BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
Regenerist Anti Aging Skin Care Trio Pack

Olay Regenerist Anti Aging Skin Care Trio Pack

Olay Regenerist Make An Entrance Anti-Aging Skin Care Trio Pack consists of one Regenerating Cream Face Cleanser, one Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eyeswirl Eye Cream and one Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer. Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser - Exfoliates and Speeds Surface Cell Regeneration. Next, Apply Micro-Sculpting Eyeswirl Eye Cream - Instantly Hydrates to Lift and Plump. Finally, Apply Anti-Aging Micro-sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer - Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Regenerist Anti Aging Skin Care Trio Pack!
Donna Y.
Hayward, CA
Olay Regenerist lives up to their name! A brand that has evolved with generations of skin care but still is affordable & performs to the highest expectations of a beauty & skin product. I've been a loyal fan of the Olay brand for over 30 yrs & the trio pack is a great introduction to the brand for people to experience the Olay line of skin care
Vanessa N.
Medows of Dan, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Okay Regenerist make an entrance oh ladies it's worth your bucks in every way i can imagine telling you. It's going to help with wrinkles. It's going to help you to slow down the ageing process need I say more. I will buy agin it's a must have for me .
Amanda L.
Miami Gardens
I love this stuff. I bought it because it looked intriguing and was on sale. Normally I don't love Olay's night creams - I find they pill terribly - but this is a gel cream and sinks in with no pilling at all. I've noticed a difference already in hydration in the morning. I slather several layers of the stuff on though. I will continue to use throughout the winter when I'm feeling extra dry
Monica R.
Corona, NY
Probé este trío y aunq no lo he terminado me gusta mucho lo recomiendo y su precio es muy accesible a todos
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
Your girl is almost 39 so I am ALWAYS looking for the next best anti aging wrinkle reducing skincare line something that will work for me I have a combination skin but then again really very oily skin I I was surprised at how well the Olay Regenerist skin care set actually worked for me I've got a lot of expression marks on my face crows feet around my eyes and within a year of using this they really look like they have diminished a little bit pricey found a great deal on this at Walgreens but it is so worth every dime.
Araceli P.
San Antonio
Love it works wonders I have horribly dry skin even with this weather it makes it worst but it leaves my face so soft and hydrated it smell amazing .
Kennedy T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is so amazing and it is useful amd afordable which is my personal favorite part about it!!!
Tracey K.
Saint Thomas, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product. Makes my skin feel so baby soft, very smooth and firm. It's Olay not much more to say. 5 stars
Andrea  M.
Norridge, IL
What can I say? I love this cream! I been using this for a great while and every once in a while I let myself run out and I try new stuff. But, I always come back to this product. First, when I use this my skin feels really moisturized and it absorbs too. I try to use it twice a day and I have to say it helps make the fine lines disappear. My make up even seems to glide on much nicer with this. I can't decide if I like this cream because my skin looks more lifted, or dewy or plump - or maybe its the combo of all three but I see results when I use it. In my humble opinion it really does beat out all those other creams - and I know because I've tried many of them!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
1,181 reviews
This kit is wonderful on my sensitive skin it always leaves my skin clean and bright and super smooth. I love that I can use it at night to feel freshened up. I always use it at night before bed. I recommend you try it.

Looking for your answer?