BY OLAY #60 in Face Serums

Act your age? Not on your life. Keep your skin youthful with Olay Regenerist Serum. This highly-concentrated blend of amino-peptides regenerates damaged skin, renewing the outer layer to give you a younger-looking complexion. Devotees rave about the results ! Concentrated Amino-Peptide Complex with a Velvety-Smooth Feel. Beautifully Regenerates Skin s Appearance . Olay Regenerist helps regenerate your skin s appearance without such drastic measures as chemical peels, cosmetic surgery or laser. Clinical tests have proven that amino-peptides can help regenerate damaged skin. Olay has now proven that Regenerist, using.

• I received this product and not sure how to use it or if it works...2 Answers
  • I always hear every woman tell me "start early!" , " take care of...2 Answers
  • Este serum es realmente bueno? Estuve usando uno ... Be the first to answer!
Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Serum
  • "This ultra-lightweight, hydrating formula improved my skin's texture by evening out my skin tone and minimizing fine lines." in 2 reviews
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I have honestly not seen a huge difference in my skin while using this product . I purchased it a month ago at Walmart with a coupon on ibotta and although I enjoyed the olay overnight mask I just didn’t seem to see the hype over this product . I can’t recommend . My skin may not like the ingredients !
Chloe A.
Oak lawn , IL
Very adorable and works wonderfully! I use this every other day aside from when I have my monthly visitor.. this product makes the skin look so soft and pretty. Great for before makeup and making it look almost airbrushed. Best part is it’s not a ridiculous amount!! A must have!!
Jessica C.
I still have no idea what this serum is supposed to be doing for my skin. It doesn’t break my skin out and isn’t oily so those are pluses. I’m not sure if it’s suppose to help with wrinkles or brighter skin, but doesn’t seem to be a change in those areas. It is also pricey I’ll keep using and see if anything changes.
Claire S.
Austin, TX
I love the feel of this serum! So smoothing, soothing and hydrating. Just like any other skin care products, I’ve yet to see if it actually helps with my fine lines as I’ve only been using this for 2 weeks. So far, so good though. Great under makeup because of the way it makes my skin feel extra smooth.
amy s.
This stuff is fantastic!! It leaves my skin so soft and really does help with keeping me looking young and fresh. It has helped with some of my fine lines and crows feet. It is a little bit more expensive then some other “drugstore” brands but I really think it is worth the price.
Cherry T.
Sedalia
As with many other anti-aging products I’ve tried, this too broke me out. I have very acne prone skin which makes finding anti-aging and moisturizing products very difficult. Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 For Normal Skin
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Really didn't see anything special about this product at all. I think my mom got it for me at Walmart a while back. Did not meet my expectations didn't help with my fine lines and am 28. Don't recommend this product at all . Won't buy anytime soon
Emily K.
This is my off day serum to save my caudalie or travel since it's in a plastic bottle. I think the value is great - you get a lot and it feels like an effective product. I like the packaging and how it dispenses. I would recommend for anyone not wanting to spend a fortune on a serum
Stephanie W.
indianapolis
I have fallen in LOVE with this product. I am getting married in the summer and was on the hunt for the perfect anti aging moisturizer. I found it and I won't be looking back!! It's perfect and has filled in my lines and wrinkles on my forehead and around my eyes. Love love love
Jennifer G.
Lafayette
I love ole because in moisturizes my skin even when your skin is oily it still helps with the oils that your face may produce and keeps it from looking as oily and the more you apply the less oily your skin will appear
Heather H.
St Petersburg, FL
Have you noticed any major differences in your skin tone?
Melanie P.
Alcalde, NM
Is this product really worth the high costs? I always wanted to try it but the cost always scares me away.
Elena L.
Cornelius, NC
I've been wanting to buy new serum and seeing as this one has great reviews, I've been considering getting it. Does it break anyone out though?
Stacey C.
Flovilla, GA
Does it help dark circles?
Jill T.
Would this be good for oily skin? Is it light and similar to a gel moisturizer?