BY OLAY #30 in Night Cream

Olay Regenerist™ Continuous Night Recovery provides the look of a mini-lift each morning. Nighttime regeneration + the look of a mini-lift each morning amino-peptide + B3 complex Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream doubles skin s surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin. Using an exclusive nighttime amino-peptide complex with a time-release effect, Regenerist Night Recovery Cream hydrates hour after hour while you sleep.  Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin.  Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening. Moisturizes all night like a time-released effect to firm skin s appearance while you sleep. For the following skin types: Dry, Normal. see more...

• I have been looking for an anti aging cream for my face. ...1 Answers
  • I love using moisturizing creams at night , they are so i...1 Answers
  • The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This moisturizer is like a hybrid between a cream and a gel. It is moisturizing enough that I can use this in the winter, but not too heavy that it cannot be used in the warmer months too. There is a fragrance to this product, but it has not affected my sensitive skin. My skin has been looking great since using this product and it has not caused any irritation or breakouts. " in 37 reviews
  • "Love how well this works for me and at a drugstore price. It smells heavenly! I wanted to keep putting more on my face. I can instantly see a change from dull (thanks dry skin) to healthy looking radiant skin. In the mornings my face looks so refreshed and less puffy." in 19 reviews
Mia R.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is a HOLY GRAIL product. My mother has used this for years, as my sister and I have. This is such a luxurious cream. The scent is subtle and nice. It makes my skin feel radiant and soft. I have very dry skin and this makes is plush and very moisturized
Danielle S.
You can't beat the price! Amazing, I love it more them some of the higher end creams I have tried. Soft pleasant skin and my skin felt smoothr in a matter of days.
Alyson G.
Worcester, MA
Best night lotion for my skin. Makes my skin look great and doesn't clog my pores. Feels good knowing it helps repair any damage I could have caused during the day. Jar offers great quality and will last a long time.
Licia F.
While I'm only 21, I still am in love with this product. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin, it repairs my dry skin overnight, and calms my redness. It gives me a great even canvas to apply makeup in the mornings.
Chrystal S.
Great product. Doesn't clog pores like some moisturizers. I've noticed firmer skin since using. Little pricey but performs as advertised. If you get the no fragrance product you save $.
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
I'm obsessed with this moisturizer! It's everything that you want and more. My skin has truly changed for the better after a couple of weeks. I also love that it's available everywhere and doesn't cost too much.
Melissa R.
North Miami, FL
I received this cream as a gift and I love it! It feels so fresh and soft on my face it's not heavy and makes me feel refreshed and a good regiment to have before bed I sometimes use it in the morning as well.
Sarina D.
Brigham City, UT
It's been awhile since I used it. I don't recall it being something I enjoyed using. It didn't seem to dip much for my face. It didn't meet my expectations. I only used it once.
Keri P.
Goldsboro, NC
I have used this product for 3+ months. I am 25 and have normal/dry skin and prone to intermittent breakouts. The cream is not too heavy or greasy and feels refreshing. It has a mild, pleasant fragrance. I will purchase this product again.
Elana G.
I did not like this moisturizer. The scent was to strong! I got a headache using it. The consistency was great and if felt nice on my skin. I wish company's would stop putting fragrance in there products
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
What are everyone thoughts on this product. I'm looking for a good night cream but have sensitive skin so would you recommend this or something else.
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?
Jennifer W.
Bellingham , MA
How long did it take to start seeing results?
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
How many weeks of using consistently before results are seen?