BY OLAY #59 in Night Cream

Olay Regenerist™ Continuous Night Recovery provides the look of a mini-lift each morning. Nighttime regeneration + the look of a mini-lift each morning amino-peptide + B3 complex Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream doubles skin s surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin. Using an exclusive nighttime amino-peptide complex with a time-release effect, Regenerist Night Recovery Cream hydrates hour after hour while you sleep.  Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin.  Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening. Moisturizes all night like a time-released effect to firm skin s appearance while you sleep. For the following skin types: Dry, Normal. see more...

• I have been looking for an anti aging cream for my face. ...1 Answers
  • I love using moisturizing creams at night , they are so i...1 Answers
  • The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it ...2 Answers
Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Recovery Moisturizing Cream
  • "This moisturizer is like a hybrid between a cream and a gel. It is moisturizing enough that I can use this in the winter, but not too heavy that it cannot be used in the warmer months too. There is a fragrance to this product, but it has not affected my sensitive skin. My skin has been looking great since using this product and it has not caused any irritation or breakouts. " in 37 reviews
  • "Love how well this works for me and at a drugstore price. It smells heavenly! I wanted to keep putting more on my face. I can instantly see a change from dull (thanks dry skin) to healthy looking radiant skin. In the mornings my face looks so refreshed and less puffy." in 19 reviews
Ariana P.
Donora
It had a nice feel on the face, felt really moisturized after using it but didn't find it helpful after being used for a few weeks. Personally didn't have any different results.
Amanda G.
I’ll probably use this until they stop selling it. I stand behind this product 150 % when I say that it’s worth the price. Talk about bang for you buck. This cream has changed my life and I don’t have to worry about wrinkles anymore.
Savannah C.
Louisa, KY
Loved how this product made my skin feel after applying it.  This was my first time using it and it didn't disappoint. Kind of pricey but done the job alright. Had to use for awhile before noticing any difference.
Gabby K.
Wildwood, NJ
Honesty worth the price. I saw a difference in my skin within the first few times I’ve used it. It smells amazing, nice and clean. And it leaves your skin feeling so smooth.
Allison B.
Omaha
I like the smell but hate that it’s in a jar. I feel like this is unsanitary . I break out with his product but it is very moisturizing and I think the skin feels amazing when I apply it. Good price point
Gabriela G.
I love this night cream! It’s very rich in moisture and it really hydrated my skin. It smells lovely and it’s very light weight. This made my skin feel very smooth and it made my skin glow. I really love this product!
Cherise H.
State College, PA
This product helped me bounce back from a point in time where I greatly laxed my skincare routine. My skin was dry, lacked luster, pores enlarged, I combined this with the Olay Regenerist in the AM and after just one use of this before bed that morning I could tell this was going to solve my problems. After week I noticed my skin become lighter brighter and more hydrated and after a whole jar(about 4ish months) my skin was back to normal. I used for an entire year and have switched up skincare products to ensure my skin doesn't just become used to a product and not do anything for it anymore but this is always on my rotation for my night cream!
Alyssa W.
Summerville, SC
I have combination skin and this cream always breaks me out. It smells nice and is very moisturizing but every morning I would notice small surface pimples all over my forehead and chin. I thought maybe I used too much product so I used a very small amount the next night and the same thing happened. I am disappointed my skin doesn't agree with this formula because it is very affordable.
Natalie A.
I love my Olay regenerist Night recovery cream by oil of olay. I have a very sensitive and oily skin type, and this cream feels creamy yet moisturizing when i apply it. It has never caused a breakout or itchiness. In fact I feel like this cream has felt so nice after a long day at the beach. This night cream is telling the truth when it says fragrance-free. I can be sensitive to smells and I do not smell it at all.
Misti R.
Elwood, IN
I've used a few Olay products so when I got a coupon for this I thought I'd give it a try. It is for night time use but I use it for daytime too. It is a thick nice feeling cream lotion that goes on smoothly. It does leave a bit of a powdery feel on your skin, though most Olay products do this. It plumps my fine lines and is very moisturizing and I have noticed that by morning it has generated cell turnover that needs to be removed before your morning routine. I would buy it again, though I haven't noticed that it has reversed wrinkles it has prevented new ones from forming.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
What are everyone thoughts on this product. I'm looking for a good night cream but have sensitive skin so would you recommend this or something else.
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?
Jennifer W.
Bellingham , MA
How long did it take to start seeing results?
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
How many weeks of using consistently before results are seen?