BY OLAY #30 in Night Cream

Olay Regenerist™ Continuous Night Recovery provides the look of a mini-lift each morning. Nighttime regeneration + the look of a mini-lift each morning amino-peptide + B3 complex Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream doubles skin s surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin. Using an exclusive nighttime amino-peptide complex with a time-release effect, Regenerist Night Recovery Cream hydrates hour after hour while you sleep.  Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin.  Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening. Moisturizes all night like a time-released effect to firm skin s appearance while you sleep. For the following skin types: Dry, Normal. see more...

• I have been looking for an anti aging cream for my face. ...1 Answers
  • I love using moisturizing creams at night , they are so i...1 Answers
  • The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This moisturizer is like a hybrid between a cream and a gel. It is moisturizing enough that I can use this in the winter, but not too heavy that it cannot be used in the warmer months too. There is a fragrance to this product, but it has not affected my sensitive skin. My skin has been looking great since using this product and it has not caused any irritation or breakouts. " in 37 reviews
  • "Love how well this works for me and at a drugstore price. It smells heavenly! I wanted to keep putting more on my face. I can instantly see a change from dull (thanks dry skin) to healthy looking radiant skin. In the mornings my face looks so refreshed and less puffy." in 19 reviews
Pamela E.
Boston
One of the best products you can get from a drugstore!  It has a light fragrance that is calming to use in the evening on clean skin.  It works better than some of the expensive creams from a department store.  A must try product that works well!
Gabriella L.
New Hyde Park, NY
I actually love this product! It's super affordable and can be easily purchased at the drug store. I put it on right before bed and it makes my face feel so plump and youthful. I wake up with the softest skin on my face. Definitely comparable to high-end brands.
Hannah B.
Newtown, PA
This is my favorite night cream ever. It is very thick and adds a lot of moisture to my skin. I feel protected when wearing it, and put it on during the daytime and night time. I have tried a lot of brands for face lotion, and this one is my favorite product.
Sarah M.
Saint Louis, MO
Love. Love. Love. I am so happy with this product. I have been using this for about 2 weeks straight. My face is brighter, the dark circles under my eyes have decreased. I am thrilled and will continue to use this product for forever. I absolutely recommend.
Michelle H.
I found this and decided i'd give it a try and I'm glad I did. Your skin will be soft and smooth after each use and no need to apply lots of lotion afterwards. The smell is light, but fragrant. I highly recommend! Olay Body Wash Age Defying
Lisa S.
I have used the am. and night cream.  It's affordable.  It's a smooth cream that does not feel thick on the face/skin.  I haven't had any acne breakouts due to cream.  My skin is also sensitive to lotion and this cream has not caused my skin any issues.
Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Love this product. It smells so clean and fresh. Has a wonderful affect on my face and neck. I remember when my Mom used it growing up. Really nice packaging. And great price at Wal Mart. I definitely would recommend it to others to use.
Georgia D.
chillicothe, ['', '', '']
This night cream is really hydrating so if I notice my skin seems a little dry or flaky I apply this before bed and usually it will correct the dryness by morning. For some reason I get dry skin around my chin and eyebrows and this is a quick fix
Katie G.
I have a very strict nighttime ritual and if I don't have my olay, I can't sleep. It's so soft on my skin and the scent is not too harsh to where it's distracting when you are trying to sleep. My skin is sensitive and acne prone and this is great for it.
Lisa E.
Cody
Smells good...I love this clean fresh smell.This product has been my go to for a long time.It works good enough for me..Not too greasy.Not to dry.It helps my skin problems and does not irritate at all.It is just right the way it is..don't change
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
What are everyone thoughts on this product. I'm looking for a good night cream but have sensitive skin so would you recommend this or something else.
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?
Jennifer W.
Bellingham , MA
How long did it take to start seeing results?
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
How many weeks of using consistently before results are seen?