BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Night Renewal Elixir helps resurface your skin while you sleep, revealing smoother, tauter looking skin night after night. That's because the fast absorbing hydra-glycolic formula provides gentle exfoliation and hydration. The Results:...

Buy on Amazon
Rose J.
Gilroy, CA
Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Renewal  is perfect for tired skin you wake up in the morning with a glow on your skin.
Kayla P.
Hazleton
I love this stuff! It makes your face so darn smooth after first use..my mom told me about this product so i had to buy! Happy I did.
bri b.
Covington
Love this alot make skin feel amazing and gives it this smooth texture to your skin i love it alot my mom also uses it
ocean p.
Not my favorite serum. I could use it if i have. I don't know really what to say on a review. It's a good product tho
Lori R.
Love. Very effective. Non greasy. Nice light scent. Repeat user. Great drugstore product. Highly recommend it.
Deana P.
great product. i have always loved Oil of Olay products. I have used them for years and will continue to use them.
Ashly D.
Henryetta
Not the best but also not the worst!! Little too oily! First time customer here, it last very long time!!!
Jennifer p.
Smithfield, RI
One of my favorite products. Very smooth like an emollient and it smells amazing. Great noticeable results
Carolyn C.
Longs
Very expensive but worth the money I use oil play nightly my crows feet are diminished using this product
Kehli W.
I didn't see much difference in my skin after I used it. Wasn't very impressed. Wouldn't purchase again.