Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Resurfacing Elixir 1.7 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Paula J.

BY OLAY

Light Glycolic Peel Resurfaces Skin Nightly for Tighter, Smoother Skin Oil-Free Fragrance-Free Dermatologist Tested When applied each night, the non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula with glycolic acid works over a normal sleep cycle to give you uninterrupted exfoliation while antioxidants and moisturizers continuously provide soothing hydration to tighten skin s surface.  Light glycolic peel resurfaces skin nightly for tighter, smoother skin. see more...

• Does this Oil of Olay product help with uneven skin tone?2 Answers
Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Resurfacing Elixir 1.7 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "It appears to tighten the skin which makes my pores look smaller and less visible..." in 2 reviews
  • "I have oily skin and this subs as a moisturizer so I'll keep using it cause my face doesn't get greasy and it doesn't break me out." in 1 review
Sovannara S.
Montclair, CA
Had finished a bottle last year and forgot how I liked it, I happen to have found another bottle in my stash and started to try it again. So far I've been using it on and off for a couple of weeks for one month. I haven't seen any drastic changes, just yet. But hoping to see some real results soon. The texture is gel like and applies easily to the face. Does takes a few minutes for it to absorb.
Mary S.
Allen Park, MI
I use Olay night resurfacing elixir to keep my face smooth and looking young. It's a great value and long lasting. As a first time user I would defiantly buy again because you can definitely see the results. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting a younger refreshing look!
Misty J.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Since moving to a much drier climate my skin is taking the brunt of that and is in a constant state of dry. I have found using this product has truly helped with my insanely dry skin. This is a truly amazing product and I can see myself purchasing this item again.
Stacy O.
Santa Monica
This is a great nighttime moisturizer. It's not heavy and makes my skin feel so soft. I am 45 years old and often confused for about 10 years younger so anti-aging is on my radar! I usually buy this at CVS as they run great sales and coupons.
May B.
I'm obsessed with all things skincare so it's not shocking I loved this, gentle on my skin, met my expectations completely, so effective for removing those deep lines, I have and will recommend this to my friends
Cindy C.
Van Nuys, CA
I haven't really noticed a difference in my skin but I am only 25 so maybe the elasticity in my skin is at the right amount. Possibly when I get older I will use this but now I don't think it is doing something!
Laurie W.
New Hyde Park, NY
This night cream has provided results on my laugh line wrinkles within just a couple of weeks. Now I'm waiting for it to work on my eyes!!
Andrea S.
My mom used this so I tried it and it worked well for me. My skin changes so much though it's hard for me to stick to one product
Anna L.
I tried this product out for about 2-3 weeks and it worked like magic! I was so in love with the results in such little time
wafra z.
sri lanka
Always love ponds products..helps with flaws in the skin..
Will be using them continuously
Joann P.
Pennington Gap, VA
Does this Oil of Olay product help with uneven skin tone?