BY OLAY #30 in Night Cream

Olay Regenerist™ Continuous Night Recovery provides the look of a mini-lift each morning. Nighttime regeneration + the look of a mini-lift each morning amino-peptide + B3 complex Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream doubles skin s surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin. Using an exclusive nighttime amino-peptide complex with a time-release effect, Regenerist Night Recovery Cream hydrates hour after hour while you sleep.  Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin.  Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening. Moisturizes all night like a time-released effect to firm skin s appearance while you sleep. For the following skin types: Dry, Normal. see more...

• I have been looking for an anti aging cream for my face. ...1 Answers
  • I love using moisturizing creams at night , they are so i...1 Answers
  • The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This moisturizer is like a hybrid between a cream and a gel. It is moisturizing enough that I can use this in the winter, but not too heavy that it cannot be used in the warmer months too. There is a fragrance to this product, but it has not affected my sensitive skin. My skin has been looking great since using this product and it has not caused any irritation or breakouts. " in 37 reviews
  • "Love how well this works for me and at a drugstore price. It smells heavenly! I wanted to keep putting more on my face. I can instantly see a change from dull (thanks dry skin) to healthy looking radiant skin. In the mornings my face looks so refreshed and less puffy." in 19 reviews
Elizabeth X.
I reccomend this to people who have dry skin , i used this for 3 months and it hydrates my skin and makes it plump .
Mariana
San Diego, CA
This stuff is so good, literally everyone i know loves it, my mom my aunt and my grandmother omg you have to buy this
Alisa K.
I have heard great things but personally it wasnt a producy that I felt was necessary or effective, due to my youth.
Vanessa L.
Canton, OH
Very heavy scent that was annoying. I didn't see any results, bad or good. It was kind of a waste of time and effort.
Tawney Y.
Norton shores, MI
Another great olay product! Price isnt too bad for what you get and i can see the difference after using a short time
Brittany P.
Panama City Beach, FL
Light weight. Smells amazing and clean. Deeply moisturizes in dry areas like under the eye. Pricey. Good packaging.
Carla V.
Modesto, CA
I tried it out and thought it was ok. Dried up my face a little over night. Skipped a few days instead of everyday.
rebeca o.
Cypress, TX
I really enjoy using this moisturizer at night, it goes on easily and doesn't feel too thick. I wake up with skin feeling refreshed, glowing, soft, and ready for the day. It did take me 1-2 weeks of nightly use before I felt that I could see a difference in my skin, and I was nervous I would break out from the heavier moisturizer that does seem greasy right after its applied. However, I have not had an issue with my sensitive skin and have been using and loving it for a few months now.
member-7080f2b57
Apopka , FL
This product is so good for any skin types. Leaves the skin so soft and moisturized. Highly recommend this product.
kim t.
Whiteville, NC
I use it nightly ! Leaves my face feeling awesome and new again! You can see a difference after a couple of weeks!
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
What are everyone thoughts on this product. I'm looking for a good night cream but have sensitive skin so would you recommend this or something else.
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?
Jennifer W.
Bellingham , MA
How long did it take to start seeing results?
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
How many weeks of using consistently before results are seen?