at Kmart. I've also used it myself and I must say it feel great when people can't guess your age.  Awesome product give it a try.
Krissy H.
Dickinson, TX
I didnt buy the trio pack but I have used the regenerist face cream before. I liked it. If you continue using it on a daily bases it works well. But it is a little pricey. It was gentle on my skin. I have very sensitive skin. Once I quit using this product, my skin went back to the way it looked.
Nicole S.
Mc Bain, MI
I love these products. I have sensitive skin so I am limited to what products I can use. Olay leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. My mom also uses Olay anti aging products and loves them. Apart from the anti aging aspect, I also enjoy that they give my skin a lot of moisture since I constantly struggle with dry skin.
Humble Ti 🙏🏾 ..
Atlanta
This kid makes  sure that your face is clear and clean and looking younger in no time. I'm only 17 and when I tell you my bags under my eyes as well as the wrinkles on my forehead are horrible I promise you this will make you look younger in no time. I highly recommend this
Mikayla P.
I use this everyday and it is a really good antiaging ptoduct it is pretty inexpensive and I would reccomend this to people and i have before.  I use this in the morning before my makeup.  My sister uses this product to and she has sensitive skin and she does not break out.
Erika A.
Carmel, IN
I don't feel like this product does much for my skin. I received a free sample of this product and I do not like how many tiny grains are in this product. It seems like it takes forever to get my face completely clear of those little grains. I will not use again.
Sandra R.
Utica, NY
I have been using Olay Anti-Aging facial scrub and moisturizer for past few months. I absolutely love it!! my face has cleared up any red spots it had from past acne so well and the moisturizer makes my skin feel so silky.  Would highly recommend to others!!