BY OLAY #30 in Night Cream

Olay Regenerist™ Continuous Night Recovery provides the look of a mini-lift each morning. Nighttime regeneration + the look of a mini-lift each morning amino-peptide + B3 complex Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream doubles skin s surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin. Using an exclusive nighttime amino-peptide complex with a time-release effect, Regenerist Night Recovery Cream hydrates hour after hour while you sleep.  Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin.  Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening. Moisturizes all night like a time-released effect to firm skin s appearance while you sleep. For the following skin types: Dry, Normal. see more...

• I have been looking for an anti aging cream for my face. ...1 Answers
  • I love using moisturizing creams at night , they are so i...1 Answers
  • The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This moisturizer is like a hybrid between a cream and a gel. It is moisturizing enough that I can use this in the winter, but not too heavy that it cannot be used in the warmer months too. There is a fragrance to this product, but it has not affected my sensitive skin. My skin has been looking great since using this product and it has not caused any irritation or breakouts. " in 37 reviews
  • "Love how well this works for me and at a drugstore price. It smells heavenly! I wanted to keep putting more on my face. I can instantly see a change from dull (thanks dry skin) to healthy looking radiant skin. In the mornings my face looks so refreshed and less puffy." in 19 reviews
Debbie H.
08754
I use a moisturizer as a part of my nightly skin care routine..I have tried this product and it is truly one of my go to products..I enjoy trying new things that come out but always seem to come back to this night cream.It leaves my skin so soft and smooth and whem I wake up on the morning it has a well rested glow..Its a keeper
Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
I am an Olay devotee!!! This I use at night with my micro swirl eye cream. This is about 16$ and worth every penny. The smell is amazing and feels like velvet when applied. I put on about a quarter size good enough for my neck and face. This gives my ski moisture and a nice anti aging effect. Been using this for years!! I am 35 and people alway think I am in my late 20s
Van N.
San Diego, CA
I just began to use this and so far it has left my skin very smooth by the next morning. My skin usually feels pretty gross and oily but this hasn't happen after applying this on at night after my usual skin routine. However, I might say that although it says that this is suppose to be odorless, it has a strong smell, which isn't a fragrance. It's just a weird smell.
Kathy T.
Garden Grove, CA
I wish I still had the packaging, but I threw it away because I used the whole container up and need to go buy more at my local Costco! This product smells really good, and makes my face feel replenished and hydrated after I wash my face every night. It has become a part of my routine, and I wake up every morning with a fresh feeling and healthy looking face!
Jen C.
I received a free sample to test at home. Olay is reasonably priced, but after using it, I experienced some peeling. The packaging is nice, but it's not normally my first choice at the beauty counter. I would love to try it a bit longer to see if the peeling passes.
Dana J.
Jackson, MO
Moisturized my son, but I did not notice any other changes. I've been using it for several years now. Off course in forty two and have no wrinkles. However both my parents look young to so it's probably genetics. I can't give a resounding positive. I just want a lotion that's safe to use around my eyes for very dry skin. I swim several days a week.
Michelle D.
Claremont, CA
I can't express how much I like this Olay night cream. It's very gentle on my face, not greasy at all. The next morning, my face feels very soft and smooth. The only reason, I didn't give it a 5 star is because I haven't taken notice how it's helping with aging. Maybe it's slowing the process (I'm not quite sure). If you are want to buy a cream for the feel of your skin, this is a great night cream. Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream 2 Oz
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
I always go towards Olay at the store because my mother used it growing up. If it can do what it has done to her then I’m going to use it lol she gets so many compliments saying she doesn’t look 50! And it’s true. Anyways I like to use this under my eyes before going to bed and any other places to help prevent any wrinkles. I love the smell too.
Solie G.
Norwalk, CA
I bought this a few months ago and I've gotta say it is definitely moisturizing! It smells great, on the sweet side, a little goes a long way, and I don't wake up feeling oily at all, on the contrary my skin looks and feels quenched, I almost don't want to rinse my face in the morning. I would definitely recommend this for a convenient store purchase!
Bethany C.
Buffalo, NY
Oil of Olay has been my holy grail since I was 20. If you have any questions whether or not it works, just look at my profile pic. I'm 40 and most people guess that I'm in my 20s. I have used plenty of other products in my lifetime, but I always come back to Olay. The regenerist line happens to be my all time fave.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
What are everyone thoughts on this product. I'm looking for a good night cream but have sensitive skin so would you recommend this or something else.
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?
Jennifer W.
Bellingham , MA
How long did it take to start seeing results?
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
How many weeks of using consistently before results are seen?