Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Resurfacing Elixir 1.7 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Paula J.

BY OLAY

Light Glycolic Peel Resurfaces Skin Nightly for Tighter, Smoother Skin Oil-Free Fragrance-Free Dermatologist Tested When applied each night, the non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula with glycolic acid works over a normal sleep cycle to give you uninterrupted exfoliation while antioxidants and moisturizers continuously provide soothing hydration to tighten skin s surface.  Light glycolic peel resurfaces skin nightly for tighter, smoother skin. see more...

• Does this Oil of Olay product help with uneven skin tone?2 Answers
Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Resurfacing Elixir 1.7 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "It appears to tighten the skin which makes my pores look smaller and less visible..." in 2 reviews
  • "I have oily skin and this subs as a moisturizer so I'll keep using it cause my face doesn't get greasy and it doesn't break me out." in 1 review
Lisa B.
Rolla, MO
I love olay regenerist advanced anti-aging night resurfacing elixir. Just after a week or so I could tell a difference. I woke up and went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, and wow the bags under my eyes were gone. It was totally worth the money. It really does work.
Nicole M.
Pleasant View, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the older bottle and have loooved it as a night serum. I'm only 23 so I can't say what it does for wrinkles, but it's great after I wash my face, it makes my skin so smooth and looks healthy
Sovannara S.
Montclair, CA
Had finished a bottle last year and forgot how I liked it, I happen to have found another bottle in my stash and started to try it again. So far I've been using it on and off for a couple of weeks for one month. I haven't seen any drastic changes, just yet. But hoping to see some real results soon. The texture is gel like and applies easily to the face. Does takes a few minutes for it to absorb.
Leah L.
North Miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes my skin feel super smooth in the morning after I wash it off. It appears to tighten the skin which makes my pores look smaller and less visible... It is slightly on the expensive side but well worth it. But if you get coupons and look for the sales that will help.
Teresa M.
Matthews, NC
I was skeptical that a serum could also moisturize but this one really does and my skin looks great.
I use this serum nightly after I wash my face. There was a noticeable difference after first day of application. Goes on light and leaves skin feeling cool and refreshed. Great nighttime moisturizer!
Cindy C.
Van Nuys, CA
I haven't really noticed a difference in my skin but I am only 25 so maybe the elasticity in my skin is at the right amount. Possibly when I get older I will use this but now I don't think it is doing something!
Angelica C.
Merced, CA
In still young but I have bad crows feet and wen I use this the blemishes go away.and really help Me out
Alicia E.
Sacramento, CA
I'm not sure I'm noticing too much from this but my skin does look brighter in the mornings I use this consistently. I'm guessing this is because of the glycolic exfoliation. I have oily skin and this subs as a moisturizer so I'll keep using it cause my face doesn't get greasy and it doesn't break me out.
Anna L.
I tried this product out for about 2-3 weeks and it worked like magic! I was so in love with the results in such little time
Joann P.
Pennington Gap, VA
Does this Oil of Olay product help with uneven skin tone?