BY OLAY #34 in Night Cream

Olay Regenerist™ Continuous Night Recovery provides the look of a mini-lift each morning. Nighttime regeneration + the look of a mini-lift each morning amino-peptide + B3 complex Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream doubles skin s surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin. Using an exclusive nighttime amino-peptide complex with a time-release effect, Regenerist Night Recovery Cream hydrates hour after hour while you sleep.  Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin.  Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening. Moisturizes all night like a time-released effect to firm skin s appearance while you sleep. For the following skin types: Dry, Normal. see more...

• I have been looking for an anti aging cream for my face. ...1 Answers
  • I love using moisturizing creams at night , they are so i...1 Answers
  • The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This moisturizer is like a hybrid between a cream and a gel. It is moisturizing enough that I can use this in the winter, but not too heavy that it cannot be used in the warmer months too. There is a fragrance to this product, but it has not affected my sensitive skin. My skin has been looking great since using this product and it has not caused any irritation or breakouts. " in 37 reviews
  • "Love how well this works for me and at a drugstore price. It smells heavenly! I wanted to keep putting more on my face. I can instantly see a change from dull (thanks dry skin) to healthy looking radiant skin. In the mornings my face looks so refreshed and less puffy." in 19 reviews
Stacey S.
Miami
Been using this for a week now and I’m loving the formulation. I’ve noticed that my face is softer and more supple. The scent is amazing and it’s not too oily but super easy to apply. I love hanging my night creams so that the formulation works on my skin. This one is a definitely a keeper!
Jacey V.
Camrose
My mother used this cream and it really helped with her wrinkles. It's a good price for how good it is. The packaging is very nice and feels nice and heavy. People refuse to think that my mom is 50 because she looks so young and has so few tinkles because of this cream.
Ineta Š.
Birmingham, Birmingham
Omg this cream is just amazing!!! I have very very dry skin. It’s very thick, and smells amazing. I also add a few drops of my favourite hydrating serum every night and it’s just plumps my skin and makes it so much smoother. Using it just for a week but it’s my favourite already.
Catherine N.
I really like the Olay Regenerist range. I had read good things about it so I decided to try it myself. I have been using it for about a year now, and have only good things to say. I used this Advanced Anti-aging Night Recovery Moisturiser together with the serum. This moisturiser feels good on the skin, I like its consistency. It moisturises without leaving my skin oily. When I use it, I really feel and see the difference in the morning, and this is not just talk I promise you! I never like to travel without this moisturiser. If I go without it for a few days, when I next use it I can tell that my skin is more supple from using it. I am using this product to keep away fine lines and just keep my skin youthful. I would greatly recommend it! It's a pity I haven't been able to find Olay in Norway or other European airports that I frequent, as I really like buying beauty products from the Duty Free stores! Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Recovery Moisturizing Cream
Eva B.
This product does a very good job as a night moisturizer. It does have a uncomfortable feeling directly after application that feels somewhat like burning, but those feelings dissipate quickly. I find it absorbs relatively well into my skin but does leave a very greasy feeling in the morning. Granted you would wash that away when you woke up, but I am not fond of feeling unclean when I wake. It does claim to reduce wrinkles and I haven't found any difference in my fine lines, but that is pretty well expected. Over all a good product for night use, I would recommend it to anyone who needs a lot of hydration for their skin.
poly v.
I cant give you the complet pic : because this is the first time i use it .. The price : cheap .. Puy : from pharmacy .. I use it under my eyes andd foe my full face .. I will use it for three mounths more to see how is it effective and wright another rivew .
Lottie Belle Handmade L.
Staffordshire
I use this every night without fail. Skin is firmer and brighter with less fine lines and wrinkles. The non greasy formula absorbs well leaving no residue on the skin. A little goes a long way so is good value for money too. Skin is super hydrated and you can literally see and feel the difference after just one nights use.
A beauty must have in my opinion.
Mariam G.
Muscat
Olay Olay Olay what can I say hehethe night cream is so light that it doesn't bother you and u can barely feel it weighting down your face but it is the best moisturizer for night when u wake up my face is glowing and clear it's amazing as it is need no improvement
Suzi M.
Really good moisturiser. I wanted to try this because I have noticed a few very fine lines on my the bridge of my nose and on my forehead. I have noticed a slight improvement in the appearance of my fine lines with the use of this cream. It's also very deeply moisturising and makes your skin feel soft.
Anabel D.
London, London
When I tried this cream in the past, I loved it because it was light and silky. The new formula is sticky and too heavy for my skin. Definitely not the nicest feeling to go to sleep. I wouldn't recommend this cream.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
What are everyone thoughts on this product. I'm looking for a good night cream but have sensitive skin so would you recommend this or something else.
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?
Jennifer W.
Bellingham , MA
How long did it take to start seeing results?
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
How many weeks of using consistently before results are seen?