BY OLAY #30 in Night Cream

Olay Regenerist™ Continuous Night Recovery provides the look of a mini-lift each morning. Nighttime regeneration + the look of a mini-lift each morning amino-peptide + B3 complex Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream doubles skin s surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin. Using an exclusive nighttime amino-peptide complex with a time-release effect, Regenerist Night Recovery Cream hydrates hour after hour while you sleep.  Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin.  Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening. Moisturizes all night like a time-released effect to firm skin s appearance while you sleep. For the following skin types: Dry, Normal. see more...

• I have been looking for an anti aging cream for my face. ...1 Answers
  • I love using moisturizing creams at night , they are so i...1 Answers
  • The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This moisturizer is like a hybrid between a cream and a gel. It is moisturizing enough that I can use this in the winter, but not too heavy that it cannot be used in the warmer months too. There is a fragrance to this product, but it has not affected my sensitive skin. My skin has been looking great since using this product and it has not caused any irritation or breakouts. " in 37 reviews
  • "Love how well this works for me and at a drugstore price. It smells heavenly! I wanted to keep putting more on my face. I can instantly see a change from dull (thanks dry skin) to healthy looking radiant skin. In the mornings my face looks so refreshed and less puffy." in 19 reviews
Soumaya j.
Edmonds, WA
I have been using Olay Regenerist anti aging night recovery cream for 4 months till now. My skin looks more firm and younger than before. I noticed a good difference in my skin after 2 months. I highly recommend this product to very one.
Gabby H.
Dubuque
An amazing cream for any age! I started using this cream due to my sensitive skin and it does wonders! It’s great in rehydrating your skin and decreasing any wrinkles you have. I would recommend this with the anti-aging day cream as well.
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
I've been using Olay Age Defying anti wrinkle night cream for months and I love it! I'm a repeat user and it has met all of my expectations. It's gentle on the skin, not too oily. And has a good scent to it as well. I definitely recommend
Kristi W.
Harrison
Full of harmful chemicals. Do not recommend for others at all. Packaging is nice. But that's the only thing nice about this product. Very disappointed! The price does not reflect the product. Too expensive and not recommend to anyone.
Chandler Y.
Jonesboro , AR
I know this is anti aging but I have been using this since Jr High! It's super lightweight and moisturizing. I put it on before I go to bed at night and it's super soothing! I buy mine at Walmart. I have rebought this dozens of times!
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
Love how moisturizing this night cream is! It's gentle enough that I can use it on my face every single night without it making me break out, and it doesn't leave any sticky residue behind. I would definitely recommend this product!
Britta J.
Leesburg
I purchased this product originally in hopes of re hydrating my skin. over all it was just ok. it feels like a silicon base, almost like a make up primer, and didn't seem to do much on the moisturizing side. ill probably be looking elsewhere for my next night cream.
Quiearah C.
Waltham, MA
It is very light and smooth and goes on creamy. I have sensitive skin and it is very gentle. I even let my mom use it and she loves it. I don't shop okay too much but I highly recommend this product. Plus the packaging is so nice.
Keeley H.
My new favorite night cream! It's lightly scented and doesn't feel heavy on your skin. I usually put it on at night on top of my serums and oils, and wake up to a bright face. It's gentle on the skin. Would definitely purchase again, and will recommend it to others.
Angelique R.
It's a light great smelling cream that I use around my eye area. I haven't noticed a difference but maybe I need to use nightly for a full straight week. However, after applying it to my face, my skin did feel a little firmer.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
What are everyone thoughts on this product. I'm looking for a good night cream but have sensitive skin so would you recommend this or something else.
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?
Jennifer W.
Bellingham , MA
How long did it take to start seeing results?
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
How many weeks of using consistently before results are seen?