BY OLAY #35 in Night Cream

Olay Regenerist™ Continuous Night Recovery provides the look of a mini-lift each morning. Nighttime regeneration + the look of a mini-lift each morning amino-peptide + B3 complex Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream doubles skin s surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin. Using an exclusive nighttime amino-peptide complex with a time-release effect, Regenerist Night Recovery Cream hydrates hour after hour while you sleep.  Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin.  Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening. Moisturizes all night like a time-released effect to firm skin s appearance while you sleep. For the following skin types: Dry, Normal. see more...

• I have been looking for an anti aging cream for my face. ...1 Answers
  • I love using moisturizing creams at night , they are so i...1 Answers
  • The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This moisturizer is like a hybrid between a cream and a gel. It is moisturizing enough that I can use this in the winter, but not too heavy that it cannot be used in the warmer months too. There is a fragrance to this product, but it has not affected my sensitive skin. My skin has been looking great since using this product and it has not caused any irritation or breakouts. " in 37 reviews
  • "Love how well this works for me and at a drugstore price. It smells heavenly! I wanted to keep putting more on my face. I can instantly see a change from dull (thanks dry skin) to healthy looking radiant skin. In the mornings my face looks so refreshed and less puffy." in 19 reviews
Miranda S.
Cedartown, GA
This is the best moisturizing cream to use, it helps reduce fine lines & wrinkles. It's a great moisturizer & not too oily or greasy feeling left on your skin
Kimberly H.
Reno, NV
I enjoy this product when I remember to put it on at night. Has a nice smell to it but not overpowering. It does leave my skin a little greasy but not too bad.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
I love the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti Aging Night Recovery Cream! It's not too heavy feeling on my face and it keeps my skin smooth, firm and Moisterized!!
Lacie M.
United States
I have just started using this cream nightly about a month ago and my skin always feels so nice when i eake up. Not too heavy of a product and does the trick.
Melissa Z.
Eureka, CA
Keeps my skin moisturizerised without a greasy feel. Can go to bed knowing it won't ruin my pillow covers. Skin feels refreshed when I wake up in the morning.
Andrea G.
Conshohocken, PA
Great drugstore moisturizer. Good for winter when my skin dries out and works well during the day under makeup. Purchased at both CVS and Target in the past.
ALEXANDRA F.
Tolleson, AZ
I really enjoyed this. Very soothing on the skin. I don't believed it improved the appearance of any fine lines, but the way it made my skin feel was great.
D R.
I have used Olay products I my face since i was 18 years old. Works great. Feels so soft on your face and neck. Noticeably softness and helps with wrinkles.
penny F.
Moncks Corner
I like this product because it goes on so smoothly and my skin absorbs it quickly. The fragrance is really nice and the amount in the jar lasts a long time.
Monica P.
Nacogdoches , TX
My mom is obsessed with this, and she let me have some when I was at her house without my night cream. It felt pretty smooth and I actually loved the smell.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
What are everyone thoughts on this product. I'm looking for a good night cream but have sensitive skin so would you recommend this or something else.
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?
Jennifer W.
Bellingham , MA
How long did it take to start seeing results?
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
How many weeks of using consistently before results are seen?