Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Resurfacing Elixir 1.7 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Paula J.

BY OLAY

Light Glycolic Peel Resurfaces Skin Nightly for Tighter, Smoother Skin Oil-Free Fragrance-Free Dermatologist Tested When applied each night, the non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula with glycolic acid works over a normal sleep cycle to give you uninterrupted exfoliation while antioxidants and moisturizers continuously provide soothing hydration to tighten skin s surface.  Light glycolic peel resurfaces skin nightly for tighter, smoother skin. see more...

• Does this Oil of Olay product help with uneven skin tone?2 Answers
Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Resurfacing Elixir 1.7 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "My grandmother loves this! I don't think you can ever be too young or old to use this! Always start moisturizing early, my grandmother loves this stuff! I'm always buying her some more once she runs out. It feels good and even smells good too." in 3 reviews
  • "It appears to tighten the skin which makes my pores look smaller and less visible..." in 2 reviews
Bernadette C.
New York
Olay is my go-to for anything anti-aging! My whole family uses it. My grandmother always had great skin and swore it was from Olay since it was all she ever used. I am not saying you will look like a teenager in your 50's, but I believe it slows down aging.
Cassandra L.
Columbus
I like it when my skin gets tingly when I use anti aging treatments on my skin. I want to feel little jolts of anti aging magic sink into my skin and I imagine im at a plastic surgeon getting botox when it happens. This product did thag for me and I was very happy.
Shannon R.
Landing, NJ
I love this product. I'm in my early 40s and moisturizing my skin is a must! Olay is a name I've heard since I was a little girl so it's the one brand I trust and have known about for a long time. Think cream, but first leave your skin feeling greasy
Lisa B.
Rolla, MO
I love olay regenerist advanced anti-aging night resurfacing elixir. Just after a week or so I could tell a difference. I woke up and went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, and wow the bags under my eyes were gone. It was totally worth the money. It really does work.
Robin N.
This product is a HOLY GRAIL for me, which is why it's so unfortunate that it's been discontinued. I still have about three bottles left (I stocked up upon finding out it'd been discontinued) because it's perfect. I use it day or night depending on how my skin is feeling; it uses glycerin as a main moisturizing component and glycolic acid is the key to this product. Glycolic acid is my favorite alpha hydroxy acid and I believe this product contains about 8% glycolic acid. Daily use gives me the best results; more even skin tone, reduced sebaceous filaments, and a much, much better texture. After a few days of daily use I'll typically get compliments that my skin looks like it's glowing, my pores look non-existent, etc. It leaves a slightly tacky, dewy finish on its own, so I'll often put a little translucent powder on top - the slightly tacky finish seems to mean that the powder holds better, which is another win for me. I genuinely don't know what I'm going to do when I run out of this product :(
Nicole M.
Pleasant View , UT
I have the older bottle and have loooved it as a night serum. I'm only 23 so I can't say what it does for wrinkles, but it's great after I wash my face, it makes my skin so smooth and looks healthy
Christina M.
Peoria, AZ
I had seen some of my friends mothers use this and thought well maybe I should also (I'm not getting any younger) I went to Walmart and thought this was a little expensive but still purchased it cause maybe its worth the money. let me tell you.. IT IS well worth the money.Such a good product! It has left my face moisturized and I never broke out when wearing this. The only concern I had was the price ( I have three kids so I'm on a budget) Absolutely loved the product!!
Sovannara S.
Montclair, CA
Had finished a bottle last year and forgot how I liked it, I happen to have found another bottle in my stash and started to try it again. So far I've been using it on and off for a couple of weeks for one month. I haven't seen any drastic changes, just yet. But hoping to see some real results soon. The texture is gel like and applies easily to the face. Does takes a few minutes for it to absorb.
Reveries R.
I think this has been discontinued, but I like that this was a nice leave on glycolic acid based treatment that you could easily get at the drugstore. It has a slightly tacky finish (goes away after a while) that I think is great for layering products on top of, because whatever you put on top of that really sticks. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has some shimmer in it, it doesn't show up on the skin but I just find it quite disconcerting.
Jennifer T.
Olay is ALL I use on my skin. From head to toe hands down the best line of products out on the market. I began using Regenerist Advanced about 3 weeks ago morning and night time and maaaaaaaan what a difference it makes on my face. You can see results after about 3 days of twice a day use. LOVE IT!
Joann P.
Pennington Gap, VA
Does this Oil of Olay product help with uneven skin tone?