Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti Aging Skin Care Regimen Duo Kit uploaded by Coleen A.

BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Good Morning Beautiful Anti-Aging Skin Care Duo Pack consists of one Regenerating Cream Face Cleanser and one Micro-sculpting Cream Moisturizer. Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser Exfoliates and Speeds Surface Cell Regeneration. Then Apply Anti-Aging Micro-sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer, Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1!

Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
It is very rare that I do not do my full evening or morni g skin cate care regimen however if I am sick or exhausted I will not go without these wipes. They are filled with Vitamin B3, Provitamin B5, Vitamin E and Vitamin C. It feels amzing to wipe these across your skin and when I am finished my skin feels like it has been pampered Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti Aging
Tandi C.
Monroe, LA
This product performs as well or even better than the very expensive aging products on the market. The smell is clean and refreshing and smooths on the skin evenly. Even extremely humid environments like Louisiana, it gives the skin breathing room. My husband is even addicted to the Play Regenerist line and it has really helped prevent and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Well worth the price!
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
Olay is probably one of the best skin care lines on the market. Once I started using these products I stopped using everything else because this line covered everything. I always worry about fine lines, wrinkles, puffy eyes and looking older; using Olay skincare line I no longer have to worry about that. Olay keeps my skin looking young and healthy and I will continue to use this product, it is a bit pricy but it is worth it
Heather W.
I buy this duo pack at Walmart for less than $30 and honestly I’ve yet to find a product that works better for me. The cleanser is gentle yet effective at removing makeup and keeping my skin clean & bright. The moisturizer hydrates without being too greasy. I’ve noticed a reduction in the appearance of fine lines; and I’ve gotten so many compliments on my skin lately. I love this stuff!
Kimberly J.
Houston
Olay has always been an amazing skincare brand. So as I'm getting older I'm always looking for new products. This Olay Anti Aging product feel amazing on my skin. Also the smell is divine, so I will continue to use it and see the results. So far so good...
Melissa B.
Lake in the Hills
I am starting to be more concerned about taking care of my face. I have always had good luck with Olay so I wanted to try this anti aging skin regimen. Olay is more on the expensive side but so far I am liking the results that I am seeing. This is my first eat purchase of this regimen but I for sure want to continue using it.
Lex P.
All olay products are really good minus the ones in a jar because anything in a jar does not keep active ingredients well for very long. However, Olay in general is known to have extremely effective products. This works but your skin might be irritated for the first week because of the resurfacing qualities.
Fiona D.
Good night moisturizer. Strong scent, but not unpleasant, and the fragrance didn't seem to bother my sensitive skin. Received in my July Allure Beauty Box. I wouldn't buy a full size, but I do plan on using it up. It's a really rich cream, so it'd probably be better for very dry or winter skin.
Ana Z.
This is one of the best moisturizers I have tried! It smells amazing when you apply it it sort of feels like powder but its not its so soft! My skin just drinks it and then feels so soft and hydrated!!
Kendra H.
Griffith
I have use this, because of course no one wants to look over. I think it really doesn’t work. I would say it was a waste of money and disappointing. But maybe I can because I didn’t use it every single day like it recommended but you should try it and see if it works