BY OLAY #35 in Night Cream

Olay Regenerist™ Continuous Night Recovery provides the look of a mini-lift each morning. Nighttime regeneration + the look of a mini-lift each morning amino-peptide + B3 complex Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream doubles skin s surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin. Using an exclusive nighttime amino-peptide complex with a time-release effect, Regenerist Night Recovery Cream hydrates hour after hour while you sleep.  Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin.  Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening. Moisturizes all night like a time-released effect to firm skin s appearance while you sleep. For the following skin types: Dry, Normal. see more...

• I have been looking for an anti aging cream for my face. ...1 Answers
  • I love using moisturizing creams at night , they are so i...1 Answers
  • The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This moisturizer is like a hybrid between a cream and a gel. It is moisturizing enough that I can use this in the winter, but not too heavy that it cannot be used in the warmer months too. There is a fragrance to this product, but it has not affected my sensitive skin. My skin has been looking great since using this product and it has not caused any irritation or breakouts. " in 37 reviews
  • "Love how well this works for me and at a drugstore price. It smells heavenly! I wanted to keep putting more on my face. I can instantly see a change from dull (thanks dry skin) to healthy looking radiant skin. In the mornings my face looks so refreshed and less puffy." in 19 reviews
Amber G.
Weeki Wachee
This product is a lifesaver. With myself working long hours at work and barely getting any sleep this has helped a lot. First time user and I love it. I would definitely keep using this if it was more in my budget
Lynslee G.
Okeechobee, FL
It's not something that you can wear under makeup but it definitely is something that you can wear at night when you wake up in the morning your face feels hydrated feels good if you have dry skin it definitely gets rid of the dry flaky spots and patches I use it to this day and I will keep using it as long as they keep it on the Shelf it's not very pricey absolutely love it what I recommend it to anybody yes
Kimberlee N.
Killeen, TX
I am 29, I know the wrinkles will be coming. Therefore, I put this on every other night. I switch between my moisturizer and this, to ensure maximum perfection! Works awesome and leaves my skin feeling so smooth!
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
I love this product and how it makes my skin feel it is totally anti-aging but at the same time it’s in my cream it’s like a two or more in one and it’s so good. I will definitely recommend you to go out and buy this and try it for yourself because it really works.
Lyndsey K.
Hollywood, FL
I have very dry skin naturally and was looking for a nice moisturizer for night. I found this for a nice price at my local convenience store. I’ve used this for a few months and still have some left.
Tonya R.
I use this product after washing my face at night before bed. This product is a family secret, and I keep this on my nightstand. On the nightstand? Yes, because I use this very night. It is amazing.
Dariana  .
Piscataway, NJ
Amazing value. Not too expensive compared to other night creams and can be bought at local pharmacy like CVS, Walmart, shopright. It’s super hydrating and does not cause that nasty oily feeling.
Jacie R.
Hialeah, FL
Gotta stay beautiful all day and night! Love this cream. It’s dense at first but absorbs well in my skin and leaves my face smooth! I think its goood to have a product that really works
Tiffany N.
Tampa, FL
I applied this cream every night before bed, and never had any issues with breakouts or oily skin. I felt refreshed, my skin seemed firmer, and I was very satisfied with this product.
Katie H.
I love the smooth feeling my skin has after I use this product. It isn't greasy and absorbs into the skin very quickly. However, it is on the more expensive side compared to basic but effective moisturizers. It also doesn't always provide enough moisture to my dry skin. I sometimes need another moisturizer to make sure my skin isn't too dry.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
What are everyone thoughts on this product. I'm looking for a good night cream but have sensitive skin so would you recommend this or something else.
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?
Jennifer W.
Bellingham , MA
How long did it take to start seeing results?
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
How many weeks of using consistently before results are seen?