BY OLAY

New! Specialized Micro - Fillers + Hydra - Peptide Complex Visibly diminishes the appearance of vertical lines for beautifully regenerated lips Micro - Fillers with Vitamins E Fragrance - Free Olay Regenerist Anti - Aging Lip Treatment visibly diminishes the appearance of vertical lines on the lip and around the lip contour for beautifully regenerated lips without drastic measures.* The formula, enhanced with micro - fillers and a hydra - peptide complex, works deep within the lip surface to intensely hydrate and smooth. *Results not equal to medical procedures. Questions?  or visit olay.com see more...

• I'm looking for a good anti aging lip treatment. I've never reall...1 Answers
  • Is this for the wrinkles around my mouth?2 Answers
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

It is an ideal place to recover that meatiness we like to look on the lips, helps recover those lines that form on the lips to lose its thickness regenerative treatment , applies very easily as a salve and feels nice , I like to apply it before bed to leave on all night
Vanessa S.
Marlin, TX
Great product! Keep my lips smooth all year round. I apply at night before bed with all my other anti aging regimens.
Lyndsi W.
Westminster, CO
Have to have beautiful lips all the time and keep them beautiful! Which means taking good care of them with this!!
Gabriela G.
Brazil Cordeirópolis
Really good for the winter when the lips need more care! Helps on not making lips ugly
Deborah L.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this for the wrinkles around my mouth?
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a good anti aging lip treatment. I've never really been interested until now. I'm 28. Is this product recommended for someone my age? I know there's different Anti aging products out there for different age groups, that's why I ask. :)