BY OLAY #66 in Serums

Act your age? Not on your life. Keep your skin youthful with Olay Regenerist Serum. This highly-concentrated blend of amino-peptides regenerates damaged skin, renewing the outer layer to give you a younger-looking complexion. Devotees rave about the results ! Concentrated Amino-Peptide Complex with a Velvety-Smooth Feel. Beautifully Regenerates Skin s Appearance . Olay Regenerist helps regenerate your skin s appearance without such drastic measures as chemical peels, cosmetic surgery or laser. Clinical tests have proven that amino-peptides can help regenerate damaged skin. Olay has now proven that Regenerist, using.

• I received this product and not sure how to use it or if it works...2 Answers
  • I always hear every woman tell me "start early!" , " take care of...2 Answers
  • Este serum es realmente bueno? Estuve usando uno ... Be the first to answer!
Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Serum
  • "This ultra-lightweight, hydrating formula improved my skin's texture by evening out my skin tone and minimizing fine lines." in 2 reviews
  • "I wasn't able to use this product for any length of time to see if the results were as they advertise...if you are a person with sensitive skin, this line may not be good for you." in 1 review
  • "I have sensitive/dry skin and I really like this product." in 1 review
Uraina F.
Califon, NJ
I received a free sample of Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum recently, and I'm glad I did! I turned 40 this year, and became a new mom... and my skin has begun to show the signs of dullness, and lack of vibrancy. I drink tons of water - and have a skin care routine, but never got that glow back. Well, using the sample made all the difference! My skin is more even, toned, and each day - I see an improvement. Now, I'm a loyal customer and cannot go a day without using my serum. I've always had a soft spot for Oily of Olay, and used their products in my 20's and 30's. I'm glad I did, b/c now, I'm just furthering the health and brilliance of my skin for years to come.
Carrie D.
Greenfield, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the Regenerist Olay Regenerist Regenerating Face Serum Fragrance-Free 3.4oz bottle with 0.17oz. Trial Moisturizer due to having Bariatric Surgery and not wanting to have my face age quicker than normal. Therefore, in hopes that this would help keep my face firm and with the added benefit of the trial size moisturizer to keep my skin soft I decided to give this item a try. Furthermore, I must say that this does help keep my face tighter not causing numerous wrinkles and the moisturizer does continue to help soften my face as well. I would recommend this product to anyone as I am very happy with this myself.
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX
I liked to use this at night because it was really oily and slick on my face and it said to use under moisturizer but it was already to oily so I wore it over my night Cream at night to seal in moisture but I would wake up and my pillow have a oil Mark from my face sooo not too happy with that much oiliness but in the winter I have learned a tiny bottle of this goes far if you put like a tiny drop in with your moisturizer it works better that way and isn't as severe with oiliness but my face and neck were definitely hydrated that's for sure so someone with really dry skin would benefit most from this product
Dana H.
Patrick, SC
I really like this serum. It makes the skin feel very smooth, makeup goes on much easier and I feel like the velvety finish allows me to use less makeup as well. It is moisturizing but not greasy or sticky at all. It's also very gentle, I've used this daily for a while and have not had any redness or burning with it. I started to noticed my fine lines are disappearing. I am happy with this product and will likely re-purchase. I'm very happy that it's fragrance-free, too, I tried the regular version a while back but had to stop using it due to irritation from fragrance.
Charlie A.
Chelmsford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Regenerist line of Olay [products, are made with the more mature female consumer in mind. I personally have always been a loyal user of Olay products and this line brings it to the next phase of my life. The serum leaves your face feeling soft and looking healthier and more radiant without the heavy greasy feeling associated with other age neutral products. I highly recommend that you incorporate it into your everyday beauty routine to maintain your healthy skin and minimize fine lines and wrinkles. Definitely a keeper.
Jessica F.
Winsted, CT
I have been using this product for years. I have not had the best luck in the skin department,and struggle between oily and dry. I also have very sensitive skin and break out easily. This product, however, cause me no issues and tends to keep my skin well balanced. It feels light on my skin and has a fairly light sent. There are no harsh perfumes. Now being in my late 30's I'm glad I started using it when I did. Trying to keep those fine lines and wrinkles at bay!
Sarah L.
Port St Lucie, FL
I have tried so many face serums and this is by far my favorite. I love the smell it's has kind of a sweet smell and the texture is so soft and it soaks in fast and doesn't leave my skin sticky or oily. I use it morning and night right after I was my face with the Olay regenerating face wash. I have oily acne prone skin and these products have cleared my fave up and made me look younger. I will never buy another serum again.
wina c.
Braintree, MA
This is supposedly the upgraded version. I was afraid it would apply silicony and that exactly how it feels. Price wise its amazing but I don't see an improvement. It does provided a nice smooth silicone base for my makeup. I don't find it too moisturizing nor too drying. I use it in hopes that it's preventing future damage and that fact that Olay products are so reputable in their antiaging ingredients.
Linda G.
Roselle, IL
I've been a Regenerist user for several years now and that only should tell you something: it works! My skin feels like silk after using it on my face and neck. Also, don't be literal and only use it on your face, because your hand and arms will feel wonderful as well. Simply the best skin product and the most reasonably priced luxury line on the market. Everyone can feel like they visited the spa.
Alisa B.
Olay moisturize is amazing i only used it only a few days as a sample product yes I recommend this product and will buy in near future left my skin very hydrated easy for me to put my makeup on afterwards just love the product just can't say enough good things about the olay moisturize serum give it a try you don't have to believe me surprise yourself. thanks for your time have a sweet day
Heather H.
St Petersburg, FL
Have you noticed any major differences in your skin tone?
Melanie P.
Alcalde, NM
Is this product really worth the high costs? I always wanted to try it but the cost always scares me away.
Stacey C.
Flovilla, GA
Does it help dark circles?
Elena L.
Cornelius, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to buy new serum and seeing as this one has great reviews, I've been considering getting it. Does it break anyone out though?
Jill T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this be good for oily skin? Is it light and similar to a gel moisturizer?