BY OLAY #35 in Night Cream

Olay Regenerist™ Continuous Night Recovery provides the look of a mini-lift each morning. Nighttime regeneration + the look of a mini-lift each morning amino-peptide + B3 complex Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream doubles skin s surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin. Using an exclusive nighttime amino-peptide complex with a time-release effect, Regenerist Night Recovery Cream hydrates hour after hour while you sleep.  Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin.  Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening. Moisturizes all night like a time-released effect to firm skin s appearance while you sleep. For the following skin types: Dry, Normal. see more...

• I have been looking for an anti aging cream for my face. ...1 Answers
  • I love using moisturizing creams at night , they are so i...1 Answers
  • The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This moisturizer is like a hybrid between a cream and a gel. It is moisturizing enough that I can use this in the winter, but not too heavy that it cannot be used in the warmer months too. There is a fragrance to this product, but it has not affected my sensitive skin. My skin has been looking great since using this product and it has not caused any irritation or breakouts. " in 37 reviews
  • "Love how well this works for me and at a drugstore price. It smells heavenly! I wanted to keep putting more on my face. I can instantly see a change from dull (thanks dry skin) to healthy looking radiant skin. In the mornings my face looks so refreshed and less puffy." in 19 reviews
Brittany T.
HORRIBLE! Soooo thick, heavy and gluggy. The packaging is lovely but yuck it made my face feel horrible. I continued using for 2 months and saw no sign of change so I ended up throwing it away. Would not recommend!
Josephine F.
This is a lovely cream that moisturised my skin. I am young so I don't have many fine lines but I noticed my skin felt plump and fresh. It did leave a strange film on my skin that was not good under makeup though.
Debbie C.
Weyburn, Saskatchewan
I think this Olay cream works very well. It moisturizes the skin nicely and seems to make the fine lines smooth out. It has a mild scent to it which is very nice.
Emma T.
One of my favourite cremes, best formula and scent, goes on completely smooth and non greasy and makes a perfect base for makeup when you don't have time to do a full skincare routine on busy days or trips
member-1846137f2
This anti aging cream made my skin too soft. I use it like sunscreen because this product protect from sun. Honestly, no rushes, no chafes. Very effective. Not expensive. I will use it again and again.
Lydia D.
This product is simply amazing, I use this every single day and I see differences every single time, and each time just makes me look more, and more young. I am a repeat user of this cream, and purchase moisturiser from my local boots. At first, once i mentioned using anti-aging cream to a staff member, i was shown this cream and will I not stop using!
Amber F.
I just started using this and LOVE IT! I am absolutely obsessed with the scent - very light and AMAZING. It hasn't caused any breakouts on my sensitive skin. I love the thick creamy texture as it goes on, but absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy. My skin feels so soft and I feel like I've seen positive changes after 2 weeks.
Aura A.
I've been using this for a while now and have really noticed a difference in the firmness of my skin. it's been really effective and I hope it holds off the wrinkles a bit longer! I would say it was good value for money, but to shop around as it is sometimes pricey.
Kallie D.
Pembroke , ON
This is a great moisturizer it feels so nice on your skin and when you wake up it feels so hydrated, soft and firm. I do find it a little pricey but I usually am able to find a coupon online.
Dallas L.
I love this night cream, it goes on so smooth and it smells wonderful. I love that a little can go a long way. Soothing for combination skin like mine. Definitely worth repurchasing
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
What are everyone thoughts on this product. I'm looking for a good night cream but have sensitive skin so would you recommend this or something else.
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?
Jennifer W.
Bellingham , MA
How long did it take to start seeing results?
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
How many weeks of using consistently before results are seen?