BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Night Renewal Elixir helps resurface your skin while you sleep, revealing smoother, tauter looking skin night after night. That's because the fast absorbing hydra-glycolic formula provides gentle exfoliation and hydration. The Results:...

Buy on Amazon
Nani M.
Very lightweight and silky smooth texture. Comes nicely packaged and was to open. Great product, I used it at night after the washed my face as in the morning my face was so soft. I definitely would recommend this to others!
Amber S.
Beaumont, TX
How can you go wrong with a product like Olay? I wish I would have started using this earlier in my 20s and not wait until 30s, but hindsight right? Makes face and neck feel supple and smooth. Would recommend this to my early 20s self. 😉
katherine h.
Chester road north, Kidderminster
Use this every night before bed and before every makeup application, first time buying and it’s my life saver for my dry skin! Makes my skin soft and looking flawless, never go a day without using it, everyone needs to use this! Well worth the buy
Cyrine B.
Ksour esse
This cream is so sticky and uncomfortable, it feels like my skin doesn't absorb it at all. I was really disappointed since other okay products are so good. This one also smells so bad and strong, I can't sleep with that smell all night.
mary m.
Crane hill, AL
This product is absoluly wonderful ....... Would use again!!!!!! I love love love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kehli W.
I didn't see much difference in my skin after I used it. Wasn't very impressed. Wouldn't purchase again.
Kauser Y.
Jeddah, Makkah
I wake up with glowing skin every time I put this product. This makes my skin feel so smooth. It is a very effective product. I've purchased numerous bottles of these. It's a good product but not the absolutely best.
ocean p.
Not my favorite serum. I could use it if i have. I don't know really what to say on a review. It's a good product tho
kk K.
Dallas
It's great cream for dark circle ,dark spots near the eye area ... Will recommend this for sure I have been using this for 5 years now it's great price for Sam club and Costco look for deal always !!!!yay
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Love this product from Olay! It's like a mini facial in a jar. It can be harsh depending on your skin. It's pricey but I loved the way my face looked after I used this. You can buy it at just about any drug store. I highly recommend this product if your face needs some love.