BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Night Renewal Elixir helps resurface your skin while you sleep, revealing smoother, tauter looking skin night after night. That's because the fast absorbing hydra-glycolic formula provides gentle exfoliation and hydration. The Results:...

Buy on Amazon
Jenny L.
Vallejo, CA
One of my favorite serums. I've used SO many aging serums before and this definitely does the job, at a very affordable price. The packaging is great and it comes with a very good amount. I would definitely suggest to anyone concerned with aging. I've bought twice and will buy again!
Ashley P.
Vacaville
I haven't noticed this firming my skin too much but it does a wonderful job of gently moisturizing it. I have severely dry skin and since I have used this I have few problem areas on my face. Mostly dry around my nose now and that is it.
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Love this product from Olay! It's like a mini facial in a jar. It can be harsh depending on your skin. It's pricey but I loved the way my face looked after I used this. You can buy it at just about any drug store. I highly recommend this product if your face needs some love.
Ale R.
El Paso, TX
Olay is one of the best for the use of the skin care and the hads care super smooth and super good smell of his brand
Ashly D.
Henryetta
Not the best but also not the worst!! Little too oily! First time customer here, it last very long time!!!
Lori R.
Love. Very effective. Non greasy. Nice light scent. Repeat user. Great drugstore product. Highly recommend it.
Caral M.
As usual, Olay has a wonderful product! This advanced anti-aging night renewal elixir is perfect for my over 50 skin type. The packaging is eye catching and easy to open. The price is a little high, but definitely worth it for the look and feel of my skin after using it for a few weeks.
Cyrine B.
Ksour esse
This cream is so sticky and uncomfortable, it feels like my skin doesn't absorb it at all. I was really disappointed since other okay products are so good. This one also smells so bad and strong, I can't sleep with that smell all night.
Stacy H.
Kingwood, TX
Very soothing and goes on so silky! I really liked this product a lot. Not greasy like I thought it would be. I thought it was expensive but not compared to other things on the market. I thought it was pretty effective- it was a small sample but I would buy it!
ocean p.
Not my favorite serum. I could use it if i have. I don't know really what to say on a review. It's a good product tho