BY OLAY #35 in Night Cream

Olay Regenerist™ Continuous Night Recovery provides the look of a mini-lift each morning. Nighttime regeneration + the look of a mini-lift each morning amino-peptide + B3 complex Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream doubles skin s surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin. Using an exclusive nighttime amino-peptide complex with a time-release effect, Regenerist Night Recovery Cream hydrates hour after hour while you sleep.  Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin.  Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening. Moisturizes all night like a time-released effect to firm skin s appearance while you sleep. For the following skin types: Dry, Normal. see more...

• I have been looking for an anti aging cream for my face. ...1 Answers
  • I love using moisturizing creams at night , they are so i...1 Answers
  • The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This moisturizer is like a hybrid between a cream and a gel. It is moisturizing enough that I can use this in the winter, but not too heavy that it cannot be used in the warmer months too. There is a fragrance to this product, but it has not affected my sensitive skin. My skin has been looking great since using this product and it has not caused any irritation or breakouts. " in 37 reviews
  • "Love how well this works for me and at a drugstore price. It smells heavenly! I wanted to keep putting more on my face. I can instantly see a change from dull (thanks dry skin) to healthy looking radiant skin. In the mornings my face looks so refreshed and less puffy." in 19 reviews
Lilah M.
Bellevue, WA
I gave it a week to start showing results and my skin is transformed. When I wake up I look refreshed and my skin looks hydrated and so supple. I literally go days now with not wanting to out any makeup on my skin because I love how it glows!! I will be purchasing this until they stop making it!! I love it!!!!!
Chelsea H.
Received this to test in a voxbox. I used it every morning and night as my daily moisturizer. It seems to work well though I didn't notice any difference in the look of my skin it kept it moisturized pretty long.
Jasmin Q.
Springfield, NJ
This is my absolute favorite night moisturizing lotion. I get it from Costco at a great price! It hydrates my skin and keeps it soft. It doesn't make my face oily or cause me to break out like some other lotions. I love the scent too. Makes me feel clean and fresh when I go to sleep!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
This is the only night time moisturizer I use and probably will ever use! It smells way more expensive than it is and makes your skin supple, plump, dewy, smooth and silky soft. I could tell a difference after one night. amazing moisturizer.
Michelle M.
Attleboro, MA
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX
I use this night cream every single night. I slather it on my face and neck. I apply the excess to my elbows, arms, and hands. I have been using Oil of Olay night cream in some form since my 30th birthday and I am now 41. Many people mistake me for my 18yo daughter's sister.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
For the price of this product it might not seem at all worth it at the beginning, and to be honest you could probably find cheaper alternative but when I lather it onto my skin late at night its like a mini facial and it feels hydrating to my drying skin. On the plus side it works wonders during the winters!
Myrna P.
Cynthia W.
This stuff really didn't seem to do much for me. The formula turns a bit more watery once you start applying it. If you don't have any specific skin problems, this will work as a basic moisturizer for you, but for those of us that need a little extra, not so much.
Cindy B.
West Jefferson
At my age it is important to try to maintain less wrinkles I have not found that this product necessarily reduces them but I do think it helps prevent them I would recommend this to others
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
What are everyone thoughts on this product. I'm looking for a good night cream but have sensitive skin so would you recommend this or something else.
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?
Jennifer W.
Bellingham , MA
How long did it take to start seeing results?
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
How many weeks of using consistently before results are seen?