BY OLAY #34 in Night Cream

Olay Regenerist™ Continuous Night Recovery provides the look of a mini-lift each morning. Nighttime regeneration + the look of a mini-lift each morning amino-peptide + B3 complex Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream doubles skin s surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin. Using an exclusive nighttime amino-peptide complex with a time-release effect, Regenerist Night Recovery Cream hydrates hour after hour while you sleep.  Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin.  Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening. Moisturizes all night like a time-released effect to firm skin s appearance while you sleep. For the following skin types: Dry, Normal. see more...

• I have been looking for an anti aging cream for my face. ...1 Answers
  • I love using moisturizing creams at night , they are so i...1 Answers
  • The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This moisturizer is like a hybrid between a cream and a gel. It is moisturizing enough that I can use this in the winter, but not too heavy that it cannot be used in the warmer months too. There is a fragrance to this product, but it has not affected my sensitive skin. My skin has been looking great since using this product and it has not caused any irritation or breakouts. " in 37 reviews
  • "Love how well this works for me and at a drugstore price. It smells heavenly! I wanted to keep putting more on my face. I can instantly see a change from dull (thanks dry skin) to healthy looking radiant skin. In the mornings my face looks so refreshed and less puffy." in 19 reviews
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
This is literally one of the very best anti aging creams from a drugstore that I've ever purchased! It really does tighten your skin which also helps shrink your pores! I love having this on my nightstand!
Marissa l.
My mom has been using this cream for months now she has wrinkles near her eye so she tried this product to see if it will reduce her wrinkles and it worked! Her wrinkles and fine lines have reduced! She highly recommends anyone who's older and needs a good night to get this product!
Lexie L.
Tazewell, VA
I used this product after using an Estee Lauder product in the hopes of finding an affordable skin routine. It was slightly pricier than most at walmart and SAMs but come to find out after I used it it completely broke my face out. I dont really recommend it others. I have never been one to have bad acne but had tiny bumps all the way down my face and had oily skin. It just wasn't for me.
Melissa F.
I am using this now and so far no complaints. I always use night cream because my face is too sensitive for SPF. This one is great on my skin and never makes me break out. I use it on my chest and neck as well.
Erica B.
Mooreville, MS
Even though I am young, my mom said to start early and the anti-aging products. This is one she recommended to me, and it seems to be effective for both of us. It was a decent price and worked well. It smelled good and was quite hydrating. We both love it and continue to buy.
Silvia S.
Chicago , IL
I'm currently using this cream in my night routine. It feels very gentle on the skin and it doesn't irritates. I bought it at Walmart about a month ago. The packaging is a little bit small but you don't need that much of a product TBH. I would definitely buy it again.
Carrie H.
I ran out of my typical serum so I used this product, even though I am not concerned with aging, simply because my mother had an extra one on hand. I enjoyed this very much. It was silky and played easily. It didn't leave a film or dry out unevenly. I would recommend this to someone considering a product similar.
Pamela E.
Boston
One of the best products you can get from a drugstore!  It has a light fragrance that is calming to use in the evening on clean skin.  It works better than some of the expensive creams from a department store.  A must try product that works well!
Gabriella L.
New Hyde Park, NY
I actually love this product! It's super affordable and can be easily purchased at the drug store. I put it on right before bed and it makes my face feel so plump and youthful. I wake up with the softest skin on my face. Definitely comparable to high-end brands.
Hannah B.
Newtown, PA
This is my favorite night cream ever. It is very thick and adds a lot of moisture to my skin. I feel protected when wearing it, and put it on during the daytime and night time. I have tried a lot of brands for face lotion, and this one is my favorite product.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
What are everyone thoughts on this product. I'm looking for a good night cream but have sensitive skin so would you recommend this or something else.
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?
Jennifer W.
Bellingham , MA
How long did it take to start seeing results?
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
How many weeks of using consistently before results are seen?