BY OLAY

Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion with SPF 50 UVA/UVB sunscreen combines powerful UVA/UVB sunscreen with our exclusive Peptide + B3 complex and Olay moisture to help protect from damaging UV rays while moisturizing and regenerating skin s appearance.   The results? Younger-looking skin without drastic measures. Instantly the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is softened and skin s appearance will be beautifully regenerated. Results not equal to cosmetic procedures.  Dermatologist Tested Non-Comedogenic Light & Non-Greasy.  Create the perfect skin care solution for you with the Regenerist line of advanced anti-aging products.  Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UVA/UVB Sunscreen. ;

Bee B.
I honestly only used this because it recommended by my mother. Though she looks like 44 going on 25, the product doesn't do much do for me. It feels heavy on my face.
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this moisturizer. It works so well and the smell is so good. I also loved that it doesn't cause breakouts on my sensitive skin and my skin looks good after using this for a month. Will repurchase and highly recommend to anyone looking for a great moisturizer with SPF
Brittany A.
Raleigh
I really like this product. I don't think it's the absolute but for the price and accessibility at all local drug stores it's a great buy. Left my skin feeling moisturized but not greasy which is sometimes a problem I have with combination skin. I moved a year ago and noticed a change in my skin with the change in climate and began trying all kinds of product to try and help cure dryness with out being too oily. I've really liked all of the Olay products so far. Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum Fragrance Free
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried Olay Regenerist and found it to be fair, but not the best. It smelled great and had a nice texture, but I did not see the promised results. I used it twice a day and loved the SPF. It lasted a long time, I just wished I would have had better results.
Annie T.
Davis, CA
Ive been using this for years and i have never been sunburnt when i wore this to the beach. its great for everyday and it doesn't leave a white overcast! i sometimes mix it with bb cream to make it tinted.
Jessie K.
Over time I have collected this line from Olay. This high content of SPF is used as my daytime moisturizing face lotion, also on the neck and delicate chest. I use this after the Olay serum and before my foundation primer with time between each application for absorption. The Regenerist night cream and eye treatments are the best value.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
A small tube is expensive but I thought I'd try it to see if it would help with the crows feet and bags underneath my eyes. After using it a week I wasn't too impressed... I mean, I saw a slight difference and I'm thinking had I bought a second bottle then maybe I would have seen more results? I just didn't have the money at the time to take that chance. Maybe again someday.
Kate K.
This moisturizer is very light and hydrates the skin. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin, or regular skin.
Kathryn J.
Keeps my skin moisturized without clogging my pores. The scent is pleasant enough as well. The consistency is just right, in my opinion.
Selina K.
The Olay regenerist range is surprisingly acne friendly. It doesn’t break me out and it smoothes the skin. It really helps my acne prone, combination skin when you don’t know whether your skin needs a detox or hydration.