BY OLAY #30 in Night Cream

Olay Regenerist™ Continuous Night Recovery provides the look of a mini-lift each morning. Nighttime regeneration + the look of a mini-lift each morning amino-peptide + B3 complex Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream doubles skin s surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin. Using an exclusive nighttime amino-peptide complex with a time-release effect, Regenerist Night Recovery Cream hydrates hour after hour while you sleep.  Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin.  Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening. Moisturizes all night like a time-released effect to firm skin s appearance while you sleep. For the following skin types: Dry, Normal. see more...

• I have been looking for an anti aging cream for my face. ...1 Answers
  • I love using moisturizing creams at night , they are so i...1 Answers
  • The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This moisturizer is like a hybrid between a cream and a gel. It is moisturizing enough that I can use this in the winter, but not too heavy that it cannot be used in the warmer months too. There is a fragrance to this product, but it has not affected my sensitive skin. My skin has been looking great since using this product and it has not caused any irritation or breakouts. " in 37 reviews
  • "Love how well this works for me and at a drugstore price. It smells heavenly! I wanted to keep putting more on my face. I can instantly see a change from dull (thanks dry skin) to healthy looking radiant skin. In the mornings my face looks so refreshed and less puffy." in 19 reviews
Katie M.
Inverness, FL
I love this product, i put it on before bed and wake up in the morning and my face feels fresh and my skin looks soft and smooth. I even use it as my moisturizer before I put on makeup I have dry skin and when I put this on my skin no longer looks dry. I really looove this product.
Jessica H.
Morristown, TN
I'm 30 years old and this makes my skin feel amazing. I didn't know what to expect honestly, but I'm not disappointed. I decided since I was getting older that I needed to take better care of my skin and started here. I purchase mine at Walmart and would recommend it to anyone.
Traci R.
I love this night cream. It smells so good! It smells like lavender or chamomile. it feels like silk on your face. It's anti-aging so I'm not sure it's working. I assume it is because things aren't getting worse! It's a product I plan to repurchase as soon as I run out!
Kelly H.
Pullman, WA
I love this night cream! Started using this many years ago and plan on sticking with Olay for many years to come. It goes on a bit thicker than typical daytime moisturizing creams, but that is exactly what my skin needs to survive the super dry climate where I live. My skin always feels great in the morning.
Kali G.
Vacaville, CA
One of the best moisturizing night creams I have ever used! It works! I find it was the perfect consistency for my skin. I noticed results after 2 weeks, my skin was well hydrated, plump and glowing. Well worth the investment and I will definitely purchase again
Becky G.
Byron, GA
This is a very good night cream. It has a fragrance to it. It does what I need and moisturizes my skin at night. It works, but isn't extraordinary. I like the jar it comes in and you can scoop out what you need. I would recommend this to my peeps for sure!
Marlyne B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the way Olay Regenerist Night Recovery moisturizing cream makes my skin feel. It feels like silk. The packaging is nice, It could be a bit better. It's not cheap, But I have noticed a great change in the way my skin looks and feels although very subtle.
Callie V.
I am in love with this moisturizer. My skin felt amazing after literally only one use! Using it every night my skin always feels hydrated, smooth, and gorgeous. My skin has improved tenfold since I've been using this. Highly recommended!
Danielle M.
Fort Worth, TX
I've only been using about 2 weeks but so far I'm in love with it. I was hesitant to buy something a little pricier but it smells so good and my face is so soft even when I wake up it just feels good. I would recommend this to someone when looking for a night face cream definitely.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
I had to see what the hype was about. So I bought this and just a couple of days and now I see why. I've never had problem skin, but my skin looks amazing from this and couple of their other products I've been using together.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
What are everyone thoughts on this product. I'm looking for a good night cream but have sensitive skin so would you recommend this or something else.
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?
Jennifer W.
Bellingham , MA
How long did it take to start seeing results?
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
How many weeks of using consistently before results are seen?