BY OLAY #35 in Night Cream

Olay Regenerist™ Continuous Night Recovery provides the look of a mini-lift each morning. Nighttime regeneration + the look of a mini-lift each morning amino-peptide + B3 complex Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream doubles skin s surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin. Using an exclusive nighttime amino-peptide complex with a time-release effect, Regenerist Night Recovery Cream hydrates hour after hour while you sleep.  Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin.  Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening. Moisturizes all night like a time-released effect to firm skin s appearance while you sleep. For the following skin types: Dry, Normal. see more...

• I have been looking for an anti aging cream for my face. ...1 Answers
  • I love using moisturizing creams at night , they are so i...1 Answers
  • The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This moisturizer is like a hybrid between a cream and a gel. It is moisturizing enough that I can use this in the winter, but not too heavy that it cannot be used in the warmer months too. There is a fragrance to this product, but it has not affected my sensitive skin. My skin has been looking great since using this product and it has not caused any irritation or breakouts. " in 37 reviews
  • "Love how well this works for me and at a drugstore price. It smells heavenly! I wanted to keep putting more on my face. I can instantly see a change from dull (thanks dry skin) to healthy looking radiant skin. In the mornings my face looks so refreshed and less puffy." in 19 reviews
Emely T.
This is a really good product. My mom and I both use to use it. I unfortunately stopped using products with artificial fragrance and so now my skin can’t handle it. But while I was using it, it really was a great night time moisturizer.
Elizabeth D.
Muncie
I didn’t notice any specific anti-aging breakthroughs with his cream. It was kinda disappointing. It was a good price point, but failed me. So it was a waste of money. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Tasha F.
Orefield , PA
I don’t know if I notice much of a difference, but it doesn’t do anything I DON’T like. It might just be one of those products (as with many aging products) where its effects occur over time.
Brandie G.
Ozark, AR
I have tried so many high priced night/eye creams, but none compare to this product. It is the most effective I have seen at a fraction of the price. It is also gentle on my sensitive areas. I love the light scent.
Lexy A.
Brevard, NC
This is my go to night cream. Doesn’t leave my face too oily the next morning, and always leaves my face moisturized perfectly. Love how it feels on my skin. I will use this stuff forever & I highly recommend it.
Heather Robyn O.
Fort Hood, TX
I love Olay. Their night cream is my favorite. I constantly put it on and it doesn’t go on greasy. I’m not sure if it helps with anti-aging but it does help keep my face moisturized.
Vanessa B.
Orange Park, Fl.
The texture of this moisturizer was smooth and it didn’t feel heavy or oily on my skin. The price is pretty decent, especially since just a little of this moisturizer goes a long way.
Ariana P.
Donora
It had a nice feel on the face, felt really moisturized after using it but didn't find it helpful after being used for a few weeks. Personally didn't have any different results.
Amanda G.
I’ll probably use this until they stop selling it. I stand behind this product 150 % when I say that it’s worth the price. Talk about bang for you buck. This cream has changed my life and I don’t have to worry about wrinkles anymore.
Savannah C.
Louisa, KY
Loved how this product made my skin feel after applying it.  This was my first time using it and it didn't disappoint. Kind of pricey but done the job alright. Had to use for awhile before noticing any difference.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
What are everyone thoughts on this product. I'm looking for a good night cream but have sensitive skin so would you recommend this or something else.
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?
Jennifer W.
Bellingham , MA
How long did it take to start seeing results?
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
How many weeks of using consistently before results are seen?