BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Night Renewal Elixir helps resurface your skin while you sleep, revealing smoother, tauter looking skin night after night. That's because the fast absorbing hydra-glycolic formula provides gentle exfoliation and hydration. The Results:...

Buy on Amazon
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Love this product from Olay! It's like a mini facial in a jar. It can be harsh depending on your skin. It's pricey but I loved the way my face looked after I used this. You can buy it at just about any drug store. I highly recommend this product if your face needs some love.
Jenny L.
Vallejo, CA
One of my favorite serums. I've used SO many aging serums before and this definitely does the job, at a very affordable price. The packaging is great and it comes with a very good amount. I would definitely suggest to anyone concerned with aging. I've bought twice and will buy again!
Stacy H.
Kingwood, TX
Very soothing and goes on so silky! I really liked this product a lot. Not greasy like I thought it would be. I thought it was expensive but not compared to other things on the market. I thought it was pretty effective- it was a small sample but I would buy it!
Amber S.
Beaumont, TX
How can you go wrong with a product like Olay? I wish I would have started using this earlier in my 20s and not wait until 30s, but hindsight right? Makes face and neck feel supple and smooth. Would recommend this to my early 20s self. 😉
Ashley P.
Vacaville
I haven't noticed this firming my skin too much but it does a wonderful job of gently moisturizing it. I have severely dry skin and since I have used this I have few problem areas on my face. Mostly dry around my nose now and that is it.
Summer H.
oklahoma City, OK
I love Olay anti-aging product! It is non-greasy and light weight. Right away you can see improvement, within a few weeks you can see crows feet and fine lines disappear
MazelTov C.
Scarborough , ME
I like this cream but after a while of using it I did not exactly see any difference and it was fairly expensive for the return. Although it may work for someone with more advanced signs of aging. I recommend trying.
Caral M.
As usual, Olay has a wonderful product! This advanced anti-aging night renewal elixir is perfect for my over 50 skin type. The packaging is eye catching and easy to open. The price is a little high, but definitely worth it for the look and feel of my skin after using it for a few weeks.
kk K.
Dallas
It's great cream for dark circle ,dark spots near the eye area ... Will recommend this for sure I have been using this for 5 years now it's great price for Sam club and Costco look for deal always !!!!yay
Nani M.
Very lightweight and silky smooth texture. Comes nicely packaged and was to open. Great product, I used it at night after the washed my face as in the morning my face was so soft. I definitely would recommend this to others!